"Go back to your home country"

TheParser

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
(If some other member has already posted this news , please combine my thread with his/hers. THANKS)

An Asian man, his wife, and daughter were walking in a suburb of Los Angeles.

A woman came up and told them, "Go back to your home country."

The man explained that he and his wife were born in the States.

The couple started to record the incident. (The Facebook video has had more than 440,000 views so far.)

The woman has been identified as a college professor.

She has told a local TV station the following: "If you would like to have a full normal interview about the displacement of European Americans , then I gladly am available to enlighten the public."

Los Angeles Times, print edition for March 7, 2018.

Last edited:
(If some other member has already posted this news , please combine my thread with his/hers. THANKS)

The couple started to record the incident. (The Facebook video has had more than 440,000 views so far.)

She has told a local TV station the following: "If you would like to have a full normal interview about the displacement of European Americans , then I gladly am available to enlighten the public."

She is right.

Unfortunately she is in the wrong state to make a difference now.

She is right.

Unless you are 100% Native American, the same could be said to you.

She is right.

Technically true. I mean they did exactly jack squat with it for...10,000 years? However, true.

She is right.

She is right about what?

She is right.

Technically true. I mean they did exactly jack squat with it for...10,000 years? However, true.

So unless you develop it, it is not ours? lmao

They lived on it and off of it for 10,000 years. But, since they came over from another continent, I guess the "Go back to your home country" could apply to anyone here.

Didn't say that. I said that it was theirs....but we made it a nation. Any people can sit on a patch of land living via subsistence. A people produce greatness.

"Go back to your home country" could apply to anyone here.

Sure does...and it would devolve back into an agrarian culture.

Without going that far, the woman in the OP story apparently doesn't like the fact that Asians live in our country. The whole "go back to your country" is bullshit. And I merely remarked that unless you are a Native American, the same could be said to you. It is not about greatness. It is about where your "home country" is located.

She is right.

No. Being born in America makes a person a native American. All so called "Native Americans" living today were born into a predominately white America. Not a matter of race; but a place of birth.

She is right.

She is right about what?
The displacement of European Americans.

Didn't say that. I said that it was theirs....but we made it a nation. Any people can sit on a patch of land living via subsistence. A people produce greatness.

"Go back to your home country" could apply to anyone here.

Sure does...and it would devolve back into an agrarian culture.

Without going that far, the woman in the OP story apparently doesn't like the fact that Asians live in our country. The whole "go back to your country" is bullshit. And I merely remarked that unless you are a Native American, the same could be said to you. It is not about greatness. It is about where your "home country" is located.
I'm trackin. No harm no foul. I don't tend to give the 'Noble Warrior' much credit...all things considered.

She is right.

She is right about what?

By whom? Asian Americans?

She is right.

Maybe not even then. Indians have fought and displaced each other for eons. Happened in Europe to. Every nationality back to whence they came and exterminate all in pure humans.

She is right.

She is right about what?

By everyone let in by Democrat traitors.

She is right.

She is right about what?

What about it? All she said, from what I've been able to gather, is that she would be willing to have an interview about the subject.

She is right.

She is right about what?

Oh, so the people allowed in by Republicans are ok? Which party let the parents or grandparents or great grandparents of the Asian couple mentioned in the OP into our country?

And just as an FYI, this country is not just for European Americans.

I was born in America, have lived here all my life, will surely die here,and whatever disposition is made of my mortal remains will be made here. The same has been true of all my parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents. My nearest ancestors to have been born anywhere else, are great-great-grandparents; and I have at least one ancestral line that is known to have been here since some time in the 1600s.

What percentage of “native American” am I? To what other place am I native, than America?

The Racist WeakWhyte mind keeps America in the dumps. Did this dumb bitch get socked up fpr.being agressive to the people?

She is right.

She is right about what?

Oh, so the people allowed in by Republicans are ok? Which party let the parents or grandparents or great grandparents of the Asian couple mentioned in the OP into our country?

And just as an FYI, this country is not just for European Americans.
Republicans didn't cause the change in immigration policy.

Ted Kennedy and other snakes in his party did.

You are ignorant about the founding of this country.

Gotta admit, other countries didn't want many of their own people with a WeakWhyte mentality....hence, "Here We Come, America!"

Forum List

Back