Germany discussing best way to start WWIII

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In case you thought the WEF put sane people in office in the West, think no more!

"...senior German officers discuss the use of German Taurus missiles, training, the capabilities of this system and the possibility of destroying the Crimean bridge.

...Russia published a recording of a phone call between senior German air force officers in which they appeared to discuss supplying missiles to Ukraine."

'A Complete Disaster For The German Govt' - Scholz Promises Probe Into "Very Serious" Leaked Recording Of Plan To Destroy Crimea Bridge | ZeroHedge

Make peace, you fools!

In case you thought the WEF put sane people in office in the West, think no more!

"...senior German officers discuss the use of German Taurus missiles, training, the capabilities of this system and the possibility of destroying the Crimean bridge.

...Russia published a recording of a phone call between senior German air force officers in which they appeared to discuss supplying missiles to Ukraine."

'A Complete Disaster For The German Govt' - Scholz Promises Probe Into "Very Serious" Leaked Recording Of Plan To Destroy Crimea Bridge | ZeroHedge

Make peace, you fools!
Third time is the charm!

Make peace, you fools!
Some let me see if I got this right. . . .

The Rooskies hack and release;

&

yet?

The western allies are so dumb as to ask. . . (quoting from your link. . . )

8hv0xl.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Here's the good news. The Krauts and the Japs are on OUR side now. Don't underestimate their power if they decide to engage.

Make peace, you fools!
Off course the German military is discussing about ways and means - just as any other NATO member.
NATO aka the USA was the initiator of the NATO Eastward expansion - and as such caused the Ukraine issue.

Therefore it is logical that NATO supports Ukraine - incl. foremost the USA that is presently only restricted via internal election campaign issues.

Nothing wrong with the conversation. Of course western powers will give advice on how to best use the weapons systems.

Big problem that it was recorded and leaked.

And no surprise that one of the board's top fascist appeasers is demanding more appeasement of fascists.
You remember when Trump’s Ukraine phone call was leaked??

Should be number one News story but obviously MSM are being leant on extra hard .

Happens all the time and everywhere .

What else are you supposed to do at meetings after you have looked at the latest Computer print out simulations ?

Make peace, you fools!

Best idea a slave of Putin had since 2008. So I guess you will leave now the Ukraine with all of your soldiers and you started yesterday to do so. Then today in the evening all of you will be at home again. Wonderful.

Some let me see if I got this right. . . .

The Rooskies hack and release;

:auiqs.jpg:

Problem 1 - they hacked an US-American system of the NATO

Problem 2 - For us Germans this is nothing new. Alan Turing "hacked" our enigma system in world war 2. Asides that the Brits had been so stupid to murder Alan Turing because he had been gay they had been intelligent enough to keep secret what they knew about Enigma. But Putin decided now to publish this information - which is probably also modified from AI. Why? Germany supports the Ukraine more than any other European nation. Is he stupid? I doubt it. I guess he tries to minimize the support for the best European supporter of the Ukraine.

Problem 3 - This publication shows to me that it looks like Russia is much weaker than we think. Perhaps they did not really hack this system - perhaps it is a simple case of "human failure"? Traditional espionage? In all areas of East Europe - including East-Germany and also including the Ukraine - exist many people who lived a long time under the brainwash of the Soviets. So it would not be astonishing if everywhere in this areas exist also high traitors. But also anywhere else could be high traitors.

Problem 4: Not to give the Taurus to the Ukraine has a very simple reason: With it the Kremlin in Moscow could be totally destroyed. This could cause a shock in the Russian population which could be used from Putin for an attack with nuclear weapons in the Ukraine. And this would cause a shock in the populations of the western world which could lead to a revenge with our nuclear weapons. So no one would win anything if we would give the Taurus to the Ukraine - but the risks would grow for everyone much more dramatically.

Problem 5: Specially Problem 4 shows also a disaster not only in the German government but also in the German opposition. Such themes have nothing to do with election campaigns! And by the way: l think also governments and oppositions in other countries have fundamental problems. We all need a "common sense" now - and the translation of "common sense" means in German verbally "a sane human mind". Putin is sick enough for the whole planet. More sick idiots like him really no one needs.

Last edited:
Best idea a slave of Putin had since 2008. So I guess you will leave now the Ukraine with all of your soldiers and you started yesterday to do so. Then today in the evening all of you will be at home again. Wonderful.

Here’s another idea, when Donbas vote overwhelmingly to rejoin Russia either:

A) let them, or

B) start an Obama CIA back coup that overthrows Ukraine, have Ukrainian Nazis kill Russians in Donbas, ignore Putin’s warnings, act all surprised when Putin acts to defend and call Putin the aggressor

Do you like to say you will start today to leave the Ukraine? Not so good as if you had started yesterday to do so - but why not? Then tomorrow your mothers will get back their still living children.

My mother wasn't overturned elections, leaking Trump's conversations and killing Russians in Donbass

My mother wasn't overturned elections, leaking Trump's conversations and killing Russians in Donbass

By the way: What is the name of the doctor who transplanted your brain and how is your brain-life in the bubbling glass bottle now?

Make peace, you fools!

Forum List

Back