Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country."

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country." maybe not the exact wording, but extremely close. What Beck said to O'Reilly was that he thinks Obama was born in 'this country' and then went on to say he was wrong when he called Obama a racist.

Yet, the myths are out there and O'Reilly and Beck and their network(s) have fed these rumors, these falsehoods.

what an asshole
:eusa_hand:

Actually no, Beck has always said Obama was born in this country.

Hillary is the one who put the rumors out there. And you are dutifully helping Obama continue these rumors to distract people from the actual debate going on.

Do you honestly think continuing to lie about what other people claim is going to distract from the issues when people are unemployed and worried about the future?

Love it when someone quotes someone as saying something and then says "..maybe not the exact wording, but extremely close."

Moronic.

Love it when someone quotes someone as saying something and then says "..maybe not the exact wording, but extremely close."

Moronic.

Why is that moronic? Can you even answer, or do you enjoy being a tricky bitch? I wouldn't even say you're tricky. You're tactics are quite simple: be as similar to Ann Coulter as possible.

Moronic.

Why is that moronic? Can you even answer, or do you enjoy being a tricky bitch? I wouldn't even say you're tricky. You're tactics are quite simple: be as similar to Ann Coulter as possible.

Yes, I can answer, thanks. It is a misrepresenting the other person to quote them as saying something and then saying it was not the exact wording. It's dishonest and misleading. Not hard to understand, unless you're a fucking idiot.

If it ever comes out that Obama was not born in the US (and at this point, I don't care and hope it never does), the proof will come from the left.

Moronic.

Yes, I can answer, thanks. It is a misrepresenting the other person to quote them as saying something and then saying it was not the exact wording. It's dishonest and misleading. Not hard to understand, unless you're a fucking idiot.

But, if it is extremely close, then there can't be much room for misrepresentation. It's not a paraphrase...

Moronic.

She can't handle honesty and truth. She's not tricky, she's f-ugly

Moronic.

It is not. To say somebody said something is not to quote them. To paraprhase somebody is not always a misrepresentation.

But the fact remains Beck said on O'Reilly's show that he believes Obama was born in this country. :lol:

Even IF BHO was born in the USA he still fails the NBC Test (father a foreign national and baby BHO a dual citizen) and is hence ineligible to be Prez.

even the freepers are having a difficult time with this Replies

:rofl:

Beck on O'Reilly tonight said, "I think" Obama was born in Hawaii after watching a clip of this.
1 posted on 10/01/2010 6:04:41 PM PDT by Red Steel

Glenn Beck on O'Reilly says "I believe Obama was born in this country." maybe not the exact wording, but extremely close. What Beck said to O'Reilly was that he thinks Obama was born in 'this country' and then went on to say he was wrong when he called Obama a racist.

Yet, the myths are out there and O'Reilly and Beck and their network(s) have fed these rumors, these falsehoods.

what an asshole

Does Beck saying this mean that you think that the Birhters are right? Is that what makes him an asshole, or is it the fact that you think he is right that makes him an asshole?

what an asshole

Does Beck saying this mean that you think that the Birhters are right? Is that what makes him an asshole, or is it the fact that you think he is right that makes him an asshole?

My Dearest Simpleton, the fact that they fed those rumors makes them assholes.

with patience and understanding for the simpletons amongst us

Dante
:cool:

If Ovomit has nothing to hide, then why did he seal all his personal records on the first day in "office"?

Forum List

Back