Gee looky here, Arctic ice 200 years ago was the same as today!

Still trying the stupid bit, ol' Walleyes. No more than the old ships moved in the winter. You know damned well that the freightors did use the Northeast Passage in the summer, something that has never been done before. Used it, and made passage in a matter of days, not two or three years as the first people to successfully navigate it did.

Still trying the stupid bit, ol' Walleyes. No more than the old ships moved in the winter. You know damned well that the freightors did use the Northeast Passage in the summer, something that has never been done before. Used it, and made passage in a matter of days, not two or three years as the first people to successfully navigate it did.

God you are dumb. It's a hell of a lot easier to navigate something when you KNOW where almost every thing is don't you think? The people transiting it before had no idea where any particular passage went so they checked them all you twit. Of course it took longer they didn't know where anything went fool!

Not so dumb as to insist what is obviously changed has not.

Two small sailing ships circumnavigated the North Pole in the summer of 2010. They ran both the Northwest and Northeast passage in a matter of weeks. 200 years ago, nobody did either passage at all. A hundred years ago Amundsen did the Northwest Passage, but spent two winters in the ice.

And nobody put a standard commercial ship through either passage until 2009. In spite of the obvious saving in fuel.

Walleyes, please continue to make a fool of yourself.

Not so dumb as to insist what is obviously changed has not.

Two small sailing ships circumnavigated the North Pole in the summer of 2010. They ran both the Northwest and Northeast passage in a matter of weeks. 200 years ago, nobody did either passage at all. A hundred years ago Amundsen did the Northwest Passage, but spent two winters in the ice.

And nobody put a standard commercial ship through either passage until 2009. In spite of the obvious saving in fuel.

Walleyes, please continue to make a fool of yourself.

You are one of the most singularly ignorant or stupid people on this board. Its easy to sail someplace when YOU KNOW WHERE THE HELL YOU'RE GOING MORON!

My, my. You mean that before 2009 and 2010 nobody knew where they were going?

And that the shipping companies were not going to take the Northeast Passage as soon as it was available? After all, it just represented huge savings in fuel and time.

Ah well, I will remind you of this conversation this summer.

My, my. You mean that before 2009 and 2010 nobody knew where they were going?

And that the shipping companies were not going to take the Northeast Passage as soon as it was available? After all, it just represented huge savings in fuel and time.

Ah well, I will remind you of this conversation this summer.

:lol::lol::lol: Nice attempt at redirection olfraud, the comparison was between 200 years ago and today. FAIL:lol:

Forum List

Back