Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country."

Well, anyone who quotes Beck and then follows that quoted text with - that not what he said but.... is an idiot on whom any logic is lost.

It is just another Dainty's Lost Intellect post.

Read the post again. Watch the video and eat shitt. Dante's quote was word for word but Dante had posted what he could not yet verify with evidence, so he did what he could to head off attacks from wingnut trolls like you who would have attack the error of a sungle word.

Funny thing is now you attack Dante for getting it 100% correct and using a caveat that in hindsight, was not needed./

:lol::lol::lol:

Your narcissism is getting worse.

And I am constantly amazed at the playing innocent 'it was just an opinion' or 'they're just entertainers' that some people hide behind while they do damaging, vile things like say an 'expert' said...
did you follow the link to read the WHOLE story?

yes.
then you know it wasn't Beck that said the COLB was a fake AND they were not talking about Obama's actual COLB but a forgery the DailyKOS used?

Well, anyone who quotes Beck and then follows that quoted text with - that not what he said but.... is an idiot on whom any logic is lost.

It is just another Dainty's Lost Intellect post.

Read the post again. Watch the video and eat shitt. Dante's quote was word for word but Dante had posted what he could not yet verify with evidence, so he did what he could to head off attacks from wingnut trolls like you who would have attack the error of a sungle word.

Funny thing is now you attack Dante for getting it 100% correct and using a caveat that in hindsight, was not needed./

You really think so? :redface:

You really think so? :redface:

You guys (Dante or Dante) still have a sense of humor, so there is hope.

Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country." maybe not the exact wording, but extremely close. What Beck said to O'Reilly was that he thinks Obama was born in 'this country' and then went on to say he was wrong when he called Obama a racist.

Yet, the myths are out there and O'Reilly and Beck and their network(s) have fed these rumors, these falsehoods.

what an asshole
:eusa_hand:

So Dante was correct yet again, and the band plays on, and on, and on...the band of USMB Right Wing Lunatics

Distancing themselves further and further from reality, the Dantes skipped merrily down the path to obilivion. Sort of like Groundhogs Day huh folks?

Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country." maybe not the exact wording, but extremely close. What Beck said to O'Reilly was that he thinks Obama was born in 'this country' and then went on to say he was wrong when he called Obama a racist.

Yet, the myths are out there and O'Reilly and Beck and their network(s) have fed these rumors, these falsehoods.

what an asshole

So Dante was correct yet again, and the band plays on, and on, and on...the band of USMB Right Wing Lunatics

I smell a dirty little troll. sniff, sniff...

what an asshole

I smell a dirty little troll. sniff, sniff...

They apply deodorant you fool.

Aside from the fact that that is absurd. Beck's site was one of the first claiming that the president's birth certificate was a 'horrible forgery'.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Obama birth certificate 'horrible forgery'

And what he did was, instead of playing birfer, said 'EVEN IF HE WASN'T BORN HERE, what are you going to do, take him out of office?

Now Glenn Beck slams Obama birth issue

so just more fueling of the flame while staring up into space and saying 'what? me worry?

Can you prove it's not a forgery?

The Official arbiter, the State of Hawaii, has said Obama was born in Hawaii.

that is all normal people need hear. :eek:

:lol:

:eusa_shhh:

Normal people? That kind of leaves you out of the loop.

Because he never was.

The only reason the Birther story is still going on is because the Administration keeps bringing it up as a red herring to distract people from criticisms against their policy. They try to associate everyone who opposes them as birthers so they can label them as wackos and then completely ignore the real debate on the issues, which they will lose.

Aside from the fact that that is absurd. Beck's site was one of the first claiming that the president's birth certificate was a 'horrible forgery'.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Obama birth certificate 'horrible forgery'

And what he did was, instead of playing birfer, said 'EVEN IF HE WASN'T BORN HERE, what are you going to do, take him out of office?

so just more fueling of the flame while staring up into space and saying 'what? me worry?

So this passes for normal in the part of Texas you hail from? Where the hell are you from Waco? :lol:

what constitution is this from?
certainly not the COTUS

how would you know? obviously if you read at all its not for comprehension.
ok, show the provision when the nationality of a childs father(or mother for that matter) changes one from being born a natural born citizen to something else

hint for you:
both parents can be non-citizens and if the child is born within the jurisdiction of the USA, that child is a natural born US citizen
with the exception of diplomats

Last edited:
Is Dante still trying to pretend that Glenn is a birther despite the fact that he has always thought they were wrong?

obama was born in kenya and then moved to indonesia his real name is barry soetoro and he recieved foreign student financial aid at occidental college under that name baruch h obama is a psudonym.
do some research guys

also look up how on obamas first day of office he signed an executive order that blocked anyone from getting his school and birth records he knows he is not a citizen and under the constitution should not be allowed to be president.

Last edited:

So this passes for normal in the part of Texas you hail from? Where the hell are you from Waco? :lol:

Texas, the state that is faring better than any other state in the union and laughing at you piss poor clowns all the way to the bank! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back