Why are so many WRs whack jobs?

More than half so I’m not going to name them all but ( Chiefs , Raiders , Cowboys Packers ...
The Chiefs ROUTINELY run a 3 TE set? Ok buddy. I dont know what you're smoking but seriously you need to put that shit down for a while. Again them putting TE in at FB because they dont have a FB on their roster doesnt constitute a 3 TE set or formation. It's just a guy playing a different position than he's listed on the depth chart.

The Chiefs ROUTINELY run a 3 TE set? Ok buddy. I dont know what you're smoking but seriously you need to put that shit down for a while. Again them putting TE in at FB because they dont have a FB on their roster doesnt constitute a 3 TE set or formation. It's just a guy playing a different position than he's listed on the depth chart.
they ( Chiefs ) Pioneered the 21st Century usage of 3 tight ends on non Jumbo or Short yardage , and your shifting the Argument by using “ Routinely “ in it . I’m saying this season there will be over 14 teams who will have 3-4 Tight ends on their initial 53 and there will be multiple drives in every half where the formation will include 2or 3 Tight ends at ( TE / Slot / HB / FB / Wideout )

they ( Chiefs ) Pioneered the 21st Century usage of 3 tight ends on non Jumbo or Short yardage , and your shifting the Argument by using “ Routinely “ in it . I’m saying this season there will be over 14 teams who will have 3-4 Tight ends on their initial 53 and there will be multiple drives in every half where the formation will include 2or 3 Tight ends at ( TE / Slot / HB / FB / Wideout )
Nope. They might use that formation 2 times a game maybe and it's limited to very specific situations. And I didn't shift the argument it's the same question had when you first brought it up. I said regularly not routinely but that's a difference without distinction. People said the same thing a decade ago with Gronk, Witten, Gonzalez ect. The problem teams will have is that they arent going to have 3 Gronk's on their team. Or 3 Dallas Clarks. They will have 1 and 3 guys who wouldn't start on another NFL team. Running 3 TE's regularly only makes sense if you have 3 Kelce's otherwise it's just TE's playing out of position in the FB spot because teams outside the 9rs and a few others dont carry a FB on their roster.

You just love being dense. By the way, you used to be allowed to bump receivers downfield. Not so gently. So you think a bump at the LOS is the same as being bumped downfield?
Again. So. You act like these guys wouldnt just adjust to it. Them being bigger faster and stronger would make that adjust all that much easier. The idea that DK Metkalf and guys like him would struggle is just ludacris.

Forum List

Back