Go fund me border wall changes the game once more.

The guy running it is a conspiracy theory nut-bar. He's had several pages taken down from Facebook before this for pushing fake news, including fake news from Russian propaganda sources.

This should be telling folks something.

But it won't.

It tells us Zuckerberg is still banning and shadow-banning pro-Trump people....shows that you Stalinsts don't believe in free speech...you hate it. He has nothing to do with RUSSIA any more than Trump....and then there's Hillary.
Who said he was banned because he was pro tRump?

First, the message was that ir would raise a billion or every penny would be refunded.

Then it was changed to read that if the amount is not “significantly close” to a billion the refund would be processed.

Now the page says the following...

“If the wall gets funded by the govt, this fund will no longer be needed. My original promise stands true to refund. However many people also don't want a refund and would like it to go to a charity since it's such a large amount; actually most people have said donate it . IF... the wall gets funded, you will have two options, refund or donate.

Wepay will process all refunds, and then what is left over we will donate to a recognized charity that we agree on.”

So now the money is destined for a charity “we” agree on.

No word on what is meant by the wall being “funded” since a figure isn’t mentioned. But he wants you to keep donating

Did you donate?

If not, what do you care?

Cuz they want it stopped, that's why.

Or perhaps start a GFM campaign to fund road maps to follow what you’re trying to say?
Like the Afghanistan map I posted in a Deja News Forum on Sept 25, 2001 that people like you complained should not be loaded onto a non binary news forum (=negative Nancys), even though it pinpointed (geo cached) where Bin Laden was & lead to the Oct raid on the Al Queda weapons cache and took out all their upper military command?
=Your ad hominem response backfired and showed your willingness to bash a hero for sake of affiliation pride, something the left claimed Trump did to that war hero. This proves to be just a deflection of what they themselves do, as proven by you and what antifa did recently in attacking those Marines. THE MAP you need is the one that shows you how you got to the place where you became the people you hate(deflection 101).
Your Road map clue: THE PACINO MOVIE
Devil's Advocate, the Dems have become the lawless ones trying to compromise & plant their lawless
Judges, lawyers, and law agencies.
View attachment 236376

2001, Al Pacino, wow.
I guess you are lost again.
The Devil character's name is a direct homage to John Milton, who wrote Paradise Lost which was quoted by Lomax with the line "Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n"
The Dems motto has become just that, in that they don't care if they create instability/chaos (create hell) as long as they have the reign to control is better to them then a stable country or world where they have no authority over.
But you should have noticed that resemblance already without it being pointed out through an analogy.
I truly have zero idea what you’re talking about

No.

The wall isn’t being built. Happy Kwanzza

This side argument wasn't about the wall, but about revealing personal information.

After giving your info to total strangers... supplying your non specific name is easy.

That the organizer is hiding the list is revealing in a while different way
Correction, numb nuts: "Trump promised to secure the border with a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it."
Stick to the fucking facts.
Why do you defend a serial pathological liar?

Mexico is paying for it, Trump tore up NAFTA and forced Mexico to pay up. :itsok:

Really? If that is the case, you can tell us how much they’ve contributed. If that is the case, why does the Cheeto need 5B of our money. Explain. We’ll wait

Congress is sitting on the money, and by that I mean traitor Dem's refuse to give Trump the money to build the wall. Those morons will probably waste the money on some government hand out to buy votes.
Too damn funny.

So tell us....how much is it that they’re sitting on that Mexico has allegedly contributed?

More than enough to start building the wall, try to keep up.

$0.00 isn’t enough...which has been the money we’ve gotten from Mexico

So, what's your name? :auiqs.jpg:

When I donate to a go fund me Billy, I’ll tell you

:auiqs.jpg:

I win.
No.

This side argument wasn't about the wall, but about revealing personal information.

After giving your info to total strangers... supplying your non specific name is easy.

Why? What business is it of yours who donated?

Very few will ever return money once it is given. I think his wife is eying that new 10,000 sq. ft house with the big wall.

That's what trailer trash like you would do.....there isn't a leftist piece of shit on this board with any pride or dignity.

Trump promised to secure the border with a wall, Americans in 30 states agreed and elected him president. This generated liberal butthurt on an epic scale that continues to this day.

Yet 3 million more Americans voted against his silly bullshit.

Welfare rats, illegals and dead people.....in Kalifornia.

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
Which artist famously cut off his left ear?

Very few will ever return money once it is given. I think his wife is eying that new 10,000 sq. ft house with the big wall.

That's what trailer trash like you would do.....there isn't a leftist piece of shit on this board with any pride or dignity.

Poor little pitiful man with the name of Willpower. Is that because you have none? You're too stupid to see that there was humor in my post. But you Trumpist morons take light comments as serious. You know why? Because you are all at heart delusional and see in yourselves the truth of what I make light of. You are all too transparent.

Last edited:
Trump promised to secure the border with a wall, Americans in 30 states agreed and elected him president. This generated liberal butthurt on an epic scale that continues to this day.

Like the House Republicans in total getting more votes then the house Dems means Pelosi will just step aside as house majority right? *L*

That didn't happen.

Welfare rats, illegals and dead people.....in Kalifornia.

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
Which artist famously cut off his left ear?

It's amazing the stupid stories you tell yourself.

First, the message was that ir would raise a billion or every penny would be refunded.

Then it was changed to read that if the amount is not “significantly close” to a billion the refund would be processed.

Now the page says the following...

“If the wall gets funded by the govt, this fund will no longer be needed. My original promise stands true to refund. However many people also don't want a refund and would like it to go to a charity since it's such a large amount; actually most people have said donate it . IF... the wall gets funded, you will have two options, refund or donate.

Wepay will process all refunds, and then what is left over we will donate to a recognized charity that we agree on.”

So now the money is destined for a charity “we” agree on.

No word on what is meant by the wall being “funded” since a figure isn’t mentioned. But he wants you to keep donating

Did you donate?

If not, what do you care?
You donated, right? If not, get to it!

I did not donate. I donate only to charities.

It's a national security matter, mandated by the Constitution. A justified use of tax revenue.

Ridiculous.

We’ve had the border for over a century and there was never a crisis; then or now

Of course it's a crissis..

Like the House Republicans in total getting more votes then the house Dems means Pelosi will just step aside as house majority right? *L*

That didn't happen.
Total the Rep votes vs Dem votes of all those who ran. The Rep losses were close races but many of the house Rep. wins were blow outs
whereby Reps got more TOTAL VOTER SUPPORT and according to your rewrite of election results that means you think Pelosi is not a legitimate majority leader- *L*
AND OF COURSE she needs to step aside(recuse herself) on this imigration issue due to her vineyards use of Mexican slave labor=conflict of interest. Her self serving interest means, according to her own party, this is impeachable and indictable, so lock her up or admit your party is just a new form of fascism.

Last edited:
When I donate to a go fund me Billy, I’ll tell you

:auiqs.jpg:

I win.
No.

Why? What business is it of yours who donated?

Seems like there was a bunch of duplicates when it was accessible

No 4 million voted against it, they were all in California. Trump won the other 49 states by 1 million votes...ouch! :auiqs.jpg:

That didn't happen.
Total the Rep votes vs Dem votes of all those who ran. The Rep losses were close races but many of the house Rep. wins were blow outs
whereby Reps got more TOTAL VOTER SUPPORT and according to your rewrite of election results that means you think Pelosi is not a legitimate majority leader- *L*
AND OF COURSE she needs to step aside(recuse herself) on this imigration issue due to her vineyards use of Mexican slave labor=conflict of interest. Her self serving interest means according to her own oarty is impeachable and indictable, so lock her up or admit your party is just a new form of fascism.

Credible link?

That didn't happen.
AND OF COURSE she needs to step aside(recuse herself) on this imigration issue due to her vineyards use of Mexican slave labor=conflict of interest. Her self serving interest means according to her own oarty is impeachable and indictable, so lock her up or admit your party is just a new form of fascism.

Credible link?
"where is your credible total figures of the house election votes to denounce that statement"?
furthermore:
YOU JUST BUSTED YOUR MANY MANY 3 MILLION VOTER POSTS by having no credible link or proof. *L*
Each report had different figures from 1 million to 5 million back down to 3 and 2 million, done before the found illegal votes made that a wash.
The popular vote commentary by the left is the ultimate expression of sore losing since it's not how a race is run or won, so it means nothing.
THEN THROUGH FLORIDA we now know the late vote Tallies are bogus especially after they found those boxes of fake write in votes during the Pres. election used specifically for your popular vote propaganda to pad the numbers to give you that popular vote narrative.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS THAT OF A CHILD LOSING A GAME OF CHESS CLAIMING THEY LEFT MORE CHESS PIECES ON THE BOARD when they LOST!
=SORE loser syndrom.

Forum List

Back