Well, this is another solution in search of a problem, more "hate" legislation for Israel.

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
A few 1st and 14th amendment minor tweaks, and we are there. You are still permitted, and I might add encouraged, to hate Russia, Iran, republicans, rich people, China, white people, gun owners, conservatives, non state media, the Border Patrol, police, and anyone that isn't compatible with this "common sense" fever that is sweeping this great nation. House Passes 'Antisemitism Awareness Act' to Silence Criticism of Israel as Hate Speech

ELAH VALLEY — A young boy named David has found himself under intense scrutiny and condemnation for his alleged violence against a kindly Palestinian giant named Goliath. Those critical of the young boy's action call this yet another tragic case of disproportionate force and cultural insensitivity.

"It's a clear case of bigotry and attempted genocide," declared activist Ehud as they held a candlelight vigil for Goliath outside the battlefield. "David had the audacity to use a slingshot against a giant armed only with his faith and a kind soul. David's actions are nothing short of barbaric."
At publishing time, Goliath's descendants have reportedly hired a team of lawyers to explore their legal options demanding reparations, including modest terms like "Destroy Israel."

A few 1st and 14th amendment minor tweaks, and we are there. You are still permitted, and I might add encouraged, to hate Russia, Iran, republicans, rich people, China, white people, gun owners, conservatives, non state media, the Border Patrol, police, and anyone that isn't compatible with this "common sense" fever that is sweeping this great nation. House Passes 'Antisemitism Awareness Act' to Silence Criticism of Israel as Hate Speech
The GOP is too busy passing gender altering legislation for minors in places like Kansas to be bothered to provide any legislation that would help the nation they preside over. And when they are not doing that, they are voting down their Speaker as more resign from office.

I guess it would be too much to ask them to enforce the laws on the books regarding the destruction of property at these universities and allowing Jewish students to attend class that they have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for without being threatened or assaulted or prevented from entering campus.

But I digress.

Forum List

Back