Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country."

Aside from the fact that that is absurd. Beck's site was one of the first claiming that the president's birth certificate was a 'horrible forgery'.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Obama birth certificate 'horrible forgery'

And what he did was, instead of playing birfer, said 'EVEN IF HE WASN'T BORN HERE, what are you going to do, take him out of office?

Now Glenn Beck slams Obama birth issue

so just more fueling of the flame while staring up into space and saying 'what? me worry?

It carried an article about an 'expert' who claimed it was a 'horrible forgery'. That is what 'news' sites do, jillian.... they carry articles. Just because they carry an article does not make it their view.

Jeeeez. I am constantly amazed by the inability of people to differentiate between 'news' and 'opinion', between 'fact' and 'opinion'.

And I am constantly amazed at the playing innocent 'it was just an opinion' or 'they're just entertainers' that some people hide behind while they do damaging, vile things like say an 'expert' said...
did you follow the link to read the WHOLE story?

Well, anyone who quotes Beck and then follows that quoted text with - that not what he said but.... is an idiot on whom any logic is lost.

It is just another Dainty's Lost Intellect post.

Read the post again. Watch the video and eat shitt. Dante's quote was word for word but Dante had posted what he could not yet verify with evidence, so he did what he could to head off attacks from wingnut trolls like you who would have attack the error of a sungle word.

Funny thing is now you attack Dante for getting it 100% correct and using a caveat that in hindsight, was not needed./

:lol::lol::lol:

Dante quoted Beck's words exactly. He also linked to a right wing web site that misquoted the exact words used by Beck, but that got the context correct.

We have right wing nuts attacking Dante because they know Beck has thrown them under the proverbial bus.

:rofl:

[
And I am constantly amazed at the playing innocent 'it was just an opinion' or 'they're just entertainers' that some people hide behind while they do damaging, vile things like say an 'expert' said...

and I'm not amazed that Cli-Boil and others belonging to the Right Wing Lunatic Brigade @ USMB have attacked Dante as a way of avoiding what Beck said.

btw, Dante's OP was right on the mark. :lol:

i have never seen any credible evidence Beck was ever a birfer

Because he never was.

The only reason the Birther story is still going on is because the Administration keeps bringing it up as a red herring to distract people from criticisms against their policy. They try to associate everyone who opposes them as birthers so they can label them as wackos and then completely ignore the real debate on the issues, which they will lose.

Aside from the fact that that is absurd. Beck's site was one of the first claiming that the president's birth certificate was a 'horrible forgery'.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Obama birth certificate 'horrible forgery'

And what he did was, instead of playing birfer, said 'EVEN IF HE WASN'T BORN HERE, what are you going to do, take him out of office?

so just more fueling of the flame while staring up into space and saying 'what? me worry?

Can you prove it's not a forgery?

Because he never was.

The only reason the Birther story is still going on is because the Administration keeps bringing it up as a red herring to distract people from criticisms against their policy. They try to associate everyone who opposes them as birthers so they can label them as wackos and then completely ignore the real debate on the issues, which they will lose.

Can you prove it's not a forgery?

The Official arbiter, the State of Hawaii, has said Obama was born in Hawaii.

that is all normal people need hear. :eek:

:lol:

:eusa_shhh:

Dante quoted Beck's words exactly. He also linked to a right wing web site that misquoted the exact words used by Beck, but that got the context correct.

We have right wing nuts attacking Dante because they know Beck has thrown them under the proverbial bus.

First, we aren't attacking you. We are attacking your false premise. There is a difference.

Second, Beck hasn't thrown anyone under a bus because he hasn't changed his position. He still asserts that Obama was born in Hawaii, thinks the birthers are ridiculous, that there are far more important matters to deal with, and that the left keeps bringing it up as a way to distract the nation from the actual debate.

I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to understand.

It carried an article about an 'expert' who claimed it was a 'horrible forgery'. That is what 'news' sites do, jillian.... they carry articles. Just because they carry an article does not make it their view.

Jeeeez. I am constantly amazed by the inability of people to differentiate between 'news' and 'opinion', between 'fact' and 'opinion'.

did you follow the link to read the WHOLE story?

yes.

[

and I'm not amazed that Cli-Boil and others belonging to the Right Wing Lunatic Brigade @ USMB have attacked Dante as a way of avoiding what Beck said.

Interesting how many people see pointing out 'issues' with a post are 'attacking'. Fucking whinyassed babies.

We leave throwing people under the bus to Mr. Obama. He does it so well and often.

[

Interesting how many people see pointing out 'issues' with a post are 'attacking'. Fucking whinyassed babies.

interesting how pointing out that certain people are hustlers and don't care what they incite is considered 'whining'.

sorry babe... the wacko hustlers need to take responsibility... same as race hustlers do when they do it.

First, we aren't attacking you.
:eusa_whistle: / :eusa_whistle: / :eusa_whistle:
Do you honestly think continuing to lie about what other people claim is going to...

Love it when someone quotes someone as saying something and then says "..maybe not the exact wording, but extremely close."

Moronic.

I don't expect you to do anything like admit that you are an useless troll who makes things up, but this does prove that that is exactly what you are.

i have never seen any credible evidence Beck was ever a birfer

Because he never was.

Do you realize that you just used World Nut Daily to prove that Beck is not a Birther?

Second... the left keeps bringing it up as a way to distract the nation from the actual debate.

It isn't the left I see bringing it up. It is the right wing lunacy that keeps bringing it up. And you are being a disingenuous twerp for suggesting otherwise.

First, we aren't attacking you.
:eusa_whistle: / :eusa_whistle: / :eusa_whistle:
Do you honestly think continuing to lie about what other people claim is going to...

Love it when someone quotes someone as saying something and then says "..maybe not the exact wording, but extremely close."

Moronic.

I don't expect you to do anything like admit that you are an useless troll who makes things up, but this does prove that that is exactly what you are.

Pointing out reality and common sense is now attacking. You might be surprised, but I already knew liberals thought that.

Forum List

Back