GOP: 90% White and mostly Christian

What I said was asswipe is obie wan is not my president. and he isn't he is interested only in his party and no one else. If that isn't obvious to you I feel bad for ya.

Which means, little one, that you turn your back on the Rule of Law, a common flaw of the very far right.

It absolutely doesn't mean that. It means I turn my back on obie wan and the notion that you are a Republican. That's all that thar means.

BHO is your president: that's the truth. I am a Republican, and aren't you made there is nothing you can do about it.:razz:

Which means, little one, that you turn your back on the Rule of Law, a common flaw of the very far right.

It absolutely doesn't mean that. It means I turn my back on obie wan and the notion that you are a Republican. That's all that thar means.

BHO is your president: that's the truth. I am a Republican, and aren't you made there is nothing you can do about it.:razz:

no! as a matter of fact I'm not "made" are you "made"?

And the very far left. They often said the same about Bush. Saying this is not my government, does not imply you do not respect the law. It simply means you do not feel this government represent you at all.

If one says "He [either Bush or Obama] is not my president," that means much more than your or my lack of respect for the individual. It shows an absolute disregard for the rule of constitutional law.

In your opinion I guess. That has been said about presidents by members of their opposition since the birth of this nation. I saw libs on this Board say it about Bush, and by the End I was saying it about Bush. You are over reacting man.

But there is something he can do about it. He can Send Obama a message in 17 days, and he can vote him out of office in 2 years. He can also exercise his constitutional Right to freedom of Expression by saying Obama is not his president, and there is nothing you can do about that :)

And the very far left. They often said the same about Bush. Saying this is not my government, does not imply you do not respect the law. It simply means you do not feel this government represent you at all.

If one says "He [either Bush or Obama] is not my president," that means much more than your or my lack of respect for the individual. It shows an absolute disregard for the rule of constitutional law.

In your opinion I guess. That has been said about presidents by members of their opposition since the birth of this nation. I saw libs on this Board say it about Bush, and by the End I was saying it about Bush. You are over reacting man.

He's having a typical libturd meltdown. :lol:

Remember the Not in my name chants :)

This is not much different.

He may be my elected president, and the Dems may be the Majority in my elected congress. But they do not speak for me, The actions they are taking, on many occasion are contrary to my beliefs. So they can do them, but they are not doing them in my name, and I am not bound by any law to sit by and remain silent as they do them :)

Isn't America great :)

Remember the Not in my name chants :)

This is not much different.

He may be my elected president, and the Dems may be the Majority in my elected congress. But they do not speak for me, The actions they are taking, on many occasion are contrary to my beliefs. So they can do them, but they are not doing them in my name, and I am not bound by any law to sit by and remain silent as they do them :)

Isn't America great :)

Exactly. The guy I call President would be proud of his country and proud to say so. He would not run around the world apologizing for us and being embarassed by us. The guy I call President would not sue the state of Arizona. The guy I call President would not stand with Calderone and call us racist.

rdean, is there a point to all this race-baiting?

Race baiting?

It's not me in denial. The Republican Party is 90% white. They are an exclusionary political party with a limited agenda.

For those that insist the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are the same, I say they are not.

Their base is different, their views are different and their goals are very different.

Democrats want to help the Middle Class. Republicans can hardly bring themselves to say the words.

I can understand your frustration now, since turning blacks against whites and employees against employers is all you have left. How Pathetic!

~Mark

Mutts? You do your white race proud. The GOP love your kind. Besides, you prove my point.

That response might hold some value if I was white. And Republican. Care to throw another dart?

So you're a "mutt"?

You threw the dart. You can say whatever you want, but racism is racism. The boards are full of idiots who say one thing but are another.
So you really are an idiot then?

That response might hold some value if I was white. And Republican. Care to throw another dart?

So you're a "mutt"?

You threw the dart. You can say whatever you want, but racism is racism. The boards are full of idiots who say one thing but are another.
So you really are an idiot then?

In fairness, I've never actually seen RDean deny being an idiot. There is of course no need for him to admit being an idiot, his posts speak for themselves.

No melt down, kitten. Simple facts. You want power so badly that you are willing to disregard the Rule of Law. The House will go GOP by a few seats, the GOP will fall short by two or three seats in the Dems, and then all America is going to watch the GOP mainstream and the Tea Party tear themselves apart in a struggle for the party reins.

That is going to be very interesting.

No melt down, kitten. Simple facts. You want power so badly that you are willing to disregard the Rule of Law. The House will go GOP by a few seats, the GOP will fall short by two or three seats in the Dems, and then all America is going to watch the GOP mainstream and the Tea Party tear themselves apart in a struggle for the party reins.

That is going to be very interesting.
ah, revising your predictions already

dive, read my signature line above very carefully and you will see I have been saying this for a while now. Zander has been avoiding it, so I am waiting for him on the Wednesday after election.

dive, read my signature line above very carefully and you will see I have been saying this for a while now. Zander has been avoiding it, so I am waiting for him on the Wednesday after election.
yeah, you CHANGED it
that doesnt mean you didnt make it at first
and you are being the pathetic PoS you are known as

Anyone can check to when I changed it. When you think I did does not matter, and even if you believed me, you would still lie. That is what makes you and your friends such a danger to America.

I will no have no trouble with the likes of you the day after election.

I don't understand why this makes some people angry when I point out these truths about the Republican Party.

There is NOTHING wrong with a political party being 90% white and mostly Christian.

Some studies say the party could be as little as 89% white. Not a lot of difference.

This is why the Republican Party is the most powerful in the US, because they are a block. The vote as a block. They see their interests as the same.

It's not about who you are, but what you do.

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.

Or maybe it suggests that non-whites and non-Christians have entirely opposite political agendas compared to that of white Christians.

Anyone can check to when I changed it. When you think I did does not matter, and even if you believed me, you would still lie. That is what makes you and your friends such a danger to America.

I will no have no trouble with the likes of you the day after election.
prove i have lied
you are an asshole that does nothing but parrot the liberal bullshit
yet you claim to be both a republican and a conservative and that you support conservative ideals

you are the known and proven LIAR

I don't understand why this makes some people angry when I point out these truths about the Republican Party.

There is NOTHING wrong with a political party being 90% white and mostly Christian.

Some studies say the party could be as little as 89% white. Not a lot of difference.

This is why the Republican Party is the most powerful in the US, because they are a block. The vote as a block. They see their interests as the same.

It's not about who you are, but what you do.

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.

Or maybe it suggests that non-whites and non-Christians have entirely opposite political agendas compared to that of white Christians.

White Christians make up the majority of the Dem party, Hawk. And it has most of the minorities. Which means when the GOP grows increasingly older, whiter, and affluent in an era when the middle class is shrinking, that and the lower classes will establish a middle majority that will last a very long time.

rdean, is there a point to all this race-baiting?

Race baiting?

It's not me in denial. The Republican Party is 90% white. They are an exclusionary political party with a limited agenda.

For those that insist the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are the same, I say they are not.

Their base is different, their views are different and their goals are very different.

Democrats want to help the Middle Class. Republicans can hardly bring themselves to say the words.

Race baiting ? Perhaps not, but baiting none the less. Holding up this kind of mirror in a crowd of mostly white, right-wing folk will always produce these results.

Left vs Right, White vs non-white is exactly what those who are really running 'the show' want.

A divided people are more easily ruled and controlled.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back