Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country."

In other words, you have no examples and expect me to believe it just because you said it.

For the record, here is what Google says about Birthers.

bill o'reilly birhter - Google Search

As for Glenn Beck

bill o'reilly birhter - Google Search

It seems to me from a quick scan of Google that they both think it is a bunch a crap.

I don't expect you to do anything like admit that you are an useless troll who makes things up, but this does prove that that is exactly what you are.

Thanks for playing.

as usual you've totally ignored reality and posts that challenge your ignorance

even the freepers are having a difficult time with this Replies

:rofl:

Beck on O'Reilly tonight said, "I think" Obama was born in Hawaii after watching a clip of this.
1 posted on 10/01/2010 6:04:41 PM PDT by Red Steel

...and your search skills are in the toilet with your brain.

I get a neg rep for calling you on your lies? What is your defective point? Talk about immaturity..

Why don't you sit back and watch my rep points climb after your neg rep?

Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country." maybe not the exact wording, but extremely close. What Beck said to O'Reilly was that he thinks Obama was born in 'this country' and then went on to say he was wrong when he called Obama a racist.

Yet, the myths are out there and O'Reilly and Beck and their network(s) have fed these rumors, these falsehoods.

what an asshole
:eusa_hand:

Does Beck saying this mean that you think that the Birhters are right? Is that what makes him an asshole, or is it the fact that you think he is right that makes him an asshole?

My Dearest Simpleton, the fact that they fed those rumors makes them assholes.

with patience and understanding for the simpletons amongst us

Dante
:cool:

Links please. I remember way back Beck was scolding the birthers for such nonsense. He was never indecisive in his opinion.

Dante

Links please. I remember way back Beck was scolding the birthers for such nonsense. He was never indecisive in his opinion.

another loser? gawd, you people are pathetic.

If you even looked at a few posts you'd see the link to O'Reilly's own site.:cuckoo:

Awww look at the titty baby being evasive.:lol: May I have another rep spanking please??:lol:

Does Beck saying this mean that you think that the Birhters are right? Is that what makes him an asshole, or is it the fact that you think he is right that makes him an asshole?

Dante

there are links to wingers saying Beck has said he 'thinks' Obama was born here as opposed to 'knows' Obama was born here.

In the land of Wingnuttery, words matter. :lol:

Actually no, Beck has always said Obama was born in this country.

Hillary is the one who put the rumors out there. And you are dutifully helping Obama continue these rumors to distract people from the actual debate going on.

Do you honestly think continuing to lie about what other people claim is going to distract from the issues when people are unemployed and worried about the future?

Rdean could care less about facts.

Here we have Beck apologizing for calling Obama a racists, and instead of accepting that, He goes on the attack.

I am starting to think reading anything Rdean posts is a massive waste of time.

this thread has nothing to do with rdean. :cuckoo:

Avatar was responding to more of Rdeans rantings fool :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Well hello Dante. I'm back in your playground. Seems like people of your ilk are quite afraid of Mr. Beck these days. As well you should be. He can generate a bigger crowd than the President's supported efforts. He does it by showing what hurts this country and offers opportunities to support change.

These days you have to deflect the current sad state of affairs this President and the Democrats cannot fix. Instead, you focus on the past and things which will do nothing to make this country better. America is done with that type of thinking. November is going to be a breath of fresh air in a very stale DC.

I love IT. The Right Wing Lunatic Brigade @ USMB attacks Dante from both sides of the issue.

One for your eyes, one for you nose, and one for your penis.:lol:

51350.28B067FF.jpg

Rdean could care less about facts.

Here we have Beck apologizing for calling Obama a racists, and instead of accepting that, He goes on the attack.

I am starting to think reading anything Rdean posts is a massive waste of time.

this thread has nothing to do with rdean. :cuckoo:

Avatar was responding to more of Rdeans rantings fool :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I don't think that rdean has posted in this thread....

avatar was responding to Dante's OP - he or she's post was the second post in the thread.

Dante

there are links to wingers saying Beck has said he 'thinks' Obama was born here as opposed to 'knows' Obama was born here.

You are entirely correct, words matter.

I think I was born in this country. I have the testimony of my parents, my birth certificate, the belief of the US government that issued me a passport, and a lot of other evidence to support my opinion, but the truth is that all of that evidence is circumstantial and could be a plot of massive dimensions to keep the truth from me. I think that the odds are massively against that being true, but it is possible. Being an honest person I have to admit I do not know this absolutely.

If you were intelligent you would know that the words "I think" are the better words to use when yo do not have direct, personal, knowledge. If Beck had been there when Obama was born he could then say "I know."

epicfail*****.jpg

Last edited:
Well hello Dante. I'm back in your playground. Seems like people of your ilk are quite afraid of Mr. Beck these days. As well you should be. He can generate a bigger crowd than the President's supported efforts. He does it by showing what hurts this country and offers opportunities to support change.

These days you have to deflect the current sad state of affairs this President and the Democrats cannot fix. Instead, you focus on the past and things which will do nothing to make this country better. America is done with that type of thinking. November is going to be a breath of fresh air in a very stale DC.

Beck scares who? He scares the GOP and the regular FOX News commentators.

You are entirely correct, words matter.

...the truth is that all of that evidence is circumstantial and could be a plot of massive dimension...[/IMG]
thank you

:cuckoo:

Beck scares who? He scares the GOP and the regular FOX News commentators.

Links please.

Forum List

Back