Bidenomics Failure Shows Up At Polls As Gen-Z Revolts Against Democrats

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

It is no surprise that a new Gallup poll shows a growing number of Gen-Zers and millennials are becoming increasingly frustrated with the failure of ‘Bidenomics‘ as they struggle with the cost-of-living crisis.

We didn’t need a poll to reveal the frustrations of youngsters working two or three jobs just to afford rent, auto payments, and avocado and toast. The writing has been on the wall, especially on social media feeds of TikTok and X.

Maybe they would have to live and work somewhere other than New York, Miami, Seattle or Los Angeles.

No, couldn't possibly live in a small or medium sized town somewhere. What would you even do not being in a major market or an immediate suburb adjacent to it?

A lot of the problem seems to be that the people complaining the loudest have an expectation of a wild exciting life.....And looking like something out of a clown show does not speak to upward mobility.

Truth be told my life in my prime earning years was, on the whole, pretty boring.

Oh good, polls are real again.

For a couple days all your MAGAheads were saying they were fake, but now they real again.

That is good to know!

For a couple days all your MAGAheads were saying they were fake, but now they real again.

That is good to know!

Do you even have a candidate in any of the polls?

Just wondering.

It is no surprise that a new Gallup poll shows a growing number of Gen-Zers and millennials are becoming increasingly frustrated with the failure of ‘Bidenomics‘ as they struggle with the cost-of-living crisis.

We didn’t need a poll to reveal the frustrations of youngsters working two or three jobs just to afford rent, auto payments, and avocado and toast. The writing has been on the wall, especially on social media feeds of TikTok and X.

Maybe they would have to live and work somewhere other than New York, Miami, Seattle or Los Angeles.

No, couldn't possibly live in a small or medium sized town somewhere. What would you even do not being in a major market or an immediate suburb adjacent to it?

A lot of the problem seems to be that the people complaining the loudest have an expectation of a wild exciting life.....And looking like something out of a clown show does not speak to upward mobility.

Truth be told my life in my prime earning years was, on the whole, pretty boring.
Don't worry they hate Maga and the GOP more than Dems, they feel Maga and the GOP want to eliminate them.

Do you even have a candidate in any of the polls?

Just wondering.

The Libertarian party has not selected its candidate yet. I hope it is Chase Oliver. If it is not, I might just write in your name.

Not that it matters in my state, a vote for you would have the exact same impact as a vote for Trump. Our winner take all system makes only a handful of states matter these days

Yeah, I agree with that. These are not smart people. These are brainless idiots. They would set their own house on fire, rather than vote for the party that isn't harming them.
Actually they end up voting for the Dems because they do not want to make them into bad people like the Republicans are.just are did in your post. They are no different than you or I on a political scale.

Yeah, I agree with that. These are not smart people. These are brainless idiots. They would set their own house on fire, rather than vote for the party that isn't harming them.

both parties harm them. both parties care for nothing but themselves and their power.

the difference between the two parties is akin to the difference between being shot and being stabbed.

The Libertarian party has not selected its candidate yet. I hope it is Chase Oliver. If it is not, I might just write in your name.

Not that it matters in my state, a vote for you would have the exact same impact as a vote for Trump. Our winner take all system makes only a handful of states matter these days

I would be honored to have my name written in, and am fully prepared for my loss. :04:

That is good to know!

Who needs a poll to conclude the younger generation isn't supporting Biden? Liberals are panicking because the youth vote is splitting into to camps, ones who acknowledge things were better under TRUMP, and ones supporting HAMAS.

I would be honored to have my name written in, and am fully prepared for my loss. :04:

Well, if the LP picks a non-libertarian again you are in the running.

This about this, more people than live in 16 states will vote for Trump in Nov knowing their votes are wasted in this state due to the Winner Take All System.

Who needs a poll to conclude the younger generation isn't supporting Biden? Liberals are panicking because the youth vote is splitting into to camps, ones who acknowledge things were better under TRUMP, and ones supporting HAMAS.
The "youth vote" has always been undependable....They will just stay home this go-round.

You people just don't understand, the economy has never been better, and there are 80 million ballot harvesting votes that will back me up on this.

Forum List

Back