German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have to get things straightened out so I can invite people first. I don't know what happens to the conversations if I put a person on ignore status.

what a fuckward! my God

Is this the best you can do? Truly pathetic, old woman. Go take your Geritol and lie down or something. I think you might blow a gasket or something. Lol! ;)

and you are the the eternally young one right

you Guatemanial one

or is it from Honduras???

Fuck off piece of shit ...you aint there OK?

I think she may have some Middle Eastern in her too :)

Disclaimer: I do not think there is anything wrong with being Middle Eastern. It is just amusing to see how this sick lady is ashamed of her dark complexion.

I'm not ashamed because I just don't have a dark complexion. I am QUITE pale because I work indoors all day. I am totally confused as to why any of you would think I am of Middle Eastern, Indian or South American descent. There is nothing wrong with it, but it isn't true. Lol. I am a white/Caucasian girl. I add "white" because people from South American are also considered "caucasian/not white." :) You see now? Doesn't that make sense.

Here is another picture to show you.

View attachment 46567

you look like a neurotic woman

give it a rest

so...

what I want to know now...

who in this forum is a friend of that piece of shit ChrisL?

Who is her friend ?

so I will never never be their friend again!

who is a friend of that piece of scum ChrisL?

WHO?

I have lots of friends here. Go look at my profile page. Easy enough, dummy. Lol. :D

Well, I have to get things straightened out so I can invite people first. I don't know what happens to the conversations if I put a person on ignore status.

what a fuckward! my God

Is this the best you can do? Truly pathetic, old woman. Go take your Geritol and lie down or something. I think you might blow a gasket or something. Lol! ;)

you Guatemanial one

Disclaimer: I do not think there is anything wrong with being Middle Eastern. It is just amusing to see how this sick lady is ashamed of her dark complexion.

I'm not ashamed because I just don't have a dark complexion. I am QUITE pale because I work indoors all day. I am totally confused as to why any of you would think I am of Middle Eastern, Indian or South American descent. There is nothing wrong with it, but it isn't true. Lol. I am a white/Caucasian girl. I add "white" because people from South American are also considered "caucasian/not white." :) You see now? Doesn't that make sense.

View attachment 46567

How can anyone take you seriously? You told me that you would ignore me but you are still responding to my posts.

what a fuckward! my God

you Guatemanial one

View attachment 46567

How can anyone take you seriously? You told me that you would ignore me but you are still responding to my posts.

she is the typical neurotic woman

God have mercy!

what a fuckward! my God

you Guatemanial one

View attachment 46567

I have to talk to a moderator first so I can figure out how to invite my friends to those conversations. :) Then, once that happens, I will be ignoring you forever and ever. I will never ever speak to you again.

you Guatemanial one

View attachment 46567

she is the typical neurotic woman

God have mercy!

Hey, I'm not the one who is freaking out here. That would be you. :lol:

ChrisL: "It actually IS real life." :uhoh3::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh I see. Because you are dishonest here, you feel that it is not really happening?

Stop your Bull Shit!

you are a piece of scum!

stop threatening men in here!

Fuck you!

If they don't have anything to hide, it shouldn't be a problem. Amirite? ;)

I think Alex and myself are being kind to you but you are too dumb to know that.

I don't think so. Lol. You two are anything but kind to me. I mean, all anyone has to do is read this thread. The proof is there. ;)

Go to bed, you psycho.

Oh I see. Because you are dishonest here, you feel that it is not really happening?

Stop your Bull Shit!

you are a piece of scum!

Fuck you!

I think Alex and myself are being kind to you but you are too dumb to know that.

I don't think so. Lol. You two are anything but kind to me. I mean, all anyone has to do is read this thread. The proof is there. ;)

Go to bed, you psycho.

ugly sicko bitch ...way pass her bedtime LOL

you Guatemanial one

View attachment 46567

I have to talk to a moderator first so I can figure out how to invite my friends to those conversations. :) Then, once that happens, I will be ignoring you forever and ever. I will never ever speak to you again.

PLEASE IGNORE ME.

you Guatemanial one

View attachment 46567

PLEASE IGNORE ME.

Soon enough loser. Or, you could leave the thread and ignore me. Lol.

Stop your Bull Shit!

you are a piece of scum!

Fuck you!

Go to bed, you psycho.

I cannot believe I allowed this psycho to drag me into this.

you Guatemanial one

View attachment 46567

PLEASE IGNORE ME.

So, are you going to give me permission to post your PMs? If you have nothing to hide, then it shouldn't be a problem. :D Lol.

View attachment 46567

PLEASE IGNORE ME.

Soon enough loser. Or, you could leave the thread and ignore me. Lol.

Deal.

Go to bed, you psycho.

Well, let me post the PMs, and then I will put you on ignore and never speak to you again. BTW, you participated in all of this of your own free will.

Go to bed, you psycho.

Ahem. There is the option for you to put me on ignore or leave the thread. Lol.

Well???? I'm still waiting . . .

Are you going to allow me to post them? I mean, if not, there is really not much to stop me from copying them and showing them to people OFF site. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back