The most disgusting German politician

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Former Ukrainian ambassador to Germany, Melnyk, insulted the head of the SPD´s parliamentary party, Mützenich, because he wants to think about "how to freeze and end a war".

"I always said:
This guy was and keeps being the most disgusting German politician. For ever."

Melnyk, and way worse, Germans, are blinding out the fact, that retaking the lost territories is out of reach. I think, if they insist on offensives, they have to go personally.

Litwin, what do you think about destroying so many lives for something that is completely impossible? Does history repeat itself here, have they gone mad? Are they like Hitler who never surrendered? Won´t the loss of territory just increase the longer Ukraine keeps fighting?

Litwin, what do you think about destroying so many lives for something that is completely impossible? Does history repeat itself here, have they gone mad? Are they like Hitler who never surrendered? Won´t the loss of territory just increase the longer Ukraine keeps fighting?

Sure . Melnyk is ill informed or a paid information rogue .

But here you know how the conflict is and will continue to be -- at least for some time .
However , the majority just catch Fake MSM head lines and believe that not much is happening and little land is changing hands .
Left Pinger is a prime example . Clueless
Litwin , aka Nazi Troll Titty Winkle , is just an amateur ,paid to churn out garbage . Even he knows everything is lost as he now posts everyt sort of drivel other than commenting on actual front line matters .

It is just a matter of a short time before Donetsk is secured and Kharkiv is taken .
Then it should be, " Tally Ho , Odessa here we come ", though that will surely be where NATO throws everything at Uncle Ps boys to avoid a final humiliation .

Sure . Melnyk is ill informed or a paid information rogue .

But here you know how the conflict is and will continue to be -- at least for some time .
However , the majority just catch Fake MSM head lines and believe that not much is happening and little land is changing hands .
Left Pinger is a prime example . Clueless
Litwin , aka Nazi Troll Titty Winkle , is just an amateur ,paid to churn out garbage . Even he knows everything is lost as he now posts everyt sort of drivel other than commenting on actual front line matters .

It is just a matter of a short time before Donetsk is secured and Kharkiv is taken .
Then it should be, " Tally Ho , Odessa here we come ", though that will surely be where NATO throws everything at Uncle Ps boys to avoid a final humiliation .
He also insulted the Chancellor as sorehead.

Former Ukrainian ambassador to Germany, Melnyk, insulted the head of the SPD´s parliamentary party, Mützenich, because he wants to think about "how to freeze and end a war".

"I always said:
This guy was and keeps being the most disgusting German politician. For ever."

Melnyk, and way worse, Germans, are blinding out the fact, that retaking the lost territories is out of reach. I think, if they insist on offensives, they have to go personally.

nobody cares what Mützenich thinks or feels.

nobody cares what Mützenich thinks or feels.
More interesting is, what Klitschko thinks. He wants more money and arms from the US.

"If we don't get it now, it will be too late by the end of the year. Time is working against us."

More interesting is, what Klitschko thinks. He wants more money and arms from the US.

"If we don't get it now, it will be too late by the end of the year. Time is working against us."
nobody cares what a parasite ivan thinks or feels about our Euro civilization, by the way, you ´ll be soon deported back to the horde 🇸🇦 🇷🇺

Blue or golden?

you are blue , thats why you got refuge in Germany
ps

Last edited:
you are blue , thats why you got refuge in Germany
ps
Possibly, in one or two years, I could watch Russian troops traveling from my window.

Forum List

Back