German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
309525_10150837061655593_587235592_20891092_1068778634_n.jpg

Why are they such fat pigs?

Jake is horny today. Second thread on girls… blonde and young...

Why are you so enthralled by big girls with big boobs??

These shots are always cleavage shots, of oinlker's boobs??

Chubby chaser for the second time ................

Beer and schnitzle. Whydooya think?

And hitting the bratwurst never lost anyone any weight. :dance:

I think they look like chubs. Give them a couple of years and they will be all out fatties. :D When a woman is a chubby like that when she is young, the chances are very good that she is going to be ginormous.

No, that is NOT healthy. They are consuming too many calories in and not expending enough. People are not supposed to be chubby. We are supposed to be thin.

I think they look like chubs. Give them a couple of years and they will be all out fatties. :D When a woman is a chubby like that when she is young, the chances are very good that she is going to be ginormous.

No, that is NOT healthy. They are consuming too many calories in and not expending enough. People are not supposed to be chubby. We are supposed to be thin.

Our current concept of "thin" is just that, a current concept. People were thicker in the past, as well as thinner, and it depends on a combination of body type, and cultural standards.

The chart says I should be 165 lbs at 5' 8", at that weight I would look anorexic because I have broad shoulders (I have the "Paisano" build, wide at the beam and short of stature). Thusly, said chart can kiss my ass, and I would be happy at an even 200 lbs.

Our current concept of "thin" is just that, a current concept. People were thicker in the past, as well as thinner, and it depends on a combination of body type, and cultural standards.

The chart says I should be 165 lbs at 5' 8", at that weight I would look anorexic because I have broad shoulders (I have the "Paisano" build, wide at the beam and short of stature). Thusly, said chart can kiss my ass, and I would be happy at an even 200 lbs.

Sure, it depends on your build, but those women are AT LEAST chubby. Lol. To say otherwise is a lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Well, I came to my conclusion by using my EYES. Lol. Those women are fat and will just get fatter.

Sure, it depends on your build, but those women are AT LEAST chubby. Lol. To say otherwise is a lie.

She looks healthy to me, sorry I'm not a fan of the body type that makes me wonder if said woman has eaten in the past 3 days.

She looks healthy to me, sorry I'm not a fan of the body type that makes me wonder if said woman has eaten in the past 3 days.

She doesn't look healthy. She looks FAT. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back