Minister unto me

Do you care about my eternal well being?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
As a poor, vile, wretched, miserable, rebellious and lost sinner I need your prayers. Please advise me on how to get on the pathway that yields peace, joy and love.

List your prayers and advice below. I will try to resist the urge to respond.

Dear lord....Save this wretched. miserable, rebellious, and lost sinner from your followers. Sounds like he has enough problems already without adding that shit to his burden.

As a poor, vile, wretched, miserable, rebellious and lost sinner I need your prayers. Please advise me on how to get on the pathway that yields peace, joy and love.

OH, Mighty C'Thulhu, please fill this lost sinner's need for constant attention, as he is truly needy!

i always thought it IS better to laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, so i may not be qualified to help you out. besides, unless you have committed some super heinous crime against humanity - me thinx god will give you a pass......................

OH, Mighty C'Thulhu, please fill this lost sinner's need for constant attention, as he is truly needy!

Thank you fo making my prayers of not pissing my pants fail. lol

work on the highlights, the latter (lost) will end your metaphysical being - to free your spirit the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - will at least provide a hearing if successful for admission to the Everlasting.

nothing wrong with being an atheist ...

Bang as many bitches as possible

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Deliver us, Lord, from every evil,
and grant us peace in our day.
In your mercy keep us free from sin
and protect us from all anxiety
as we wait in joyful hope
for the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

For the kingdom,
the power,
and the glory are yours
now and for ever.

Lord Jesus Christ, you said to your apostles;
I leave you peace, my peace I give to you.
Look not on our sins, but on the faith of your Church,
and grant us the peace and unity of your kingdom
where you live for ever and ever.

Amen. :)

That’s between you and God.

too bad for you christian, the Almighty has nothing to do with anyone short of triumph and has prescribed a judgement for humanity over the individual that is inclusive of everyone - unfortunately that includes such people as yourself. low life.

find another hobby?

BTW, I resisted the urge to tell you what Jesus said, "eat me".

Do I get a cookie?

Last edited:

too bad for you christian, the Almighty has nothing to do with anyone short of triumph and has prescribed a judgement for humanity over the individual that is inclusive of everyone - unfortunately that includes such people as yourself. low life.
I’ll make sure to tell him you said that.

So you're a rat. Why am I not surprised? :lol:

So you're a rat. Why am I not surprised? :lol:
Doesn’t that assume you believe he did something wrong:lol:

I was just going to let him know what a hard worker he was for God.

Swallowing your pride is usually a good first step.

I’ll make sure to tell him (them) you said that.

someday even a christian might figure out what they are talking about.

I’m surprised you didn’t implode from the irony.

what irony, a messiah is going to save you from yourself ... good luck.

what irony, a messiah is going to save you from yourself ... good luck.
Only if you let him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back