"Go back to your home country"

You still fail to understand what "rape" actually is. You also just lied, because I did not "admit" that "marital rape" exists anywhere. Again, I never said that it is moral to force your spouse to do something, and I certainly never said that spousal abuse doesn't exist. It is certainly possible to assault your spouse, and that is indeed a crime, but "rape" is all about intent and power, and marriage negates both of those things.

If I decide to rape some stranger because they won't give me the time of day, the chances of me of actually achieving consensual sex with that person at any point is practically zero(baring some apocalypse), even if I decide not to rape them.

"Marital rape" would be comparable to your examples if you had an STD and you forcibly infected your spouse when they were stupid enough to marry someone with an STD(or stay married to someone who cheated on them and contracted an STD by doing so), because both of your examples have potential negatives beyond simply forcing your spouse to do something that they normally do but don't want to do at the moment, but a husband or wife violating the trust and/or privacy of their spouse in a purely sexual manner is not a crime.

So ptbw forever, is this rape? Sudan: Teenager Noura Hussein sentenced to death for killing husband after rape - CNN

Held down by the husband's family members and forced. Forced into the marriage at 15 and ran away, only to be tricked back and raped when she refused to consummate.
It’s not even a marriage.

What makes it not a marriage?
No consent.

So in your mind does consenting to marriage means consenting to sex with your spouse whenever they desire it for the rest of your lives?
The only time I wouldn’t want sex from my spouse is when I don’t have time, don’t have the physical strength, or don’t want to get her pregnant. All of those reasons would be true for her as well, so there wouldn’t be a problem.

You can’t rape your spouse in a modern marriage.

Unless you are 100% Native American, the same could be said to you.
I am. My ancestors were British, but my family has been here MAAAANY generations.

I am 100% Native American. But of course I know you believe Injuns, who came here from Asia are "real" Americans.

How long do you have to live here, or your family live here, to be 100% Native American?

Every human on the North American continent immigrated here at some point. Where is the cut-off for being 100% Native American?

So ptbw forever, is this rape? Sudan: Teenager Noura Hussein sentenced to death for killing husband after rape - CNN

Held down by the husband's family members and forced. Forced into the marriage at 15 and ran away, only to be tricked back and raped when she refused to consummate.

No consent.

So in your mind does consenting to marriage means consenting to sex with your spouse whenever they desire it for the rest of your lives?
The only time I wouldn’t want sex from my spouse is when I don’t have time, don’t have the physical strength, or don’t want to get her pregnant. All of those reasons would be true for her as well, so there wouldn’t be a problem.

You can't rape your spouse? If your spouse doesn't want sex and you force them, that is rape. Regardless of marital status.

No consent.

Are you assuming that all couples will want to have sex at the same times? Every couple wants to have sex with each other except for in the circumstances you just listed?

Where did the stereotype of a woman claiming to have a headache to get out of sex come from do you think?

If a wife says she does not want sex and the husband holds her down and forces himself on her, what would you call that? Consensual?

No consent.

Are you assuming that all couples will want to have sex at the same times? Every couple wants to have sex with each other except for in the circumstances you just listed?

Where did the stereotype of a woman claiming to have a headache to get out of sex come from do you think?

If a wife says she does not want sex and the husband holds her down and forces himself on her, what would you call that? Consensual?
If you don't want sex from your spouse at any appropriate time in which you are capable, you don't marry them in the first place. The 3 reasons I gave cover every possible scenario for a loving couple not wanting to have sex.

Forcing your spouse into sexual intercourse is a breach of trust that your spouse can decide whether or not constitutes a divorce or counseling.

I have already told you this.

It is not rape, because the wrong being committed is the force being used to hold her down, not sticking your penis in her at the incorrect moment in time(a time that she is simply not emotionally, physically etc up for sex).

It is a far different situation if you go up to a random person who doesn't know you intimately and hasn't consented in any way to your advances and your person and force them to have sexual intercourse. You are cheapening the meaning of rape.

No consent.

You can't rape your spouse? If your spouse doesn't want sex and you force them, that is rape. Regardless of marital status.
You don't understand the meaning of marriage or rape.

(If some other member has already posted this news , please combine my thread with his/hers. THANKS)

An Asian man, his wife, and daughter were walking in a suburb of Los Angeles.

A woman came up and told them, "Go back to your home country."

The man explained that he and his wife were born in the States.

The couple started to record the incident. (The Facebook video has had more than 440,000 views so far.)

The woman has been identified as a college professor.

She has told a local TV station the following: "If you would like to have a full normal interview about the displacement of European Americans , then I gladly am available to enlighten the public."

Los Angeles Times, print edition for March 7, 2018.
Some people..including teachers and professors...are just downright stupid.

(If some other member has already posted this news , please combine my thread with his/hers. THANKS)

The couple started to record the incident. (The Facebook video has had more than 440,000 views so far.)

She has told a local TV station the following: "If you would like to have a full normal interview about the displacement of European Americans , then I gladly am available to enlighten the public."

She is right.

Unfortunately she is in the wrong state to make a difference now.
The only way to make this country great again is to have more confederate white Americans. We don't need no college or scientists. We need hard workers who can do work "stuff". Hard work "stuff".

redneck_games_71.jpg

images

DSC_7948.jpg

No consent.

If you don't want sex from your spouse at any appropriate time in which you are capable, you don't marry them in the first place. The 3 reasons I gave cover every possible scenario for a loving couple not wanting to have sex.

Forcing your spouse into sexual intercourse is a breach of trust that your spouse can decide whether or not constitutes a divorce or counseling.

It is not rape, because the wrong being committed is the force being used to hold her down, not sticking your penis in her at the incorrect moment in time(a time that she is simply not emotionally, physically etc up for sex).

It is a far different situation if you go up to a random person who doesn't know you intimately and hasn't consented in any way to your advances and your person and force them to have sexual intercourse. You are cheapening the meaning of rape.

Let me guess.

You're not married.

No consent.

Let me guess.

You're not married.
How is that question relevant in any way to what I have said?

Anyone who believes in marital rape is either an idiot, or someone with an agenda to destroy the concept of marriage.

Let me guess, you fall on the "idiot" side.

She is right.

Unfortunately she is in the wrong state to make a difference now.
The only way to make this country great again is to have more confederate white Americans. We don't need no college or scientists. We need hard workers who can do work "stuff". Hard work "stuff".

redneck_games_71.jpg

images

DSC_7948.jpg
All of those people you posted are both more intelligent and more successful than you are....

You do realize this, right?

I have Mexicans next door that despise anglos and wont acclimate and skirt immigration laws and they are poor little victims of immigration laws.Really? Despite the fact my parents were born here, and I have been here twice as long as any wetback. And my ancestors, you know, followed immigration laws. And they were never given sanctuary or special treatment like Mexican wetbacks. And they wouldn't allow themselves to be exploited like wetbacks, either.

Let me guess.

You're not married.

Anyone who believes in marital rape is either an idiot, or someone with an agenda to destroy the concept of marriage.

:lol:

What I'm trying to say is that your opinion on marital rape (and similar issues) is likely a big part of why you're not married.

Let me guess.

You're not married.

What I'm trying to say is that your opinion on marital rape (and similar issues) is likely a big part of why you're not married.
Actually, it is because I am very picky and have very high standards that most Democrat trash women couldn't hope to fulfill.

The woman I eventually do end up marrying will very likely have some of the same standards for her mate, and we will happily look down on the modern "progressive" world together.

Let me guess.

You're not married.

Actually, it is because I am very picky and have very high standards that most Democrat trash women couldn't hope to fulfill.

The woman I eventually do end up marrying will very likely have some of the same standards for her mate, and we will happily look down on the modern "progressive" world together.

Of course. It's because you're "picky", not because those mean "Democrat trash women" don't want anything to do with you.

I wish you all the luck in the world in your unicorn hunt.

Let me guess.

You're not married.

Of course. It's because you're "picky", not because those mean "Democrat trash women" don't want anything to do with you.

I wish you all the luck in the world in your unicorn hunt.
I don't want disgusting Democrat women. I have and will continue to refuse to so much as date a woman who is currently registered as a Democrat.

Why do Mexicans get special treatment, like sanctuary cities, when no other so called "immigrant" has in our entire history ? Oh, they Mexicans work hard, ie, cheap and allow themselves to be exploited. And all those jobless and resultant homeless Americans? Pieces of trash that are vile repellent and deserve their fate. Poor Mexicans NEED sanctuary, because they are willing to violate so many laws, they are saints all of a sudden. Federal drug, firearms or even environmental laws we regularly enforce, counterfeiting. But federal immigration laws goes out the bloody window ? Why? We need to enforce all laws, state or federal across the board. Sanctuary cities are not constitutional any way you slice it.

Last edited:

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; “Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die … Through love of having children, we are going to take over.”

aztlan racisttt_8089.JPG

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; “Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die … Through love of having children, we are going to take over.”

View attachment 195352

Got any more recent fear mongering? That was 22 years ago.

Forum List

Back