Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country."

There are two groups of people in America.

Those who build up and protect liberty (conservatives)

Those that tear down and steal the fruits of others labor. (liberals)

If you are so great, then create great things and build up the nation. Instead you spend time beating down great people like Mr. Beck.

If you are so great, then create great things and build up the nation. Instead you spend time beating down great people like Mr. Beck.

There are two types of people in America:

Those who realize that painting with a broad brush is meaningless, and ASSHOLES.

Those who realize that painting with a broad brush is meaningless, and ASSHOLES.

Thanks for pointing that out. Judging from the flag avatar we know which group you are.

There are 2 types of people in America. Cowards like saveliberty who cower in fear, and the rest of us.:eusa_whistle:

There are 2 types of people in America. Cowards like saveliberty who cower in fear, and the rest of us.:eusa_whistle:

Right here hysterical pussy. It is your fear that requires you to tear down great people. Instead you pretend community organizers deserve to lead this country. Why? Because if you supported a real leader, they would not do your insane bidding.

It is not. To say somebody said something is not to quote them. To paraprhase somebody is not always a misrepresentation.

But the fact remains Beck said on O'Reilly's show that he believes Obama was born in this country. :lol:

Which is completely irrelevant because Glenn has always claimed that.

Something I pointed out in the following post. The one you predictably ignored.

Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country." maybe not the exact wording, but extremely close. What Beck said to O'Reilly was that he thinks Obama was born in 'this country' and then went on to say he was wrong when he called Obama a racist.

Yet, the myths are out there and O'Reilly and Beck and their network(s) have fed these rumors, these falsehoods.

what an asshole
:eusa_hand:

Does Beck saying this mean that you think that the Birhters are right? Is that what makes him an asshole, or is it the fact that you think he is right that makes him an asshole?

My Dearest Simpleton, the fact that they fed those rumors makes them assholes.

with patience and understanding for the simpletons amongst us

Dante
:cool:

So Glenn fed the rumors by mocking the birthers? How does that work exactly?

Thank goodness Beck finally made a decision on this. I was on pins and needles waiting for his thoughts on this issue.. :eusa_eh:

It's amazing how much you criticize people you clearly have never bothered listening to.

Do you people ever bother listening to an point of view that disagrees with you?

Does Beck saying this mean that you think that the Birhters are right? Is that what makes him an asshole, or is it the fact that you think he is right that makes him an asshole?

Dante

i have never seen any credible evidence Beck was ever a birfer

Why does anyone take anything Glenn Beck seriously? He just wants you to buy his book and keep feeding his ego. He doesn't truly care about anything wrong or controversial in this country. This is why Glenn Beck is awesome, he's at the head of an army of stupid, that will back up anything he wants to say. If he wanted to tell you about the big crap he took yesterday and then blame it on Obama why it smelled bad, he could, and they'd listen. BECK FOREVER

I don't know. Maybe it's because of the facts he provides. Maybe it's the fact that he encourages people to read for themselves. To find out for themselves. Maybe its because his opponents can't seem to identify his arguments yet have no problem making fun of him.

I think you can learn a lot about a person by their enemies. When your enemies can't seem to do anything but insult you, then you must be doing something right.

Dante

Because he never was.

The only reason the Birther story is still going on is because the Administration keeps bringing it up as a red herring to distract people from criticisms against their policy. They try to associate everyone who opposes them as birthers so they can label them as wackos and then completely ignore the real debate on the issues, which they will lose.

Because he never was.

The only reason the Birther story is still going on is because the Administration keeps bringing it up as a red herring to distract people from criticisms against their policy. They try to associate everyone who opposes them as birthers so they can label them as wackos and then completely ignore the real debate on the issues, which they will lose.

:cuckoo:

one clue: Google - Obama-natural-born-citizen-birth-certificate :eusa_shhh:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Obama-natural-born-citizen-birth-certificate

Last edited:

Because he never was.

Aside from the fact that that is absurd. Beck's site was one of the first claiming that the president's birth certificate was a 'horrible forgery'.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Obama birth certificate 'horrible forgery'

And what he did was, instead of playing birfer, said 'EVEN IF HE WASN'T BORN HERE, what are you going to do, take him out of office?

Now Glenn Beck slams Obama birth issue

so just more fueling of the flame while staring up into space and saying 'what? me worry?

It is not. To say somebody said something is not to quote them. To paraprhase somebody is not always a misrepresentation.

But the fact remains Beck said on O'Reilly's show that he believes Obama was born in this country. :lol:

Which is completely irrelevant because Glenn has always claimed that.

Something I pointed out in the following post. The one you predictably ignored.

Well, anyone who quotes Beck and then follows that quoted text with - that not what he said but.... is an idiot on whom any logic is lost.

It is just another Dainty's Lost Intellect post.

Because he never was.

Aside from the fact that that is absurd. Beck's site was one of the first claiming that the president's birth certificate was a 'horrible forgery'.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Obama birth certificate 'horrible forgery'

And what he did was, instead of playing birfer, said 'EVEN IF HE WASN'T BORN HERE, what are you going to do, take him out of office?

so just more fueling of the flame while staring up into space and saying 'what? me worry?

It carried an article about an 'expert' who claimed it was a 'horrible forgery'. That is what 'news' sites do, jillian.... they carry articles. Just because they carry an article does not make it their view.

Jeeeez. I am constantly amazed by the inability of people to differentiate between 'news' and 'opinion', between 'fact' and 'opinion'.

Because he never was.

It carried an article about an 'expert' who claimed it was a 'horrible forgery'. That is what 'news' sites do, jillian.... they carry articles. Just because they carry an article does not make it their view.

Jeeeez. I am constantly amazed by the inability of people to differentiate between 'news' and 'opinion', between 'fact' and 'opinion'.

And I am constantly amazed at the playing innocent 'it was just an opinion' or 'they're just entertainers' that some people hide behind while they do damaging, vile things like say an 'expert' said...

And I am constantly amazed at the playing innocent 'it was just an opinion' or 'they're just entertainers' that some people hide behind while they do damaging, vile things like say an 'expert' said...

And therein lies the problem. My opinion - I think I'm right. Your opinion - you think you're right. Which of us is? Or, maybe we are both wrong. Opinion are opinions. Fact are facts. They are two different things.

Now, Beck - to the best of my understanding - is not a news man. Nor can I find any quote from him claiming to be a news man. He is a commentator - someone who talks about his own view of whatever the subject is.

His website - the article you link to clearly states that the view of the BC being a forgery comes from a source. I can find no evidence that Beck agrees with it but, from your post, you seem to be suggesting that, if you disagree with the evidence, you should not put the evidence out there. Maybe that is the difference between liberals and conservatives. We are not afraid of opinions we disagree with, so we see no reason why we should hide that evidence.

I've seen a lot of evidence about this whole BC thing. My opinion, based on both sides, is that the evidence suggests that Obama was born in Hawaii. However, I support the right of other people to question it. I don't seek to silence those I disagree with, and, if I was in Beck's position, I'd run the evidence too. That doesn't make me a birther - it makes me someone who is not afraid of dissent.

Forum List

Back