Gingrich: I'm 'more inclined to run' in 2012

I wonder how long it would take to get called a racist, hate-monger, if we called Obama the American Taliban?
Probably not long, since Obama hasn't advocated stricter laws based on biblical reasoning and values. So since it wouldn't be based on anything close to reality, it would be presumed correctly to be an attack based on his color and prior residences.

The RACE CARD ladies and gents...get it while it is tired and worn out.

And cheap.

Probably not long, since Obama hasn't advocated stricter laws based on biblical reasoning and values. So since it wouldn't be based on anything close to reality, it would be presumed correctly to be an attack based on his color and prior residences.

Stick your presume up your racist ass.
Past your bedtime, grandma? Cranky?

Translation: "I'm outta real ideas...so let's see whom I can fuck with first..."

Gingrich is full of shit, and everyone who interviews him knows he's full of shit. He's not running. This is just a dance they play in order for him to get his much-needed attention from the media he despises.

Mitch Daniels is the only Righty who has a snowball's chance in hell. Palin is a joke, Romney is a RINO joke, Pawlenty is a loser, and Huckamenijad is American Taliban.

Maybe Phred will come back and make appearances to supply the 'goosebump factor', since he was what we were told the country was waiting for. If he can stop selling reverse mortgages for a few minutes, that is.

Get with the NOW HT. You dipshit.
National Organization Of Women?

Nah, they won't endorse Gingrich. He's a serial adulterer. Goes to character.
they endorsed Clinton
yet another HT FAIL

Almost anyone is better than Palin.

Well, not anyone...maybe almost, but not quite. ;)

I don't have a first choice..yet.
i can think of at least 2 i'd rather see run
Gary Johnson and Duncan Hunter
hmm, just thought of a 3rd, J. C. Watts

Former Toronto Argonaut!

I hope Gingrich runs. He's entertaining. I'd love to see him debate Sarah Palin. That'd be great.

I pretty much agree with that. I have always stated I am not a Republican.
I am not as sure as you about Powell now though..not after some of the things he has done/said. Would have to wait and see on that. I love Condi though. She is brilliant.

As to Condi? She had been asked ad nauseum about a run and she was more interested in being Commissioner of the NFL...

That didn't pan out...

So...?

Good point, and I can't blame her for her preferences!

Unfortunately? As luck would have it? I shot the proverbial 'WAD' and cannot add to your REP at this time. *I OWE YOU*.

i can think of at least 2 i'd rather see run
Gary Johnson and Duncan Hunter
hmm, just thought of a 3rd, J. C. Watts

Former Toronto Argonaut!

I hope Gingrich runs. He's entertaining. I'd love to see him debate Sarah Palin. That'd be great.
only for a year
;)

Gingrich as Pres would be okay by me.

He is a slimeball, of course, but he has an active mind, which tends to be a little unusual for Republican Presidential nominees.

Former Toronto Argonaut!

only for a year
;)

He is a slimeball, of course, but he has an active mind, which tends to be a little unusual for Republican Presidential nominees.
if he were to get the GOP nomination, i could support him
but who he picked as VP might make it a more active support

Former Toronto Argonaut!

only for a year
;)

tsk...tsk...Reagan was a master at independent thought...Uniquely American thought...and he loved to fuck with people...

Trust but verify...and whom can forget this jewel when performing a microphone check?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv13ZnkpWos[/ame]

It sent the Statists into orbit! :lol:

I think Newt is perfect. He was going after Clinton while having his own affair. He served his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital recovering from "surgery". He believes his gay sister should NOT have the same rights as him because he believes in the "sanctity" of marriage. In fact, to him, marriage is so sacred, he has gotten married over and over and over again.

He IS Republican values and morals. The best they have to offer.

In fact, Newt feelings for the Middle Class and poor are perfectly reflected by the Republican "base".

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Newt is perfect. He was going after Clinton while having his own affair. He served his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital recovering from "surgery". He believes his gay sister should NOT have the same rights as him because he believes in the "sanctity" of marriage. In fact, to him, marriage is so sacred, he has gotten married over and over and over again.

He IS Republican values and morals. The best they have to offer.

In fact, Newt feelings for the Middle Class and poor are perfectly reflected by the Republican "base".

You're outta your fucking league here deany. Get lost loser.

Gingrich is a pathetic alternative. He would only run for the exposure because he wants to be in the limelight again. He's not a credible candidate. There are plenty of potential choices for the GOP that could be good and a real challenge for Obama. Newt ain't one of 'em.

Gingrich is a pathetic alternative. He would only run for the exposure because he wants to be in the limelight again. He's not a credible candidate. There are plenty of potential choices for the GOP that could be good and a real challenge for Obama. Newt ain't one of 'em.

And there might be a couple outside the GOP and DNC...NON PARTISAN.

Imagine that?

Never know. He is pretty darn smart. He would debate Obama under the table.

Former Toronto Argonaut!

only for a year
;)

Toro? [Please OP excuse the departure]?

Examine the following screen capture?

What's up with this...? Eh? Yeah they just defeated the Titans at home...are you a beliver or something?

toro.jpg

Signed...CURIOUS:cool:

Forum List

Back