Dominion Voting Co Was Kicked Out Of The Philippines For Cheating During An Election

I don't think that they're bright enough to have an outcome.

This is what happens when the power is the end unto itself.
Democrats know their ideology doesn't allow a free discussion of viewpoints, so they just do everything they can to identify people they want removed, and then spend as much energy as it takes to get rid of them by hook or by crook. Sometimes they can do it quick.....or sometimes it takes years, but they never quit. They are evil. They can't stand goodness and especially can't stand the truth.

Democrats know their ideology doesn't allow a free discussion of viewpoints, so they just do everything they can to identify people they want removed, and then spend as much energy as it takes to get rid of them by hook or by crook. Sometimes they can do it quick.....or sometimes it takes years, but they never quit. They are evil. They can't stand goodness and especially can't stand the truth.
Yet far too many of us would rather anal Joy Behar than vote GOP , go figure ...

It's not a democrat/republican thing....It's a power lust thing.

Power is one of the biggest mind fucks to the ungrounded and the vain.

It's not a democrat/republican thing....It's a power lust thing.

Power is one of the biggest mind fucks to the ungrounded and the vain.
I remember how so many of them used to assume that just voting Democrat meant they were smart.
But since Biden took office that talk seems to have been replaced with everyone who doesn't agree with them is racist.

I remember how so many of them used to assume that just voting Democrat meant they were smart.
They still do.
But since Biden took office that talk seems to have been replaced with everyone who doesn't agree with them is racist.
They been playing the race card for longer than either of us have been alive....It just got put on Crack when Barry the Boiking took charge.

Forum List

Back