God Bless Obamacare.

Even with the stock market's success and the economy recovering in spite of the GOP blocking growth?

blocking growth? Can you present your best example?

You dimwits really don't get what corporatism is, and why it's so insidious. But you will.

Yes they are opposed to corporatism but love Obamacare, and then they run from the debate!

Even with the stock market's success and the economy recovering in spite of the GOP blocking growth?

Just what has the GOP blocked,all the bills they sent to Reid?
The American Jobs Act, the Veteran Jobs Act, unemployment insurance being extended, not increasing infrastructure spending, or another round of help to states to keep them from laying off, and thus the layoffs made the recession last longer with depressed labor markets.

Having control for years now 2/3 of the gov,and its still the minority parties fault.?

People like yourself are just simple hacks that can't be taken seriously.

Out of one sde of the mouth comes,how bad wall street and the evil GOP is,but then its all roses if it fits your narrative.
It only takes one of those three houses of government to block bills from being passed. If you like, I can explain some basic civics in how a bill can be introduced into congress, and how it moves through both legislative houses, and on to the President to sign, or veto. I like teaching people stuff they don't know.

blocking growth? Can you present your best example?

You dimwits really don't get what corporatism is, and why it's so insidious. But you will.

Yes they are opposed to corporatism but love Obamacare, and then they run from the debate!
Why do you like corporatism? Do you like the corporatist nanny state?

. If you like, I can explain some basic civics in how a bill can be introduced into congress, and how it moves through both legislative houses, and on to the President to sign, or veto. I like teaching people stuff they don't know.

good then why so afriad to teach us how Republicans blocked growth? what does your fear teach us?

. If you like, I can explain some basic civics in how a bill can be introduced into congress, and how it moves through both legislative houses, and on to the President to sign, or veto. I like teaching people stuff they don't know.

good then why so afriad to teach us how Republicans blocked growth? what does your fear teach us?
I already listed some.

If you need me to teach you how to read, I'm more than glad to talk to your mommy to help her find a good preschool reading program for you.

I already listed some.

If you need me to teach you how to read, I'm more than glad to talk to your mommy to help her find a good preschool reading program for you.

for 3rd time why are you so afraid to give us your best example of Republicans blocking growth? What does your fear teach us?

I already listed some.

for 3rd time why are you so afraid to give us your best example of Republicans blocking growth? What does your fear teach us?
I did above. Why don't you read the partial list of bills I posted today? Are you unable to use your computer? Or afraid to admit you didn't read the thread?

I already listed some.

I did above. Why don't you read the partial list of bills I posted today? Are you unable to use your computer? Or afraid to admit you didn't read the thread?

Dear, don't want list!!! for 4rd time why are you so afraid to give us your best example of Republicans blocking growth? What does your fear teach us?

I already listed some.

Dear, don't want list!!! for 4rd time why are you so afraid to give us your best example of Republicans blocking growth? What does your fear teach us?
We're finding out you won't scroll above to the post I provided with legislation the GOP blocked. I posted it tonight, so just scroll up. If you can't read it, then you need to get your mommy to read it for you, princess.

Well,well,well...
What have we here?
I just got a letter from my healthcare insurance company Emblem Health.
Along with the letter is my insurance card.
On the insurance card my PCP has been changed....
It seems I have a new doctor.
The letter states that this has happened for any one of three reasons.

"Your PCP has moved his or her office to a new location"
This has not happened.

"Your PCP has affilated with a different medical group or physician network"
Probably,maybe,how do I know..

"Your PCP is no longer available or you have selected a new PCP"
I didn't change anything....

So after 10 years seeing my doctor that's no longer the case.....

So tell me again you Obama ball lickers how it's not true that because of O'Care
we don't lose our plans and our doctors....

I already listed some.

Stop being such a fucking troll.

ObamaCare did not throw anyone off their existing plan.

Uh, Ahem...Yes, it most certainly did...My daughter now has no insurance, and can't even begin to afford what has been offered unless she prostitutes herself..so she is in a world of crap because of that POS and his queen in the WH.

I now have co-pays that are freaking through the roof !! That' BS.... and all because he bought the elections..

ObamaCare did not throw anyone off their existing plan.

Uh, Ahem...Yes, it most certainly did...My daughter now has no insurance, and can't even begin to afford what has been offered unless she prostitutes herself..so she is in a world of crap because of that POS and his queen in the WH.

I now have co-pays that are freaking through the roof !! That' BS.... and all because he bought the elections..
How much?

Forum List

Back