Germany discussing best way to start WWIII

Fact is additionally 12-20 millions Ukrainians will flee when the Russians will win. And only the supporters of Putin and his criminal gang are to blame .... and the stubborn destructive rage, robbery and cruelity of many or most Russian soldiers. By the way: The international court again had to issue two arrest warrants for top officers of the Russian army.
The Court that Russia and the US are not signed up to, it's a joke of a court, when some Nato officials and Ukrainians and Israelis are indicted get back to me.

The Court that Russia and the US are not signed up to, it's a joke of a court,

Because both nation cover lots of war criminals.

when some Nato officials and Ukrainians and Israelis are indicted get back to me.

I know now nothing about war crimes from any of this sides. But if you know inform the international court. What the international court changed: In former times they only legalized with a warrant when someone was arrested. Now they act more independent. This is a big risk for war criminals who leave their own countries. And if a kind of muzzle of the government of USA really should exist then this is irrelevant. Courts are independent.

Last edited:
Because both nation cover lots of war criminals.

I know now nothing about war crimes from any of this sides. But if you know inform the international court. What the international court changed: In former times they only legalized with a warrant when someone was arrested. Now they act more independent. This is a big risk for war criminals who leave their own countries. And if a kind of muzzle of the government of USA really should exist then this is irrelevant. Courts are independent.
You know of nothing about war crimes by these Countries, :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: behave yourself, and that so called court is no more independent than one cheek of your arse with the other, i really would like to see those bastards try arresting any of those Russians what would happen next would not be pretty.

You know of nothing about war crimes by these Countries,

I read newspaper. I'm not always only amused about what I read there.

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: behave yourself, and that so called court is no more independent than one cheek of your arse with the other, i really would like to see those bastards try arresting any of those Russians what would happen next would not be pretty.

I have absolutelly not any problem to bring Putin and everyone else to a prison until the international court will speak what has to happen with such an extremely brutal war criminal like him.

I read newspaper. I'm not always only amused about what I read there.

I have absolutelly not any problem to bring Putin and everyone else to a prison until the international court will speak what has to happen with such an extremely brutal war criminal like him.
I asked you a question arsehole about Israeli US and Nato war criminals, why have they not been indicted?

I asked you a question arsehole about Israeli US and Nato war criminals, why have they not been indicted?

I gave you an answer. What is your problem? Finger in the arse ... ah sorry: in the ears? The English language is really funny. One letter in the wrong position and the whole anatomy is a problem.

German_Flag_Wavy.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back