God Bless Obamacare.

those who believe in soviet Obamacare also believe in soviet VA care.

I guess you believe that soviet style governance is here, based on no evidence at all.

Someone cue in David Icke for this Edward Baiamonte to cozy up to. We need some conspiracy theories!

Obama had 3 commie parents voted to left of Bernie Sanders supports single payer and ever bigger govt. What does that tell you? Now you know why our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb.
Tell us about the ten foot tall lizard people controlling us, Tin Foil!

This is hilarious idiots giving praise to something based solely on a lie. If obamacare is so fucking good why has obama moved certain mandates? He's suppose to make sure the laws of this land are followed but yet he changes them to suit his childish whelm.
No you idiots obamacare is a failure.

Is that why ultra-conservative Governor Mike Pence of Indiana just signed onto the Medicaid expansion, one of the main parts of Obamacare? :lol:

No one on the Right is talking about repeal any longer. Why is that, Rebecca?

Barack Obama: Great president? Or the Greatest President?
I think he'll go down in history as above average. He's certainly put himself above Clinton, who was hands down better than Reagan or the Bush. But greatest? No. He's no FDR, and hurt his own party by being a wimp when the TeaBagged dopes were protesting the ACA. He lost the House, in part, because Democrats are too apt to run from the right wing thugs, instead of spitting in their face and knocking them down like bullies need to be knocked down. He allowed the lying fuckbags to set the narrative, instead of explaining the law. The same for those congress critters who ran from their ACA votes.
Slowest recovery since FDR makes him worst since FDR. Please post on Fridge for daily review. All that is not to mention his foreign policy.
Slow recovery because GOP blocks recovery... Do you think keeping jobs from being created the GOP got what they wanted? I do. They suck. The Republicans would rather see America fall than admit reality and do what's best for the nation. Conservatives are good at complaining about communism while begging for us to socialize corporate losses.

Barack Obama: Great president? Or the Greatest President?
I think he'll go down in history as above average. He's certainly put himself above Clinton, who was hands down better than Reagan or the Bush. But greatest? No. He's no FDR, and hurt his own party by being a wimp when the TeaBagged dopes were protesting the ACA. He lost the House, in part, because Democrats are too apt to run from the right wing thugs, instead of spitting in their face and knocking them down like bullies need to be knocked down. He allowed the lying fuckbags to set the narrative, instead of explaining the law. The same for those congress critters who ran from their ACA votes.
Obama did explain it dear. He said if you like your plan you can keep it. See why we say the liberal will be slow.
Well, Princess... I guess conservatives like you really want to suck dick for the uber-wealthy, so they don't have to do it themselves, for the socializing of their profits.

This is hilarious idiots giving praise to something based solely on a lie.
Conservatives praising Reagan like they are easily led dopes?

If obamacare is so fucking good why has obama moved certain mandates? He's suppose to make sure the laws of this land are followed but yet he changes them to suit his childish whelm.
Lower premium rises, more people covered, and no more preexisting conditions being denied? If that's failure, then the conservatives have never had a win since liberals kicked their asses in the Revolutionary War.

You Tories are funny little monkeys.

If obamacare is so fucking good why has obama moved certain mandates? He's suppose to make sure the laws of this land are followed but yet he changes them to suit his childish whelm.
Lower premium rises, more people covered, and no more preexisting conditions being denied? If that's failure, then the conservatives have never had a win since liberals kicked their asses in the Revolutionary War.

Hey dumb ass you do know that I know everything you said was a lie? premium'S HAVE NOT DROPPED DUMBASS.

Hey dumb ass you do know that I know everything you said was a lie? premium'S HAVE NOT DROPPED DUMBASS.

You're still the same reading comprehension-challenged dope, Rebecca. :lol:

Let's do a reading comprehension challenge for you.

Show where I said premiums dropped?

Put your best dope hat on, because I want to get some good laughs when you finally catch on to how silly you look, dumbass.

Put your best dope hat on, because I want to get some good laughs when you finally catch on to how silly you look, dumbass.

Lower premium
Shut the hell up dumbass.,
And another fucking thing whose the fuck said more people are covered? NOBODY KNOWS What about if you like your healthcare coverage you can keep it 9million people latter they lost theirs.
Fuck you and that fucking lying piece of dog shit in the white house.

Last edited:

You're still the same reading comprehension-challenged dope, Rebecca. :lol:

And you're still the same old dumb fucking son of a bitch I have hated for a long time. It is what it is obamacare based on a lie and anyone who defends has to lie so all you cock suckers are fucking liars.

Lower premium
Now, the context changes with the word right after that, ya dope. Now, maybe that place you called Home Skool didn't have anyone who could read, but to those of us who weren't stuck in the 4th grade for six years, like you were, they'd know I was talking about how premium rates are rising less than they did before the ACA.

But, because I'm altruistic, I'll point you in the right direction, so you can take the dunce cap off, one day.
Learn to read with Reading Eggs

Lower premium
Now, the context changes with the word right after that, ya dope. Now, maybe that place you called Home Skool didn't have anyone who could read, but to those of us who weren't stuck in the 4th grade for six years, like you were, they'd know I was talking about how premium rates are rising less than they did before the ACA.

But, because I'm altruistic, I'll point you in the right direction, so you can take the dunce cap off, one day.

Let's back up to my last post
If you defend obama you must lie to do it their is no way around it which makes you a liar regardless if that was not your intention to do sorry shit stain you are a liar.Move a long.

If you think ObamaCare is good for the country and the President is some sort of hero for coming up with this crap you are off your rocker.

Do you think allowing millions of Americans to be denied health care is better?

When was anyone denied healthcare? Prior to Obamacare anyone could go to the Emergency room at a hospital and not be denied care. Responsible poor people signed up for Medicare that has NO deductible. Please explain who these millions that were denied health care are.

Lower premium

Premiums rising less is not the same as going down $2500 a year like the liar in chief promised.

Obama did explain it dear. He said if you like your plan you can keep it. See why we say the liberal will be slow.

Bush said Saddam had WMDs.

Let me know when 5000 Americans are dead because of Obamacare.

So did these and dozens of other leading Democrats.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Do you have a point?

Corporatist fluffer.
Is that like pro-business?

No.

dear, Bush didn't say that until all the world's intelligence services said it. Do you understand it now why all the liberal leaders voted for the war too? Slow?

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

Do you have a point?

Yes. They weren't the president, and they didn't have access to the raw CIA intel, like Bush did.

In fact, the Bush administration refused to show members of Congress any of that intel during the lead-up to Iraq.

Why aren't you outraged over Bush's lie?

dear, Bush didn't say that until all the world's intelligence services said it. Do you understand it now why all the liberal leaders voted for the war too? Slow?

#1 - that's a lie.

#2 - if France says to jump off a bridge, do you jump off a bridge?

Do you have a point?

Yes. They weren't the president, and they didn't have access to the raw CIA intel, like Bush did.

In fact, the Bush administration refused to show members of Congress any of that intel during the lead-up to Iraq.

Why aren't you outraged over Bush's lie?

Dear, they presented all the important data at UN and none of the world's intelligence services confuted it. Why does it matter anyway? Did you want us to make friends with Saddam?

Forum List

Back