German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like she is trying to blackmail Alex and myself. She appears to be a very nasty woman.

Blackmail you? Well if I was lying what would I have to blackmail with? And what am I asking for in return. I mean, usually when you are "blackmailing" a person, you make demands. I have made no demands. Only to post the convos. I'm just protecting myself against your accusations that I'm crazy or lying. :) I'm not interested in anything you have, believe that.

Fuck your face moron

I don't think that's possible. :itsok:

You promised that you would ignore me :) How come you are still not ignoring me :)

Well, I have to get things straightened out so I can invite people first. I don't know what happens to the conversations if I put a person on ignore status.

what a fuckward! my God

Is this the best you can do? Truly pathetic, old woman. Go take your Geritol and lie down or something. I think you might blow a gasket or something. Lol! ;)

and you are the the eternally young one right

you Guatemanial one

or is it from Honduras???

Fuck off piece of shit ...you aint there OK?

The biggest lie you tell is every time you look in the mirror.

So, then, one would assume you would want to prove me to be a liar. Let me post the conversations then. We will see. :)
No, one would assume that you are insignificant and this is a messageboard that you take far too seriously, one would also assume that because you wish to publicly humiliate a married man(Vikrant) you are a terrible person who would stop at nothing to try to make herself look good.

Sorry, but if you and he are going to make accusations that are false, then that is what you get for your scumminess.
You are not only crazy and a drunk you are petty as well.

Nope, I'm not crazy or drunk. I just dislike you immensely.
ChrisL: "I just dislike you immensely"

There is your motivation for your crazy posts and threats. You need help.

Blackmail you? Well if I was lying what would I have to blackmail with? And what am I asking for in return. I mean, usually when you are "blackmailing" a person, you make demands. I have made no demands. Only to post the convos. I'm just protecting myself against your accusations that I'm crazy or lying. :) I'm not interested in anything you have, believe that.

You promised that you would ignore me :) How come you are still not ignoring me :)

Well, I have to get things straightened out so I can invite people first. I don't know what happens to the conversations if I put a person on ignore status.

what a fuckward! my God

Is this the best you can do? Truly pathetic, old woman. Go take your Geritol and lie down or something. I think you might blow a gasket or something. Lol! ;)

you Guatemanial one

Yes, all of those things. Lol. ;)

So, then, one would assume you would want to prove me to be a liar. Let me post the conversations then. We will see. :)
No, one would assume that you are insignificant and this is a messageboard that you take far too seriously, one would also assume that because you wish to publicly humiliate a married man(Vikrant) you are a terrible person who would stop at nothing to try to make herself look good.

Sorry, but if you and he are going to make accusations that are false, then that is what you get for your scumminess.

No, I just don't like you. I think you're a very bad person. :dunno:

So, can I post the messages? :)

what a fuckward! my God

you Guatemanial one

you see?

wha tan idiot she is LOL

go to sleep Guatemalian

Some might call it Karma. Lol. ;)
Karma on a messageboard? This is not real life chrissy, but then again people afflicted with your various mental and emotional problems have hard time differentiating between fantasy and reality.

It actually IS real life. I am here typing. You are here typing. That's pretty real. Also, I don't have any problems. Too bad, the same can't be said for you. You seem to have an obsessive compulsive personality, and that is the LEAST of your problems. No wonder why you are a lonely old man. :( You are just a terrible rotten person.
ChrisL: "It actually IS real life." :uhoh3::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really Alex, it is a yes or no question. Simple. YES or NO?

what a fuckward! my God

you Guatemanial one

you see?

wha tan idiot she is LOL

go to sleep Guatemalian

Take your meds old psycho lady. :lol:

Karma on a messageboard? This is not real life chrissy, but then again people afflicted with your various mental and emotional problems have hard time differentiating between fantasy and reality.

It actually IS real life. I am here typing. You are here typing. That's pretty real. Also, I don't have any problems. Too bad, the same can't be said for you. You seem to have an obsessive compulsive personality, and that is the LEAST of your problems. No wonder why you are a lonely old man. :( You are just a terrible rotten person.

Okay, what is this then? Are you here typing? Because I am. Therefore, it is really happening. I guess you must be as delusional as that crazy old biddy, Skye. :D

Oh I see. Because you are dishonest here, you feel that it is not really happening?

Oh I see. Because you are dishonest here, you feel that it is not really happening?

Stop your Bull Shit!

you are a piece of scum!

stop threatening men in here!

Fuck you!

Stop your Bull Shit!

you are a piece of scum!

Fuck you!

Again, I haven't threatened anyone. I simply asked them if I could post their private messages that they wrote to me. That is far from a threat, crazy old biddy. ;)

what a fuckward! my God

you Guatemanial one

I think she may have some Middle Eastern in her too :)

Disclaimer: I do not think there is anything wrong with being Middle Eastern. It is just amusing to see how this sick lady is ashamed of her dark complexion.

Stop your Bull Shit!

you are a piece of scum!

Fuck you!

If they don't have anything to hide, it shouldn't be a problem. Amirite? ;)

Stop your Bull Shit!

you are a piece of scum!

Fuck you!

I think Alex and myself are being kind to you but you are too dumb to know that.

so...

what I want to know now...

who in this forum is a friend of that piece of shit ChrisL?

Who is her friend ?

so I will never never be their friend again!

who is a friend of that piece of scum ChrisL?

WHO?

what a fuckward! my God

you Guatemanial one

I think she may have some Middle Eastern in her too :)

Disclaimer: I do not think there is anything wrong with being Middle Eastern. It is just amusing to see how this sick lady is ashamed of her dark complexion.

I'm not ashamed because I just don't have a dark complexion. I am QUITE pale because I work indoors all day. I am totally confused as to why any of you would think I am of Middle Eastern, Indian or South American descent. There is nothing wrong with it, but it isn't true. Lol. I am a white/Caucasian girl. I add "white" because people from South American are also considered "caucasian/not white." :) You see now? Doesn't that make sense.

Here is another picture to show you.

Snapshot_20140825_69.JPG

Stop your Bull Shit!

you are a piece of scum!

Fuck you!

I think Alex and myself are being kind to you but you are too dumb to know that.

I don't think so. Lol. You two are anything but kind to me. I mean, all anyone has to do is read this thread. The proof is there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back