Go fund me border wall changes the game once more.

Many if not most say “anonymous” so it seems like they are ashamed.

You're kidding, right?

Do you expose personal information online?

After giving a .com your name, address, credit card....Having only your name posted isn’t revealing much, Billy

So, what's your name? :auiqs.jpg:

When I donate to a go fund me Billy, I’ll tell you

:auiqs.jpg:

I win.
No.

The wall isn’t being built. Happy Kwanzza

First, the message was that ir would raise a billion or every penny would be refunded.

Then it was changed to read that if the amount is not “significantly close” to a billion the refund would be processed.

Now the page says the following...

“If the wall gets funded by the govt, this fund will no longer be needed. My original promise stands true to refund. However many people also don't want a refund and would like it to go to a charity since it's such a large amount; actually most people have said donate it . IF... the wall gets funded, you will have two options, refund or donate.

Wepay will process all refunds, and then what is left over we will donate to a recognized charity that we agree on.”

So now the money is destined for a charity “we” agree on.

No word on what is meant by the wall being “funded” since a figure isn’t mentioned. But he wants you to keep donating
I knew it. Publicity stunt to show how much the country wants a Wall.
The guy running it is a conspiracy theory nut-bar. He's had several pages taken down from Facebook before this for pushing fake news, including fake news from Russian propaganda sources.

This should be telling folks something.

But it won't.

First, the message was that ir would raise a billion or every penny would be refunded.

Then it was changed to read that if the amount is not “significantly close” to a billion the refund would be processed.

“If the wall gets funded by the govt, this fund will no longer be needed. My original promise stands true to refund. However many people also don't want a refund and would like it to go to a charity since it's such a large amount; actually most people have said donate it . IF... the wall gets funded, you will have two options, refund or donate.

Wepay will process all refunds, and then what is left over we will donate to a recognized charity that we agree on.”

No word on what is meant by the wall being “funded” since a figure isn’t mentioned. But he wants you to keep donating

They removed the function that lets you look at the donor list but back before they removed it... the list was full of duplicates.

I saw the duplicates over and over, wonder how many are using stolen credit cards to donate?

Or laundering money

The guy running it is a conspiracy theory nut-bar. He's had several pages taken down from Facebook before this for pushing fake news, including fake news from Russian propaganda sources.

This should be telling folks something.

But it won't.

He is a rampant self-promoter, that much is clear

It worked

You're kidding, right?

Go to the page and see that most do post their real names.

Trump promised to secure the border with a wall, Americans in 30 states agreed and elected him president. This generated liberal butthurt on an epic scale that continues to this day.

Did you donate?

If not, what do you care?
You donated, right? If not, get to it!

I did not donate. I donate only to charities.

It's a national security matter, mandated by the Constitution. A justified use of tax revenue.

They removed the function that lets you look at the donor list but back before they removed it... the list was full of duplicates.

I saw the duplicates over and over, wonder how many are using stolen credit cards to donate?

Or laundering money

Hadn't thought about that. Maybe the anonymous donors are Putin's peeps helping his bitch out a little.

You're kidding, right?

After giving a .com your name, address, credit card....Having only your name posted isn’t revealing much, Billy

So, what's your name? :auiqs.jpg:

When I donate to a go fund me Billy, I’ll tell you

:auiqs.jpg:

I win.
No.

The wall isn’t being built. Happy Kwanzza

This side argument wasn't about the wall, but about revealing personal information.

The money should go to fight planned parenthood.

Trump promised to secure the border with a wall, Americans in 30 states agreed and elected him president. This generated liberal butthurt on an epic scale that continues to this day.

Correction, numb nuts: "Trump promised to secure the border with a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it."
Stick to the fucking facts.
Why do you defend a serial pathological liar?

Or laundering money

Hadn't thought about that. Maybe the anonymous donors are Putin's peeps helping his bitch out a little.
Lol, Putin worried about the soverinty of our, more than liberals are. Very telling.

Correction, numb nuts: "Trump promised to secure the border with a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it."
Stick to the fucking facts.
Why do you defend a serial pathological liar?

Mexico is paying for it, Trump tore up NAFTA and forced Mexico to pay up. :itsok:

It worked
Yeah....more than half of the country donated.........

Morons talking about the GoFundMe account in the past tense....this just started and most Americans haven't heard about it yet....wait until they do....wait until they do.

Would have made a greater statement to ask for volunteers to take portions of the DNC head quarter's protective fencing and install it at border patch areas, since the Dems don't believe in walls and protection they are claiming they don't need it and that it belongs to everyone and anyone to do as they want. -ooops!
;-)
So...the only option that not very bright deplorable trumpanzees can think of is a wall?

It worked

So far 300,000 donated I wouldn't say the majority of country want a wall or maybe just don't care therefore not donating.

Say what? You may want to check again. Here let me help.
Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage
You've donated already, haven't you?

You Communists were lying that Americans weren't willing to pay for the wall. This proved you to be lying.

You personally push a Hamas style attack on America. Masses rushing the border and using violence against border security, just as you did to Israel. But remember, you vermin were defeated in Israel by a wall.

Bummer Hamas Gurl, you are defeated again.

It worked

So far 300,000 donated I wouldn't say the majority of country want a wall or maybe just don't care therefore not donating.

Say what? You may want to check again. Here let me help.
Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage
You've donated already, haven't you?

Yes I have.

Did you donate?

If not, what do you care?
You donated, right? If not, get to it!

I did not donate. I donate only to charities.

It's a national security matter, mandated by the Constitution. A justified use of tax revenue.

Ridiculous.

We’ve had the border for over a century and there was never a crisis; then or now

Forum List

Back