God is a female

I never really thought that the Supreme Being ever had a human body, one way or the other. It would mean that s/he has a left kidney, too. I'm thinking perhaps a shape-shifter. Even if the Creator could be considered male, why is "he" always portrayed as an old man ready for the rest home? Why not young, buff, gym-toned?

If there is a God and it had a gender, it would be female. Only a female creates life.

But, as some are fond of saying, gender requires chromosomes and genitals. God has neither.

If there is a God and it had a gender, it would be female. Only a female creates life.

But, as some are fond of saying, gender requires chromosomes and genitals. God has neither.

This one has balls:

iu

Okay, so they're meatballs, but they're still balls...

Females create life, so god has to be female..

No other way

I never really thought that the Supreme Being ever had a human body, one way or the other. It would mean that s/he has a left kidney, too. I'm thinking perhaps a shape-shifter. Even if the Creator could be considered male, why is "he" always portrayed as an old man ready for the rest home? Why not young, buff, gym-toned?

Interesting..

But in my view god is a cute female..

That's what they were hiding from us

It finally Dawn's on me..

Oh. Is that Catholic theology?
Say what..?

She's a Catholic hater.

I am at church right now..

And I really think god is a girl
GOD is not female. The Father is not able to be impregnated there is no other god. Christ was/is a man. The Holy Spirit came upon Mary and placed the Messiah within her womb. Womanhood was created/invented by GOD. Before that neither man nor woman existed. God and the angels are all tough beings. There is no weaker vessel among them --- by that I mean valor, power and strength are defining qualities.

Say what..?

She's a Catholic hater.

GOD is not female. The Father is not able to be impregnated there is no other god. Christ was/is a man. The Holy Spirit came upon Mary and placed the Messiah within her womb. Womanhood was created/invented by GOD. Before that neither man nor woman existed. God and the angels are all tough beings. There is no weaker vessel among them --- by that I mean valor, power and strength are defining qualities.

Bullshit....
The more I read god is a female...

Look at hebrews

Like Jesus?? Next!!!

Greg

Like Jesus?? Next!!!

Greg

Jesus was a girl

Nope: basic biology. Wimmen make the best incubators. Co-creationists under Huey's great plan.

Greg

Say what..?

She's a Catholic hater.

God is both, male and female... :D that, or there was an Equal Goddess along his side? :dunno:

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Forum List

Back