God Bless Obamacare.

Aug 1, 2014
Indeed, President Obama is the only President in the history of this Great Nation who has felt in his heart, the need of affordable healthcare for the Common American, who can be taken as the middle and lower class American. Please, Hear me out, Now is the time for these Common Americans to show their Respect and Support to the President of the United States in return for this heartfelt thoughtfulness and protest against this lawsuit being filed on the President of this Great Country.

The Opposition rather than wasting their sources, resources and energy in destruction and criticism of this great program initiated by this President, they should feel “What can we do to make it better and better and better in the future?” They should demonstrate humble consideration to the Common American who are unable to afford reliable healthcare. Today, there is a greater need for affordable Healthcare than ever before.

So once again, I cry on behalf of each and every Common American individually that the Affordable Healthcare Program is very much needed for healthy Citizens of this Great Nation. Indeed, No nation can progress and prosper or have a secured future without healthy citizens. God Bless Obamacare.:eusa_angel:

Thank you very much Mr. President for me losing two general practitioners now because of the new health care bill. I will see the third one this month. We will see how long he stays in practice.
Also for future Seniors who will not be able to find any that will accept Medicare.
Thank you for my monthly premiums being doubled.
Thank you for the 16 million of Americans who have already lost their great health care plans and for the millions more when it kicks in for employers in 2017.
NOT!!!!!!!
The New Health Care Bill has helped those that did not have health care but has done more harm to more than it has helped.

Indeed, President Obama is the only President in the history of this Great Nation who has felt in his heart, the need of affordable healthcare for the Common American, who can be taken as the middle and lower class American. Please, Hear me out, Now is the time for these Common Americans to show their Respect and Support to the President of the United States in return for this heartfelt thoughtfulness and protest against this lawsuit being filed on the President of this Great Country.

The Opposition rather than wasting their sources, resources and energy in destruction and criticism of this great program initiated by this President, they should feel “What can we do to make it better and better and better in the future?” They should demonstrate humble consideration to the Common American who are unable to afford reliable healthcare. Today, there is a greater need for affordable Healthcare than ever before.

So once again, I cry on behalf of each and every Common American individually that the Affordable Healthcare Program is very much needed for healthy Citizens of this Great Nation. Indeed, No nation can progress and prosper or have a secured future without healthy citizens. God Bless Obamacare.:eusa_angel:

If you think ObamaCare is good for the country and the President is some sort of hero for coming up with this crap you are off your rocker.

Troll thread.

Makes one wonder how America became s super power before Obamacare was here to create a health citizen population.

Last edited:
ok, now I'm going to go laugh ass my off

I wonder if they get paid for that barf worthy bs

Last edited:

Agree. It is succeeding and it IS helping a lot of people.

I can't help but wonder why its only the RWs who are having so much trouble with it.

No, its not perfect but no law of this size could possibly be perfect immediately. If we can get the right out of the way, we can fix the problems and move on.

Welcome to the board. I get the feeling you MIGHT be a genuine Christian. We have a lot of fake christians here so I'm always a bit skeptical when someone feels they must trumpet their "Christianity". It usually turns out that they're anything BUT Christian.

this must be Obama that wrote piece

he called us, the common people who lives in a common America

oh yeah, that's what Obama thinks of us so all together now...

lets all bow to our king who give the IRS authority TO FINE US common folks if you don't PURCHASE his pos ObamaCare

can I get a Amen now?

Indeed, President Obama is the only President in the history of this Great Nation who has felt in his heart, the need of affordable healthcare for the Common American, who can be taken as the middle and lower class American. ...

I appreciate the sentiment but it's not technically accurate. Truman, Clintion and, I believe, FDR tried to create a national health care system.

Please go fuck yourself

Thank you

If you think ObamaCare is good for the country and the President is some sort of hero for coming up with this crap you are off your rocker.

Do you think allowing millions of Americans to be denied health care is better?

I've never met anyone who was denied healthcare.

I have met people who had no healthcare insurance.

Big difference.

Remember, the ACA was not and is not about healthcare, it is about insurance. Insurance companies helped write the bill, insurance companies lobbied for its passage, insurance companies made sure they would be bailed out by the taxpayers if or when they lost money on the deal...

I've never met anyone who was denied healthcare.

That, of course, is anecdotal and not conclusive evidence. Other anecdotes report numerous denials of health care. Some of them result in death.

I have met people who had no healthcare insurance.

Big difference.

Remember, the ACA was not and is not about healthcare, it is about insurance. Insurance companies helped write the bill, insurance companies lobbied for its passage, insurance companies made sure they would be bailed out by the taxpayers if or when they lost money on the deal...

Certainly. Insurance is an integral part of our health care delivery system. While not a perfect relationship, lack of health insurance means lack of health care.

Obamacare threw MILLIONS off their existing plan

Obama spent over $1BILLION developing the worlds only website that can't tell you when someone bought your product

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpa-5JdCnmo]36 Times Obama Said You Could Keep Your Health Care Plan - YouTube[/ame]

Obamacare threw MILLIONS off their existing plan

The junk insurance whiners are better-off. He did them a favor.

Obama spent over $1BILLION developing the worlds only website that can't tell you when someone bought your product ...

Healthcare.gov is working well. Whatever problems it had were the result of relying on private contractors. Never, never, never rely on a capitalist to implement public policy.

Liberals say ObamaCare is great ...Look at all the people it helped.
To those who had coverage and lost what they had...Go fuck yourselves....

How nice...

Liberals say ObamaCare is great ...Look at all the people it helped.
To those who had coverage and lost what they had...Go fuck yourselves....

How nice...

hey, in progressive world those people are what they feel is, collateral damage...
screw them they are peons to be sacrificed to the OBAMA the G_d

ObamaCare did not throw anyone off their existing plan.

Anyone who had a plan that did not meet the basic requirement of ObamaCare held
a policy that did not comply.Insurance companies had no choice but to cancel those
policies....

People lost the plan that Obama said they could keep.
In order to comply with the new ACA law...

Forum List

Back