How do you like this?

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Media are filled with stories of people who have already received notice of the increase in the value of premiums and deductible insurance, which they have. Here are some of them.
For Rossi`s family from Florida, with three children, the cost of premiums increased by $ 525 per month. For the same family of Kevin, Alabama premium cost jumped from $ 79 to $ 311 per month. Sen. Jim DeMint in an open letter to Obama cited the example of Tom Waschura from California who received notice of increase premiums for his family insurance on $ 10,000 a year
obamacare_s640x427.jpg

I'll give you all one... This is along the lines that if you like your doctor, then you can keep your doctor. LIE!!

I have a friend who has been seeing the same doctor for years, and he has been giving him his DOT physicals in so that he can keep his CDL license current and valid. He is in great health and gets the two year card every time he goes in..... Well the next thing he knows, is that he is not allowed to see his same doctor anymore under the new rules, or not unless the doctor becomes a part of a club that gives him exclusive rights to give the physicals per the federal governments permissions upon doing so.

OK,so now he has to get his physical on the day that he gets time to do so right, because he only has three weeks left before expiration time is what he told me, but that is plenty of time if he was seeing his doctor in which he had always used for years now.

Now you all know how truck drivers schedules work right ? In case you don't, it's that you have barely enough time to do anything most of the time on schedule, and the envelope in which you do have closes quickly if things don't line up just right. Well he calls his company on his day off, and says to his company that he will run down and get his physical since he has a day off to do so, and this will be his first time using someone else to have the examination done in which the company is sponsoring and setting him up with in order to do so. OK, here comes the kicker, where as he tells me now that the scheduled appointment in which the company has tried to set him up with has failed, and it was all because the doctor who is the only one at this place certified to do the exam is absent. The company has no other option they use in the area, so he is stuck not getting the exam now. Now if he goes back on the road for a three week route, how will he not expire before getting back to catch another appointment ? He can't so the company is now stuck also without a driver. Why didn't the feds do the smart thing, and just hold the legitimate doctors accountable for their physicals if something was found wrong, instead of creating this exclusive club of doctors who are only able to do this job ? This is where the government has lost it's way is what I think, and they are sticking their noses into to many things that weren't broken or could be fixed in a far less intrusive way.

Forum List

Back