"Go back to your home country"

What makes it not a marriage?
No consent.

So in your mind does consenting to marriage means consenting to sex with your spouse whenever they desire it for the rest of your lives?
The only time I wouldn’t want sex from my spouse is when I don’t have time, don’t have the physical strength, or don’t want to get her pregnant. All of those reasons would be true for her as well, so there wouldn’t be a problem.

You can’t rape your spouse in a modern marriage.

Are you assuming that all couples will want to have sex at the same times? Every couple wants to have sex with each other except for in the circumstances you just listed?

Where did the stereotype of a woman claiming to have a headache to get out of sex come from do you think?

If a wife says she does not want sex and the husband holds her down and forces himself on her, what would you call that? Consensual?
If you don't want sex from your spouse at any appropriate time in which you are capable, you don't marry them in the first place. The 3 reasons I gave cover every possible scenario for a loving couple not wanting to have sex.

Forcing your spouse into sexual intercourse is a breach of trust that your spouse can decide whether or not constitutes a divorce or counseling.

I have already told you this.

It is not rape, because the wrong being committed is the force being used to hold her down, not sticking your penis in her at the incorrect moment in time(a time that she is simply not emotionally, physically etc up for sex).

It is a far different situation if you go up to a random person who doesn't know you intimately and hasn't consented in any way to your advances and your person and force them to have sexual intercourse. You are cheapening the meaning of rape.

I don't want to give you too great of a shock, but I don't think most of the country agrees with you about what does or does not constitute rape or marriage. ;)

This may further shock you, but it is entirely possible not to want sex with a person you love even if you have the time, are physically capable, and there are no worries about pregnancy. :ack-1:

For one final shock, in every single state of the country, a spouse can be charged with and convicted of raping their spouse. :blowup:

In your opinion marital rape may not be possible, but in the opinions of the judicial system and many (I would say most) of the citizens of the US, it absolutely is.

No consent.

So in your mind does consenting to marriage means consenting to sex with your spouse whenever they desire it for the rest of your lives?
The only time I wouldn’t want sex from my spouse is when I don’t have time, don’t have the physical strength, or don’t want to get her pregnant. All of those reasons would be true for her as well, so there wouldn’t be a problem.

Are you assuming that all couples will want to have sex at the same times? Every couple wants to have sex with each other except for in the circumstances you just listed?

Where did the stereotype of a woman claiming to have a headache to get out of sex come from do you think?

If a wife says she does not want sex and the husband holds her down and forces himself on her, what would you call that? Consensual?
If you don't want sex from your spouse at any appropriate time in which you are capable, you don't marry them in the first place. The 3 reasons I gave cover every possible scenario for a loving couple not wanting to have sex.

Forcing your spouse into sexual intercourse is a breach of trust that your spouse can decide whether or not constitutes a divorce or counseling.

It is not rape, because the wrong being committed is the force being used to hold her down, not sticking your penis in her at the incorrect moment in time(a time that she is simply not emotionally, physically etc up for sex).

It is a far different situation if you go up to a random person who doesn't know you intimately and hasn't consented in any way to your advances and your person and force them to have sexual intercourse. You are cheapening the meaning of rape.

I don't want to give you too great of a shock, but I don't think most of the country agrees with you about what does or does not constitute rape or marriage. ;)

This may further shock you, but it is entirely possible not to want sex with a person you love even if you have the time, are physically capable, and there are no worries about pregnancy. :ack-1:

For one final shock, in every single state of the country, a spouse can be charged with and convicted of raping their spouse. :blowup:

In your opinion marital rape may not be possible, but in the opinions of the judicial system and many (I would say most) of the citizens of the US, it absolutely is.
You and most of the others who believe in marital rape are idiots who don't understand what marriage and rape are. The judiciary that changed long established law(which was introduced by FAR more intelligent people than them)are no exception.

If you don't want to have sex with your spouse in the most favorable of circumstances, you don't actually love your spouse. I know that is a shock to new-age halfwits like you, but it is 100% fact nonetheless.

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; “Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die … Through love of having children, we are going to take over.”

View attachment 195352

:lol:

Got any more recent fear mongering? That was 22 years ago.
And what was done about it 22 years ago?

Oh, that's right, more people like that were given power and the fear mongering over non-existent white supremacists has increased 100 fold.

You and most of the others who believe in marital rape are idiots who don't understand what marriage and rape are. The judiciary that changed long established law(which was introduced by FAR more intelligent people than them)are no exception.

If you don't want to have sex with your spouse in the most favorable of circumstances, you don't actually love your spouse. I know that is a shock to new-age halfwits like you, but it is 100% fact nonetheless.

Of course, everyone else is wrong about what rape and marriage are; it is your personal definitions that are true. :lol:

I think that you have a misconception about what constitutes a fact. ;)

Also, when did this transition from 'having the time, being physically capable, and not worrying about pregnancy' to "the most favorable of circumstances"? Those are manifestly not the same thing.

You are welcome to your own personal definitions of marriage and rape. You should understand, however, that they are only that: personal definitions. They are not legal, societal, or linguistic definitions. You are arguing as though these things are objective fact, but they are in fact subjective opinions which are probably not shared by too many Americans.

I do wonder what would happen were you to get married and one day find your spouse unwilling to have sex for any reason other than time constraints, physical capabilities, or pregnancy. Apparently you don't think that being in the mood is a possible concern, among other things. :p

Of course, everyone else is wrong about what rape and marriage are; it is your personal definitions that are true. :lol:

Also, when did this transition from 'having the time, being physically capable, and not worrying about pregnancy' to "the most favorable of circumstances"? Those are manifestly not the same thing.

You are welcome to your own personal definitions of marriage and rape. You should understand, however, that they are only that: personal definitions. They are not legal, societal, or linguistic definitions. You are arguing as though these things are objective fact, but they are in fact subjective opinions which are probably not shared by too many Americans.

I do wonder what would happen were you to get married and one day find your spouse unwilling to have sex for any reason other than time constraints, physical capabilities, or pregnancy. Apparently you don't think that being in the mood is a possible concern, among other things. :p
The current definitions of rape and marriage don't actually coincide with the ridiculous theory of "marital rape", moron.

They most certainly are. If you do have the time, are physically able and don't have a reason to worry about pregnancy, you have no reason to neglect your partner sexually.

They are the current linguistic definitions and they were the legal definitions for a very long time. The current law on rape within marriage has no basis other than emotion and an agenda to destroy marriage.

"Being in the mood" is part of the physical as well, but you also can be put "in the mood" after initiating sex. If my wife pressured me into sex while I was depressed, for example, my depression would be at least partly alleviated through sexual activity with my life long partner.

The current definitions of rape and marriage don't actually coincide with the ridiculous theory of "marital rape", moron.

They most certainly are. If you do have the time, are physically able and don't have a reason to worry about pregnancy, you have no reason to neglect your partner sexually.

They are the current linguistic definitions and they were the legal definitions for a very long time. The current law on rape within marriage has no basis other than emotion and an agenda to destroy marriage.

"Being in the mood" is part of the physical as well, but you also can be put "in the mood" after initiating sex. If my wife pressured me into sex while I was depressed, for example, my depression would be at least partly alleviated through sexual activity with my life long partner.

In which of these (or some other dictionary) definitions is rape impossible in marriage, and why?

Definition of RAPE
rape | Definition of rape in English by Oxford Dictionaries
rape Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
the definition of rape

Definition of MARRIAGE
marriage | Definition of marriage in English by Oxford Dictionaries
marriage Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
the definition of marriage

I hope you realize that a person does not necessarily have to be in the mood to have sex. That's something which should be especially clear in a discussion involving rape. So if being physically capable is one of your 3 legitimate reasons for a spouse to deny sex, as you stated earlier, not being in the mood doesn't really qualify. More, just because you assume you would feel better if you were "pressured" into sex (not the same as rape if you consent), that isn't going to be true for everyone, even if it were to happen to be true for you.

I'm finding myself curious about what you think the definitions of marriage and rape are. :lol:

In which of these (or some other dictionary) definitions is rape impossible in marriage, and why?

Definition of RAPE
rape | Definition of rape in English by Oxford Dictionaries
rape Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
the definition of rape

Definition of MARRIAGE
marriage | Definition of marriage in English by Oxford Dictionaries
marriage Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
the definition of marriage

I hope you realize that a person does not necessarily have to be in the mood to have sex. That's something which should be especially clear in a discussion involving rape. So if being physically capable is one of your 3 legitimate reasons for a spouse to deny sex, as you stated earlier, not being in the mood doesn't really qualify. More, just because you assume you would feel better if you were "pressured" into sex (not the same as rape if you consent), that isn't going to be true for everyone, even if it were to happen to be true for you.

I'm finding myself curious about what you think the definitions of marriage and rape are. :lol:
Read the definition of marriage according to your own link and your fictional concept of "marital rape" becomes an oxymoron.
Marital Rape: An Oxymoron

Not being in the mood involves psychological AND physical ailments, so it most certainly is included in my legitimate reasons.

I didn't say that I would feel better if I was pressured into sex. I said the sex itself would help would alleviate the depression(which it undoubtedly would).

Read the definition of marriage according to your own link and your fictional concept of "marital rape" becomes an oxymoron.

So you cannot actually explain how any of the linked dictionary definitions makes marital rape an oxymoron. Got it.

That article equates an exclusive relationship with constant consent to sex. That is clearly ridiculous. The two things are in no way the same. There is no reason two people cannot have an exclusive sexual relationship without that meaning each consents to sex with the other at any time. Also, any implied consent is removed if a person simply says "no." So, if a spouse clearly declines to have sex at any time, there is no longer even implied consent.

Not being in the mood involves psychological AND physical ailments, so it most certainly is included in my legitimate reasons

You said that not having the physical strength was 1 of only 3 valid reasons to deny sex to a spouse. Not being in the mood is not the same as not being physically strong enough for sex. Nor does there have to be a "physical ailment" for someone to not be in the mood for sex.

I didn't say that I would feel better if I was pressured into sex. I said the sex itself would help would alleviate the depression(which it undoubtedly would).

Have you ever been suffering from depression, been pressured into sex, and then felt better? I'm guessing no. ;)

So you cannot actually explain how any of the linked dictionary definitions makes marital rape an oxymoron. Got it.

That article equates an exclusive relationship with constant consent to sex. That is clearly ridiculous. The two things are in no way the same. There is no reason two people cannot have an exclusive sexual relationship without that meaning each consents to sex with the other at any time. Also, any implied consent is removed if a person simply says "no." So, if a spouse clearly declines to have sex at any time, there is no longer even implied consent.

Not being in the mood involves psychological AND physical ailments, so it most certainly is included in my legitimate reasons

You said that not having the physical strength was 1 of only 3 valid reasons to deny sex to a spouse. Not being in the mood is not the same as not being physically strong enough for sex. Nor does there have to be a "physical ailment" for someone to not be in the mood for sex.

Have you ever been suffering from depression, been pressured into sex, and then felt better? I'm guessing no. ;)
Marriage is defined as a CONSENSUAL contract. It is stated several times in your link. "Marital rape" would be a non-consensual sexual act under a consensual contract that very much includes sex, that is ridiculous. It is an oxymoron. A spouse that claims you raped them because you had sex with them when they weren't up to it doesn't love you and never did. Likewise, a spouse who pounces on you every day and honestly doesn't even consider whether you are emotionally, physically and mentally up for sex doesn't love you, and probably cares more about dominating you than having the actual sex. Your idea of marriage is extremely warped and intrinsically anti-male, and I very much doubt you have the brain cells to truly understand how lacking you are in the critical thinking department.

The article is saying exactly what I was saying. In a loving relationship between married individuals "rape" simply becomes a point of contention, a night in the proverbial "doghouse", a breach of trust that you have to work hard to make up for etc until which point that it is either forgiven or there is a divorce. Just because you have sex with your spouse and they didn't enjoy it for one reason or another doesn't mean you "raped" them.

Depression, anger etc all have a physical aspect to them that is the final barrier to enjoyment.

We have officially established that you don't understand what depression is, and you don't understand that sex is a pleasurable experience that will help alleviate depression, particularly when it is your spouse. The depression itself will keep you from wanting sex from even your most trusted and adored partner, but the sex itself and the company of your spouse will do nothing but good for your depression in the long run.

Marriage is defined as a CONSENSUAL contract. It is stated several times in your link. "Marital rape" would be a non-consensual sexual act under a consensual contract that very much includes sex, that is ridiculous. It is an oxymoron. A spouse that claims you raped them because you had sex with them when they weren't up to it doesn't love you and never did. Likewise, a spouse who pounces on you every day and honestly doesn't even consider whether you are emotionally, physically and mentally up for sex doesn't love you, and probably cares more about dominating you than having the actual sex. Your idea of marriage is extremely warped and intrinsically anti-male, and I very much doubt you have the brain cells to truly understand how lacking you are in the critical thinking department.

The article is saying exactly what I was saying. In a loving relationship between married individuals "rape" simply becomes a point of contention, a night in the proverbial "doghouse", a breach of trust that you have to work hard to make up for etc until which point that it is either forgiven or there is a divorce. Just because you have sex with your spouse and they didn't enjoy it for one reason or another doesn't mean you "raped" them.

Depression, anger etc all have a physical aspect to them that is the final barrier to enjoyment.

We have officially established that you don't understand what depression is, and you don't understand that sex is a pleasurable experience that will help alleviate depression, particularly when it is your spouse. The depression itself will keep you from wanting sex from even your most trusted and adored partner, but the sex itself and the company of your spouse will do nothing but good for your depression in the long run.

:lol:

Marriage is defined as a consensual and contractual relationship in one of the links. A consensual relationship is one that both parties agree to, not a relationship where sex is always allowed. :lmao: Put another way, if a spouse refuses sex one night, it doesn't render the marriage non-consensual.

A consensual contract is one which occurs with just the consent of the parties, not requiring formalization. What is Consensual Contract? definition of attachment(LAWI Law Dictionary)

What makes my idea of marriage anti-male? Do you consider it male to force your spouse to have sex whether they want to or not? Do you consider it anti-male for spouses to be able to decide for themselves when they want to have sex?

You still have not shown marital rape to be an oxymoron, other than in your own very narrow definitions of marriage and rape.

Whether or not a spouse loves you, you can still be married.

In a loving relationship I would think that each partner would care about the desires of the other, and so one would never force themselves upon the other. You seem to have a different opinion, although one seemingly not derived from any experience with marriage.

This isn't about not enjoying sex. This is about one person, regardless of relationship, forcing another to have sex when they do not want to. You know, rape.

You can declare some sort of victory if you like, but you haven't established what you think you have. There are numerous types and symptoms of depression. Having sex, particularly sex that is forced upon you, will not automatically relieve depression. Of course, if your opinions on marriage are anything to go by, you probably have an extremely limited definition of depression.

Good luck finding a willing-to-be-raped spouse, though. ;)

This tickles me because as a student in school we would joke about the fact that we were brought here not by free will, if you want us gone pay us our wages from the fields over a span of hundreds of years. I would go back to Africa a billionaire!

This tickles me because as a student in school we would joke about the fact that we were brought here not by free will, if you want us gone pay us our wages from the fields over a span of hundreds of years. I would go back to Africa a billionaire!

Exactly.

Exactly.

I don't recall anything about wages in the OP story. It was just some bigot assuming that an Asian couple were not American.

Exactly.

I don't recall anything about wages in the OP story. It was just some bigot assuming that an Asian couple were not American.

You can stop trying to correct everything I post. I was referring to the quote by oreo_kid

Exactly.

You can stop trying to correct everything I post. I was referring to the quote by oreo_kid

I am aware of that. You clearly agreed with the post, so I was replying to both of you, wondering what the OP and this thread had to do with paying back wages.

Exactly.

I am aware of that. You clearly agreed with the post, so I was replying to both of you, wondering what the OP and this thread had to do with paying back wages.

I thought it was a unique point made and so you can wonder because that's the only reason I answered the post.

The thread is named go back to your country. I've not seen you address the whites here when they go off the OP telling us to go back tp Africa.

Exactly.

I thought it was a unique point made and so you can wonder because that's the only reason I answered the post.

The thread is named go back to your country. I've not seen you address the whites here when they go off the OP telling us to go back tp Africa.

Has that happened in this thread? Barring unusual context, those people are idiots. I had been arguing about a side-topic of marital rape for a while in this thread, before Oreo_Kid came out of the blue with the back wages post. :dunno:

I'm still not sure where the back pay thing comes from in relation to this thread.

Some told me in america they dont make a difference how you look to be american, but seems unfortunately not 100% true only technically and in constitution but in everyday life you can be told to fuck off if you dont look white but asian or mexican or whatever. you can be told to go back to mexico or your home country etc. So it is indeed at least in small part that you need to be white to be a american. Thats unfortunate truly.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Has that happened in this thread? Barring unusual context, those people are idiots. I had been arguing about a side-topic of marital rape for a while in this thread, before Oreo_Kid came out of the blue with the back wages post. :dunno:

I'm still not sure where the back pay thing comes from in relation to this thread.

I think if you read oreos post again you'll understand that he's saying he'll move back to Africa if he's paid back wages for the unpaid labor we were bought here FROM AFRICA to do.

Forum List

Back