Gingrich: I'm 'more inclined to run' in 2012

Unfortunately Newt has too much baggage attached.

Very true, but they ALL have baggage, and if they don't, some will be made up for them. No one is ever going to be perfect, ever, unless of course I run. :eusa_angel:
As I've said, on more than one occasion, we need Powell to come out of retirement. Preferably with Condi as VP. There are a couple of others that I might consider - I'm not a fan of the GOP generally... they may be slightly less obnoxious than the Dems but not a whole lot. Two sides, one coin.

I pretty much agree with that. I have always stated I am not a Republican.
I am not as sure as you about Powell now though..not after some of the things he has done/said. Would have to wait and see on that. I love Condi though. She is brilliant.

Very true, but they ALL have baggage, and if they don't, some will be made up for them. No one is ever going to be perfect, ever, unless of course I run. :eusa_angel:
As I've said, on more than one occasion, we need Powell to come out of retirement. Preferably with Condi as VP. There are a couple of others that I might consider - I'm not a fan of the GOP generally... they may be slightly less obnoxious than the Dems but not a whole lot. Two sides, one coin.

I am not as sure as you about Powell now though..not after some of the things he has done/said. Would have to wait and see on that. I love Condi though. She is brilliant.

As to Condi? She had been asked ad nauseum about a run and she was more interested in being Commissioner of the NFL...

That didn't pan out...

So...?

As to Condi? She had been asked ad nauseum about a run and she was more interested in being Commissioner of the NFL...

That didn't pan out...

So...?

Good point, and I can't blame her for her preferences!

True, although not any more than many ambitious politicians. I think Newt would make a fine president but agree that he is unelectable. Too old for the young voters and not enough *bling* for the rest. He doesn't have the charisma needed to generate excitement and enthusiasm for a win, in my opinion.

True, although not any more than many ambitious politicians. I think Newt would make a fine president but agree that he is unelectable. Too old for the young voters and not enough *bling* for the rest. He doesn't have the charisma needed to generate excitement and enthusiasm for a win, in my opinion.

I'll tell you all? What this Republic needs is someone that isn't known in any party structure...someone that isn't 'Next in line' from either as if this is some game or coronation structure as seems to happen.

What this Republic needs is a person that will rise from among those of us whom are working...from the trenches...understands the structure...knows where we have gone wrong, and hasn't forgotten the message of the Founders...and above all?

And is a first and foremost proponent of American Exceptionalism and never will sell his country short on any front...and mind you will NEVER apologize for it...

A Statesman, a diplomat that will tell thier enemies to go to HELL in such a manner that the rube [enemy] will ask for help to be packed for the trip and thank them for it...

Gingrich is full of shit, and everyone who interviews him knows he's full of shit. He's not running. This is just a dance they play in order for him to get his much-needed attention from the media he despises.

Mitch Daniels is the only Righty who has a snowball's chance in hell. Palin is a joke, Romney is a RINO joke, Pawlenty is a loser, and Huckamenijad is American Taliban.

Maybe Phred will come back and make appearances to supply the 'goosebump factor', since he was what we were told the country was waiting for. If he can stop selling reverse mortgages for a few minutes, that is.

Gingrich is full of shit, and everyone who interviews him knows he's full of shit. He's not running. This is just a dance they play in order for him to get his much-needed attention from the media he despises.

Mitch Daniels is the only Righty who has a snowball's chance in hell. Palin is a joke, Romney is a RINO joke, Pawlenty is a loser, and Huckamenijad is American Taliban.

Maybe Phred will come back and make appearances to supply the 'goosebump factor', since he was what we were told the country was waiting for. If he can stop selling reverse mortgages for a few minutes, that is.

Get with the NOW HT. You dipshit.

That didn't pan out...

So...?

Good point, and I can't blame her for her preferences!

Nor me... good call.... choose: Country or Hot Guys... gotta go for hot guys every time!

I wonder how long it would take to get called a racist, hate-monger, if we called Obama the American Taliban?

National Organization Of Women?

Nah, they won't endorse Gingrich. He's a serial adulterer. Goes to character.

I wonder how long it would take to get called a racist, hate-monger, if we called Obama the American Taliban?

It doesn't take these narrow-minded morons long. Their thought process takes as long as it does to take another bong hit...and get paranoid that someone saw them do it.

It's idiocy. Lunacy. No real thought process at all. Call it reflex.

You're on the same level as that fuckwad grayson. Loser.

Probably not long, since Obama hasn't advocated stricter laws based on biblical reasoning and values. So since it wouldn't be based on anything close to reality, it would be presumed correctly to be an attack based on his color and prior residences.

Probably not long, since Obama hasn't advocated stricter laws based on biblical reasoning and values. So since it wouldn't be based on anything close to reality, it would be presumed correctly to be an attack based on his color and prior residences.

Stick your presume up your racist ass.

National Organization Of Women?

Nah, they won't endorse Gingrich. He's a serial adulterer. Goes to character.

Flew right over your head idiot.

Stick your presume up your racist ass.
Past your bedtime, grandma? Cranky?

The RACE CARD ladies and gents...get it while it is tired and worn out.

Forum List

Back