"Go back to your home country"

My European ancestors came here when Native Americans, people of African descent, people of Mexican descent, and Chinese and Japanese people were already here, just to name a few. I have not seen anything to suggest that people of European descent are being displaced and commanded to go elsewhere. As for "helping to build this country": hasn't everybody? Who among us, rather than our deceased ancestors, has "helped to build this country"? Don't we continue to do this together?
We had to boot the fucking Mexicans out of here because they were constantly fighting us. Indians are still pretty much useless. Africans are lucky that we saved them from Africa and should be more grateful. The Chinese and all the other zipperheads better keep quiet and well behaved, they don't want to be just another negro-style race, they don't like them either.

Just who do you mean by "we" and "us"? These words means everybody. My "we" and "us" folks couldn't get hired because they were Irish. My "we" and "us" folks couldn't vote because we were female. There are many "we" and "us" folks who couldn't vote because they were of African descent. Just who do you mean by this "we" and "us" language?
We, the people who built this country. Anyone can feel included.

Your posts on this thread speak volumes about you.

You think people who are not white should be forced to leave, regardless of their value to the community and nation, regardless of whether they are immigrants (legal or illegal), and regardless of what they do. You want them gone because they are not of European descent.

You think women become the husband's property when they marry. You think a marriage license entitles a man to sex when he wants, regardless of whether his wife wants it or not. And if he forces her to have sex, it is not rape.

In other words, you think by being born a white male, you are entitled to decide who goes and who stays, and that you own your spouse. While I find it amusing, it is certainly sick. It must be frustrating to think all that is owed to you without you having to earn a single bit of it.
I simply understand the real history of this country and reject the knee-jerk reactions against ethno-nationalism. I also understand that absolute racial separation is the only way to avoid absolute genocide down the road. Idiots like you are the reason why racial war zones like South Africa(and Western Europe) happen.

I understand what "rape" actually is and reject this disgusting society's attempt at neutering males. Violating the trust and/or privacy of your spouse in a sexual manner never has been and never will be rape. I never said that males could have sex when they want without consequences, I am saying that he can't rape his wife because he isn't committing a felony by sticking his penis in her when she doesn't feel like it at the moment, dipshit.

You think that because I am a white male that I have no rights and that I am inclined to just sit back and watch as my heritage is destroyed and my children, nieces and nephews are terrorized because that is how you have been conditioned to think, and you lack the cognitive ability to understand that.

If it isn't rape for a man to have sex with his wife when she does not want it, when is it rape? Isn't making someone have sex with you when they don't want to the very definition of rape?

Who is going to experience genocide without absolute racial separation? For that matter, how are you defining genocide?
It is never rape when involving your spouse because chances are they will want to have sex with you the very same day you would have "raped" them. The problem is that you all don't understand human psychology and basic legal terms.

Whoever gets the short end of the stick when it comes to "multiculturalism". So far that is people of European descent.

So if someone may want you to do something later, it is acceptable for force them to do that thing now? Or is that only true of married couples?

Say, chances are my spouse will be hungry later. Is it OK for me to force feed them now, even if they don't want to eat?

The chances are my spouse will want to drink alcohol later. Is it OK for me to force them to drink liquor now, even if they do not want to?

It's odd that you say others don't understand basic legal terms, then admit less than half an hour later that it is, in fact, rape for a person to force their spouse to have sex against their will. I would also submit that your understanding of human psychology is flawed.
You still fail to understand what "rape" actually is. You also just lied, because I did not "admit" that "marital rape" exists anywhere. Again, I never said that it is moral to force your spouse to do something, and I certainly never said that spousal abuse doesn't exist. It is certainly possible to assault your spouse, and that is indeed a crime, but "rape" is all about intent and power, and marriage negates both of those things.

If I decide to rape some stranger because they won't give me the time of day, the chances of me of actually achieving consensual sex with that person at any point is practically zero(baring some apocalypse), even if I decide not to rape them.

"Marital rape" would be comparable to your examples if you had an STD and you forcibly infected your spouse when they were stupid enough to marry someone with an STD(or stay married to someone who cheated on them and contracted an STD by doing so), because both of your examples have potential negatives beyond simply forcing your spouse to do something that they normally do but don't want to do at the moment, but a husband or wife violating the trust and/or privacy of their spouse in a purely sexual manner is not a crime.

So ptbw forever, is this rape? Sudan: Teenager Noura Hussein sentenced to death for killing husband after rape - CNN

Held down by the husband's family members and forced. Forced into the marriage at 15 and ran away, only to be tricked back and raped when she refused to consummate.

I simply understand the real history of this country and reject the knee-jerk reactions against ethno-nationalism. I also understand that absolute racial separation is the only way to avoid absolute genocide down the road. Idiots like you are the reason why racial war zones like South Africa(and Western Europe) happen.

I understand what "rape" actually is and reject this disgusting society's attempt at neutering males. Violating the trust and/or privacy of your spouse in a sexual manner never has been and never will be rape. I never said that males could have sex when they want without consequences, I am saying that he can't rape his wife because he isn't committing a felony by sticking his penis in her when she doesn't feel like it at the moment, dipshit.

You think that because I am a white male that I have no rights and that I am inclined to just sit back and watch as my heritage is destroyed and my children, nieces and nephews are terrorized because that is how you have been conditioned to think, and you lack the cognitive ability to understand that.

If it isn't rape for a man to have sex with his wife when she does not want it, when is it rape? Isn't making someone have sex with you when they don't want to the very definition of rape?

Who is going to experience genocide without absolute racial separation? For that matter, how are you defining genocide?
It is never rape when involving your spouse because chances are they will want to have sex with you the very same day you would have "raped" them. The problem is that you all don't understand human psychology and basic legal terms.

Whoever gets the short end of the stick when it comes to "multiculturalism". So far that is people of European descent.

So if someone may want you to do something later, it is acceptable for force them to do that thing now? Or is that only true of married couples?

Say, chances are my spouse will be hungry later. Is it OK for me to force feed them now, even if they don't want to eat?

The chances are my spouse will want to drink alcohol later. Is it OK for me to force them to drink liquor now, even if they do not want to?

It's odd that you say others don't understand basic legal terms, then admit less than half an hour later that it is, in fact, rape for a person to force their spouse to have sex against their will. I would also submit that your understanding of human psychology is flawed.
You still fail to understand what "rape" actually is. You also just lied, because I did not "admit" that "marital rape" exists anywhere. Again, I never said that it is moral to force your spouse to do something, and I certainly never said that spousal abuse doesn't exist. It is certainly possible to assault your spouse, and that is indeed a crime, but "rape" is all about intent and power, and marriage negates both of those things.

If I decide to rape some stranger because they won't give me the time of day, the chances of me of actually achieving consensual sex with that person at any point is practically zero(baring some apocalypse), even if I decide not to rape them.

"Marital rape" would be comparable to your examples if you had an STD and you forcibly infected your spouse when they were stupid enough to marry someone with an STD(or stay married to someone who cheated on them and contracted an STD by doing so), because both of your examples have potential negatives beyond simply forcing your spouse to do something that they normally do but don't want to do at the moment, but a husband or wife violating the trust and/or privacy of their spouse in a purely sexual manner is not a crime.

So ptbw forever, is this rape? Sudan: Teenager Noura Hussein sentenced to death for killing husband after rape - CNN

Held down by the husband's family members and forced. Forced into the marriage at 15 and ran away, only to be tricked back and raped when she refused to consummate.
It’s not even a marriage.

What makes it not a marriage?

Unless you are 100% Native American, the same could be said to you.

Not at all. We came here and killed the people who were here on the land. That makes it ours by Right of Conquest. We just failed to eliminate the last of them to ensure nobody tried to make a claim.

No consent.

No consent.

So in your mind does consenting to marriage means consenting to sex with your spouse whenever they desire it for the rest of your lives?

(If some other member has already posted this news , please combine my thread with his/hers. THANKS)

An Asian man, his wife, and daughter were walking in a suburb of Los Angeles.

A woman came up and told them, "Go back to your home country."

The man explained that he and his wife were born in the States.

The couple started to record the incident. (The Facebook video has had more than 440,000 views so far.)

The woman has been identified as a college professor.

She has told a local TV station the following: "If you would like to have a full normal interview about the displacement of European Americans , then I gladly am available to enlighten the public."

Los Angeles Times, print edition for March 7, 2018.

It's funny, because the US is native to Native Americans, not white Europeans.
Do we really know if "Native Americans" were originally from here? They also did not own all of the land in this country, since they did not occupy all it. By this account, how is it that whites "stole" all of America? "Native Americans" also fought and stole land from other tribes. They also killed whites who were not on "their" land.

(If some other member has already posted this news , please combine my thread with his/hers. THANKS)

The couple started to record the incident. (The Facebook video has had more than 440,000 views so far.)

She has told a local TV station the following: "If you would like to have a full normal interview about the displacement of European Americans , then I gladly am available to enlighten the public."

Do we really know if "Native Americans" were originally from here? They also did not own all of the land in this country, since they did not occupy all it. By this account, how is it that whites "stole" all of America? "Native Americans" also fought and stole land from other tribes. They also killed whites who were not on "their" land.

So what's your point?

So what's your point?
That "Native Americans" arent any more "Native" than anyone else born here

So what's your point?

Yes they are. 10,000-20,000 years counts for something.

I'm French by alliance with a very good looking one easy going guy that have not much to said Templar but I'm treat like shit by the rest of the people feel like got to fight the old country with my templars
cheval-1502e7b.gif
not like the other stranger if you know what i mean^^ who are treated well Thank Lord here at "the US board virtualy" i feel for most part like a princess
filles23-15673c4.gif

So what's your point?

Yes they are. 10,000-20,000 years counts for something.
You have a point.

So unless you develop it, it is not ours? lmao
Didn't say that. I said that it was theirs....but we made it a nation. Any people can sit on a patch of land living via subsistence. A people produce greatness.

"Go back to your home country" could apply to anyone here.

Sure does...and it would devolve back into an agrarian culture.

Without going that far, the woman in the OP story apparently doesn't like the fact that Asians live in our country. The whole "go back to your country" is bullshit. And I merely remarked that unless you are a Native American, the same could be said to you. It is not about greatness. It is about where your "home country" is located.

If they were born in America, that lady can fuck off. There's one woman in this world that cooks exactly like my mother, and she is Chinese-American.

I don't how, and I don't know why, and it's freaky, but it is so.

Same dishes, same days, everything. :eek-52:

So what's your point?

Well, what makes something native?

Humans have only existed about 300,000 years. Does this mean NOTHING is native to anywhere?

So what's your point?

Humans have only existed about 300,000 years. Does this mean NOTHING is native to anywhere?
We don't really know who migrated from where. Unless there is proof, no telling what that word "native" means. I would think it means your origin, where you are born. Not sure who makes these rules.
From Merriam Webster:
Definition of native
1: inborn, innate
  • native talents
2: belonging to a particular place by birth
  • a native New Yorker
: closely related
4: belonging to or associated with one by birth
  • hailed in his native Sweden as an influential dramatist
  • —William Peden
5: natural, normal
  • a generosity that was native to him
6a : grown, produced, or originating in a particular place or in the vicinity : local
  • nativefruits and vegetables
b : living or growing naturally in a particular region : indigenous
  • native wildlife of Australia
7: simple, unaffected
  • our feeling still native and entire, unsophisticated by pedantry
  • —Edmund Burke
8a : constituting the original substance or source
  • the way I must return to native dust
  • —John Milton
b : found in nature especially in an unadulterated form
  • mining native silver
: having a usually superficial (see superficial 2) resemblance to a specified English plant or animal
10capitalized : of, relating to, or being a member of an aboriginal people of North or South America : native american

So what's your point?

We don't really know who migrated from where. Unless there is proof, no telling what that word "native" means. I would think it means your origin, where you are born. Not sure who makes these rules.

Well, "native" is a human word to describe something in a manner in which we see the world.

Native Americans are considered "Native" because they were there before humans had been able to articulate such things.

The irony

OK, I live with illegal alien Mexicans. This is rich the outrage at being told to go back were they came from... Mexicans have done this to to ME ( I am an Anglo and have been here WAY before ..... well ...) Enough of that. Take a deep breath, try to put things in perspective . Do that. Makes things laughable. Illegals dictating morality and being judgmental, wow. Hubris. Anyone know what that IS?

Last edited:

The irony

OK, I live with illegal alien Mexicans. This is rich the outrage at being told to go back were they came from... Mexicans have done this to to ME ( I am an Anglo and have been here WAY before ..... well ...) Enough of that. Take a deep breath, try to put things in perspective . Do that. Makes things laughable. Illegals dictating morality and being judgmental, wow. Hubris. Anyone know what that IS?

Where do you live that was not land governed by the Mexican government? When did your ancestors come there?

The U.S.-Mexican War . War (1846-1848) . Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo | PBS

Yeah. I've done the Alamo thing of walking among the "saints." Bullshit.

Forum List

Back