How Soon Will Ukrainian Nazis Become Another ISIS?

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Let’s remember how Obama was making Americans believe they were supporting “moderate opposition” in Syria. Should a video with a representative of the “moderate opposition” eating the heart (or liver) of his just killed enemy wake everybody up and open their eyes? Never happened. The money and weapons never stopped being supplied. And a little bit later the world was shocked with ISIS appearance. Now it’s terrorizing not only Syria but almost all the world.

Same situation is developing in Ukraine now with the nationalist party called “Right Sector” and also with the official Washington’s blessing. At the end of 2013 before the coup in Ukraine this organization included about two thousand members. In February they made it possible for the coup to occur (they were trained and armed for that) and the number of them increased up to 5 thousand. In summer, when just elected Poroshenko pulled Ukrainian troops to Donbass, Right Sector increased its amount up to 10 thousand and became a backbone for Ukrainian army. Now nobody can say for sure how big this organization is. What’s scary about is that its ideology is based on the hate of Russians and millions of Russian speaking people in the Ukraine and strongly represents the fascist ideology:

- “Hang the Russians!” («Москаляку- на гиляку!»);
- “Let’s promise the Russian bastards everything they want to hear and hang them later!”
- “Let’s put all the Russians on our knives!” (“Москалiв – на ножi!”)

During the coup and at the beginning of the war against Donbass [SE Ukraine] people, Poroshenko was gladly using the help of the “Right Sector” and the West preferred not to notice such a “piquant detail” , however recently the crimes, committed by “Right Sector” became more and more noticeable not only within Ukraine but abroad as well. The organization went out of Poroshenko’s control in a moment notice. And the facts that every member of this organization is perfectly equipped with the weapons and they possess enough compartmenting information about official Kiev makes it absolutely impossible for whoever within Ukraine to control it. Those guys wear masks (ignoring a new law Poroshenko has issued forbidding it), they can smuggle, shoot, torture, kill, kidnap, rob, rape whoever they want and whenever they want scot-free, the police only watches but doesn’t even try to stop them. So, the genie has been released out of the bottle. Anybody, who can predict how far they will go, be my guest.

Below I am presenting some Western Media recent comments about it:

The fierce confrontation in the city of Mukachevo, near Ukraine’s western border, involved members of Right Sector, a controversial nationalist group. Three policemen were among six injured, officials from the Ukrainian interior ministry said.

Kiev forced to fight its own fascist militias The Times

Numerous brigades and battalions formed haphazardly, with most leaders accepting anyone willing to fight. Serhiy Melnychuk, who founded the Aidar battalion in eastern Ukraine and is now a member of parliament, said he signed up people between the ages of 18 and 62 and "from the homeless to pensioners."

"I would like Ukraine to lead the crusades," said Korchynsky, whose battalion's name is Saint Mary. "Our mission is not only to kick out the occupiers, but also revenge. Moscow must burn."

Irregular though theses forces were, some acquired weapons from the Defense Ministry, officials and battalion leaders said. Others received money and equipment from wealthy oligarchs.

"Who made the decision, turned a blind eye to their criminal record and allowed them to become police officers? Who gave them weapons and did not foresee the possible tragic consequences?" Ukraine's military prosecutor said in an interview at the prosecutor's office.

Special Report Ukraine struggles to control maverick battalions Reuters

Ukraine government in armed standoff with nationalist militia World news The Guardian

Can Ukraine Control Its Far Right Ultranationalists - The Daily Beast

Last edited:
How long before Moscow invades one of it's neighbors? Oh wait...........
Hopefully, it is only a matter of hours. Restoring Ukrainian sovereignty should be a major effort not only for the sake of the Ukrainians but for all of Europe. Obama´s aggression coalition must be taught a lesson: That the time of marauding around of no consequences is over.

Hopefully, it is only a matter of hours. Restoring Ukrainian sovereignty should be a major effort not only for the sake of the Ukrainians but for all of Europe. Obama´s aggression coalition must be taught a lesson: That the time of marauding around of no consequences is over.
Restoring their sovereignty, I like that. Do you work for TASS or the FSS? :lmao:

Let’s remember how Obama was making Americans believe they were supporting “moderate opposition” in Syria. Should a video with a representative of the “moderate opposition” eating the heart (or liver) of his just killed enemy wake everybody up and open their eyes? Never happened. The money and weapons never stopped being supplied. And a little bit later the world was shocked with ISIS appearance. Now it’s terrorizing not only Syria but almost all the world.

Same situation is developing in Ukraine now with the nationalist party called “Right Sector” and also with the official Washington’s blessing. At the end of 2013 before the coup in Ukraine this organization included about two thousand members. In February they made it possible for the coup to occur (they were trained and armed for that) and the number of them increased up to 5 thousand. In summer, when just elected Poroshenko pulled Ukrainian troops to Donbass, Right Sector increased its amount up to 10 thousand and became a backbone for Ukrainian army. Now nobody can say for sure how big this organization is. What’s scary about is that its ideology is based on the hate of Russians and millions of Russian speaking people in the Ukraine and strongly represents the fascist ideology:

- “Hang the Russians!” («Москаляку- на гиляку!»);
- “Let’s promise the Russian bastards everything they want to hear and hang them later!”
- “Let’s put all the Russians on our knives!” (“Москалiв – на ножi!”)

During the coup and at the beginning of the war against Donbass people, Poroshenko was gladly using the help of the “Right Sector” and the West preferred not to notice such a “piquant detail” , however recently the crimes, committed by “Right Sector” became more and more noticeable not only within Ukraine but abroad as well. The organization went out of Poroshenko’s control in a moment notice. And the facts that every member of this organization is perfectly equipped with the weapons and they possess enough compartmenting information about official Kiev makes it absolutely impossible for whoever within Ukraine to control it. Those guys wear masks (ignoring a new law Poroshenko has issued forbidding it), they can smuggle, shoot, torture, kill, kidnap, rob, rape whoever they want and whenever they want scot-free, the police only watches but doesn’t even try to stop them. So, the genie has been released out of the bottle. Anybody, who can predict how far they will go, be my guest.

Below I am presenting some Western Media recent comments about it:

The fierce confrontation in the city of Mukachevo, near Ukraine’s western border, involved members of Right Sector, a controversial nationalist group. Three policemen were among six injured, officials from the Ukrainian interior ministry said.

Kiev forced to fight its own fascist militias The Times

Numerous brigades and battalions formed haphazardly, with most leaders accepting anyone willing to fight. Serhiy Melnychuk, who founded the Aidar battalion in eastern Ukraine and is now a member of parliament, said he signed up people between the ages of 18 and 62 and "from the homeless to pensioners."

"I would like Ukraine to lead the crusades," said Korchynsky, whose battalion's name is Saint Mary. "Our mission is not only to kick out the occupiers, but also revenge. Moscow must burn."

Irregular though theses forces were, some acquired weapons from the Defense Ministry, officials and battalion leaders said. Others received money and equipment from wealthy oligarchs.

"Who made the decision, turned a blind eye to their criminal record and allowed them to become police officers? Who gave them weapons and did not foresee the possible tragic consequences?" Ukraine's military prosecutor said in an interview at the prosecutor's office.

Special Report Ukraine struggles to control maverick battalions Reuters

Ukraine government in armed standoff with nationalist militia World news The Guardian

Can Ukraine Control Its Far Right Ultranationalists - The Daily Beast

What are the 5 biggest differences between Nazis and Commies?

Restoring their sovereignty, I like that. Do you work for TASS or the FSS? :lmao:
The election results of the past show that Ukraine was democratic and sovereign until the West´s nazi hordes stormed Kiev.

The election results of the past show that Ukraine was democratic and sovereign until the West´s nazi hordes stormed Kiev.
Do you always simplify and misstate the complex? Of course you do, it's your job tovarish. :thup:

Do you always simplify and misstate the complex? Of course you do, it's your job tovarish. :thup:
Your guideline:
Hillary Clinton: "Every nation has to either be with us, or against us."

See? Why can´t you Americans accept neutrality? My neutrality brings me closer to Russia in this case.

Your guideline:

See? Why can´t you Americans accept neutrality? My neutrality brings me closer to Russia in this case.
Yeah, right....... The Hidabeast? You think I listen to the Hildabeast??!! :lmao:

I know for a fact the Ukraine has always been Russias' bread basket and the Russians will do anything, say anything to keep it in their sphere of influence, hell they've proven that often enough. They have to, they have no choice, so drop the neutrality bull shit, I'm not that gullible.

Hey, Ringel, let's learn some historical facts to begin with:

1. Eastern part of Ukraine (half of the country) as well as Belarus were parts of Russia for centuries, many centuries before the world even heard about the USA existence. Russia was called “Kiev Russia” and Kiev was called ”the mother of Russian cities”. In 988 Prince Vladimir has started baptizing the people of Russia in the river Dnepr, city of Kiev.

This mass baptism became the iconic inaugural event in the Christianization of the state of Kievan Rus'.
Christianization of Kievan Rus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So, for Russia Ukraine basically is the same people, for half of a country Russian is still the first language (in spite of a forced total ukrainization of Russian speaking population, which started as soon as Ukraine became “independent”) . When Junta came to the power after the coup and started genocide of its population (killing the ones who disagree with it, pulling the people into the war and misery), we can understand Russia/Putin’s concerns about it. What we don’t understand: what’s the USA business there. USA have had nothing to do with Ukraine in the past, while the blood obviously is thicker than water.

2. In 1922 after the October revolution Lenin “gave“ a part of Russia (which is now Eastern Ukraine) to Ukrainian republic ( to raise the percentage of proletariat in Ukrainian republic), however it was within the same country of the USSR. Later in 1954 Khrushchev “gave” Crimean peninsula to Ukrainian republic.
(The history of Western Ukraine is different).

3. In 1992 three crooks (Yeltsyn, Kravchuk, Shushkevitch) with Washington’s blessing have separated Ukraine and Belarus’ from Russia and declared them separate countries. So, they have been called separate countries for 24 years (can 24 years be compared to centuries?). The people living in Eastern Ukraine (including myself) felt like their Motherland has been stolen from them and found themselves living in a foreign and not friendly country of Ukraine. However Western Ukrainians were happy. (And since then what makes Western Ukrainians happy is bad for Eastern Ukrainians and vise verse).

About 70 or 80% of the people in Eastern Ukraine want to stay in a Custom Union with Russia, Belarus’ and Kazakhstan. And Western Ukrainians want to join the EU and tear Ukraine away from Russia for good. And that’s why Kiev has pulled its troops to Donbass.

Last edited:
Your guideline:

Yeah, right....... The Hidabeast? You think I listen to the Hildabeast??!! :lmao:

I know for a fact the Ukraine has always been Russias' bread basket and the Russians will do anything, say anything to keep it in their sphere of influence, hell they've proven that often enough. They have to, they have no choice, so drop the neutrality bull shit, I'm not that gullible.
I was referring to my neutrality.

Your guideline:

Yeah, sure you were...... Everything you've posted is Russian propagandist disinformation so either you're a blind fool or working for the Russians. :thup:

Your guideline:

Yeah, sure you were...... Everything you've posted is Russian propagandist disinformation so either you're a blind fool or working for the Russians. :thup:
What exactly do you consider "Russian propagandist disinformation"?

Your guideline:

Anything that mentions Nazis as an excuse for the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Your guideline:

Go back and reread what you've posted, that should give you a hint......

Your guideline:

That would be only a counter-invasion.

Your guideline:

There is a small fascist element being employed by the current legitimate Ukraine government. Bleipriester is either a blind willing believer or a disinformation agent working for the Russians.

Your guideline:

Go back and reread what you've posted, that should give you a hint......
Nothing found.

There is a small fascist element being employed by the current legitimate Ukraine government. Bleipriester is either a blind willing believer or a disinformation agent working for the Russians.
This government is not legitimate. It was created by powers abroad in a Nazi putsch and does not allow the former legitimate government to participate in elections.
So how do you come to the conclusion that this government is legitimate?

Forum List

Back