God is a female

It finally Dawn's on me..

Oh. Is that Catholic theology?
Say what..?

She's a Catholic hater.

I am at church right now..

And I really think god is a girl
God is both, male and female... :D

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Exactly.. care 4 all

Females create life, so god has to be female..

No other way
It takes both male and female. God has both attributes of male and female. Genesis chapter 1.

I don't think so
You think the female can be fertilized without the sperm that comes from the male???

You will milk on there command

Who you kidding
lol, so you think giving the male portion of God will result in a sticky mess???

I never really thought that the Supreme Being ever had a human body, one way or the other. It would mean that s/he has a left kidney, too. I'm thinking perhaps a shape-shifter. Even if the Creator could be considered male, why is "he" always portrayed as an old man ready for the rest home? Why not young, buff, gym-toned?

Interesting..

But in my view god is a cute female..

That's what they were hiding from us

You're actually a lot more stupid than I thought

And that's saying a lot

I never really thought that the Supreme Being ever had a human body, one way or the other. It would mean that s/he has a left kidney, too. I'm thinking perhaps a shape-shifter. Even if the Creator could be considered male, why is "he" always portrayed as an old man ready for the rest home? Why not young, buff, gym-toned?

Like Jesus?? Next!!!

Greg

For Jesus to come to earth, as it is said, there were only two choices: male or female, so I wouldn't set great store by the gender of Jesus. Coin flip?

Interesting..

But in my view god is a cute female..

That's what they were hiding from us

You're actually a lot more stupid than I thought

And that's saying a lot

Nah..

I am more smarter..

Or I can play stupid..

But my theory is correct.

Like Jesus?? Next!!!

Greg

For Jesus to come to earth, as it is said, there were only two choices: male or female, so I wouldn't set great store by the gender of Jesus. Coin flip?
Psalm 68:12 Kings of armies did flee apace: and she that tarried at home divided the spoil.

" Species Specious "

* Two Anxiety Tango *

Females create life, so god has to be female..
No other way
Hue mammon females are less angst about whether their own offspring is assuredly theirs .

Males expect uncertainty .

It's funny that we argue over ancient myths, even in this modern age, or supposedly modern. There used to be Asherah, the goddess/consort associated with Yahweh. Then she got dropped and the Abrahamic faiths ended up with a bachelor male god who had a son without having a female half.

And this is only among the Abrahamic faiths. People lived all over the world, and came up with their own stories of creation. This process was not limited to the Middle East. Christians, Jews, Muslims, argue back and forth. But what about the rest? China, India, Japan, the Native Peoples of the Americas, people on the continent of Africa, Pacific Islanders, etc.

Why does all of our mythology come out of the Middle East?

Oh. Is that Catholic theology?
Say what..?

She's a Catholic hater.

I am at church right now..

And I really think god is a girl
GOD is not female. The Father is not able to be impregnated there is no other god. Christ was/is a man. The Holy Spirit came upon Mary and placed the Messiah within her womb. Womanhood was created/invented by GOD. Before that neither man nor woman existed. God and the angels are all tough beings. There is no weaker vessel among them --- by that I mean valor, power and strength are defining qualities.

Bullshit....
The more I read god is a female...

Look at hebrews
You are the product of a time and nation that equates male tenderness with something absurd. Men can weep and love and care and nurture. They have just been taught that men must be brave and aloof. God demonstrates a different reality. They are still to lead but with humility and JUSTICE!

It's funny that we argue over ancient myths, even in this modern age, or supposedly modern. There used to be Asherah, the goddess/consort associated with Yahweh. Then she got dropped and the Abrahamic faiths ended up with a bachelor male god who had a son without having a female half.

And this is only among the Abrahamic faiths. People lived all over the world, and came up with their own stories of creation. This process was not limited to the Middle East. Christians, Jews, Muslims, argue back and forth. But what about the rest? China, India, Japan, the Native Peoples of the Americas, people on the continent of Africa, Pacific Islanders, etc.

Why does all of our mythology come out of the Middle East?
Because that is where Adam was likely created and had council with GOD. And so Satan mimics and tries to usurp, replicate, and fakes through a twisted near approximation to deceive man.

God is a concept, by which we measure our faith. - J.L.

Gd is neither Male nor female. God is simply a Divine Force, with no more will nor gender than gravity or electromagnetism. Gods only responsibility is to sort Souls and move them on to higher or lower planes as befitting their nature.

large.jpg

Forum List

Back