Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

Stop calling me a liar when I tell you Trump is not profiting from a measly $60 Bible when he could sell anything for $2,000-$5,000 if he wanted profits.

An FAQ section on the Bible website says no profits will go to Trump's reelection campaign.
because YOU are a liar for a liar.

MSN

Stop calling me a liar when I tell you Trump is not profiting from a measly $60 Bible when he could sell anything for $2,000-$5,000 if he wanted profits.

An FAQ section on the Bible website says no profits will go to Trump's reelection campaign.
Liar.

Ok the money isn’t going to his reelection campaign. That doesn’t mean he isn’t getting a cut from this. You are having trouble understanding your own link. If you don’t want to be called a liar stop spreading lies it’s that simple

Ok the money isn’t going to his reelection campaign. That doesn’t mean he isn’t getting a cut from this. You are having trouble understanding your own link. If you don’t want to be called a liar stop spreading lies it’s that simple
There is not a lot of cut to get from $60 not even a tip.

I'm sure if anyone wants one of those Bibles for FREE they will give it to them. Just ask.
Bullshit if they were giving them away they wouldn’t be selling them. But let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. Are you finally willing to admit you were wrong about Trump not getting a cut? Will you denounce the lie you told about that?

Trump is not profiting off the Bible at all. He is allowing his name and notoriety to be used to help sell Bibles, but none of the profits will be going to him.

This is nothing new. We know that as president Trump would not take a salary. It was always donated. He never took a dime from the tax payers like the dirty democrat presidents do despite them already being millionaires.

Trump played golf 300 times in four years at a cost of 3
141 million dollars. Are you daft?

Last edited:
Bullshit if they were giving them away they wouldn’t be selling them. But let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. Are you finally willing to admit you were wrong about Trump not getting a cut? Will you denounce the lie you told about that?
profanity as your first word in a sentence...

Who was your English teacher?

profanity as your first word in a sentence...

Who was your English teacher?
Profanity offends you but not telling a lie Don’t be a coward you can admit you were wrong. Heck I’ll even give you the benefit of doubt and say maybe you were not intentionally lying you just were not educated enough to understand what you were reading.

Trump is not profiting off the Bible at all. He is allowing his name and notoriety to be used to help sell Bibles, but none of the profits will be going to him.

This is nothing new. We know that as president Trump would not take a salary. It was always donated. He never took a dime from the tax payers like the dirty democrat presidents do despite them already being millionaires.
He took the presidential paychecks at the end of his term. It would have been better if his family wasn't part of his administration , that quadrupled the security costs and travel costs , makes by his administration the most expensive one in history. He stole from his own charity , so let's see how he does with this one.

Last edited:
He took the presidential paychecks at the end of his term. He stole from his own charity , so let's see how he does with this one.

Once again, Trump brags about donating his $400,000 presidential salary. Somehow he forgot to mention that his golf trips have cost taxpayers $141,000,000,"

You really swallowed the orange kool-aid. You can fucking bet your fucking ass he is making a fucking profit off the fucking bibles.

He took the presidential paychecks at the end of his term. It would have been better if his family wasn't part of his administration , that quadrupled the security costs and travel costs , makes by his administration the most expensive one in history. He stole from his own charity , so let's see how he does with this one.
Forbes is telling you Trump donated all of his 1.6 million presidential salary and they say that his "CRITICS" acknowledge it.

The President of the United States makes $400,000 annually, before taxes. During his 2016 campaign, Donald Trump promised to donate his salary if elected President. It was a promise, even his critics acknowledge, that Trump was keeping.

The presidential salary is a requirement of the U.S. Constitution in Article II, Section 1, Clause 7 and the specific amount is set by Congress. Presidents are not legally allowed to decline their salary, but can donate it to organizations of their choosing.

Forum List

Back