Go fund me border wall changes the game once more.

I knew it. Publicity stunt to show how much the country wants a Wall.

Many if not most say “anonymous” so it seems like they are ashamed.

You're kidding, right?

Do you expose personal information online?

After giving a .com your name, address, credit card....Having only your name posted isn’t revealing much, Billy

So, what's your name? :auiqs.jpg:

When I donate to a go fund me Billy, I’ll tell you

:auiqs.jpg:

I win.

To date, roughly 1% of the Wall has been funded. It is a really good Con though. The first rule of any Con is to know your Mark and You are A Mark.

Oh, just for shits and giggles.

IF YOU ARE WHITE.....THEN YOU ARE THE SON, DAUGHTER, GRANDSON,GRAND DAUGHTER, GREAT GRANDSON OR GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER OF IMMIGRANTS. IF YOU HAD YOUR WAY, YOUR ANCESTORS WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE COUNTRY. !!! GRAND GRATS YOU DUMB ASS BIGOTS.

First, the message was that ir would raise a billion or every penny would be refunded.

Then it was changed to read that if the amount is not “significantly close” to a billion the refund would be processed.

Now the page says the following...

“If the wall gets funded by the govt, this fund will no longer be needed. My original promise stands true to refund. However many people also don't want a refund and would like it to go to a charity since it's such a large amount; actually most people have said donate it . IF... the wall gets funded, you will have two options, refund or donate.

Wepay will process all refunds, and then what is left over we will donate to a recognized charity that we agree on.”

So now the money is destined for a charity “we” agree on.

No word on what is meant by the wall being “funded” since a figure isn’t mentioned. But he wants you to keep donating

It worked

So far 300,000 donated I wouldn't say the majority of country want a wall or maybe just don't care therefore not donating.

First, the message was that ir would raise a billion or every penny would be refunded.

Then it was changed to read that if the amount is not “significantly close” to a billion the refund would be processed.

“If the wall gets funded by the govt, this fund will no longer be needed. My original promise stands true to refund. However many people also don't want a refund and would like it to go to a charity since it's such a large amount; actually most people have said donate it . IF... the wall gets funded, you will have two options, refund or donate.

Wepay will process all refunds, and then what is left over we will donate to a recognized charity that we agree on.”

No word on what is meant by the wall being “funded” since a figure isn’t mentioned. But he wants you to keep donating

It worked

So far 300,000 donated I wouldn't say the majority of country want a wall or maybe just don't care therefore not donating.

Say what? You may want to check again. Here let me help.
Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Many if not most say “anonymous” so it seems like they are ashamed.

They removed the function that lets you look at the donor list but back before they removed it... the list was full of duplicates.

I saw the duplicates over and over, wonder how many are using stolen credit cards to donate?

To date, roughly 1% of the Wall has been funded. It is a really good Con though. The first rule of any Con is to know your Mark and You are A Mark.

IF YOU ARE WHITE.....THEN YOU ARE THE SON, DAUGHTER, GRANDSON,GRAND DAUGHTER, GREAT GRANDSON OR GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER OF IMMIGRANTS. IF YOU HAD YOUR WAY, YOUR ANCESTORS WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE COUNTRY. !!! GRAND GRATS YOU DUMB ASS BIGOTS.

My ancestors built this country. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you.

It worked

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

I checked this morning under 300,000 if it's gone up fine, you're being scammed.

It worked

How did it work?
The money raised is insignificant relative to the total population.

It worked

You are right, not even that many donated so far...Raised by 260,938 people in 6 days

Thanks for pointing out that only 260,938 people have donated and not 300,000

It worked

I checked this morning under 300,000 if it's gone up fine, you're being scammed.

I see, so you obviously didn't check the link.

It worked

From your link...

Raised by 260,938 people in 6 days

It worked

You are right, not even that many donated so far...Raised by 260,938 people in 6 days

I see, you're counting people not dollars...my mistake.

It worked

From your link...

Raised by 260,938 people in 6 days

I didn't check his link since I checked earlier but that is just about what it was at 6AM.

It worked

I see, you're counting people not dollars...my mistake.

Yes, we were.

And everyone followed the immigration laws in place at the time they immigrated, unlike you and your ilk you dumb ass fuck in the face.

My family here has so far been traced back to the 18th Century. I'm no immigrant.

The situation in the 18th Century is not the same situation that exists now. There were no benefits for immigrants supported by citizen-taxpayers at that time, for starters.

If you came here then, you either assimilated and made something of yourself, or you starved.

And everyone followed the immigration laws in place at the time they immigrated, unlike you and your ilk you dumb ass fuck in the face.

what is a "dumb ass fuck in the face"? :21::21::21::21:

I hope they get enough money for the wall...then the rest don't have to waste their tax money on it.

But if they are not using it for the wall, they should refund it...all of it.

Failing that, they should have announced beforehand exactly which charity the funds were going to - if not for the wall.

Did you donate?

If not, what do you care?
You donated, right? If not, get to it!

Forum List

Back