Gay Pride San Diego today!

I'm sorry u are not proud of who u are...
On a lighter note...Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence just came by...followed by the UCSD band.
"I am" my heterosexuality?

Who knew?

:rolleyes:

Glad that I could be of service. Anything else obvious you need pointed out?
Service? You flatter yourself.

I just think it must be very sad for you and others to identify yourselves by such primal instincts as sexuality.

The standards of some is lower than I ever imagined.

"I am" my heterosexuality?

Who knew?

:rolleyes:

I just think it must be very sad for you and others to identify yourselves by such primal instincts as sexuality.

Poor child...daving so much...daving so very much....7

YOU started the thread, moron.

:lmao:

"I am my gayness". :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:thup:

Warrior102
When I lived in La Mesa - 77-80, used to be an American city
What happened?

What part of "melting pot" don't you understand?

Or, how about, “Give us your tired, your poor, your hungry, your huddled masses ..."... 'your gay soldiers willing to give their lives for you...'

I almost feel sorry for the rabid rw's but what happened in AMERICA. Love it or leave it.

this is for you Dudley....:clap2:.....for the best example of political correctness this week.....your swell dude....:eusa_angel:

Everything Republicans have done to this country and still, there are Americans who have cause to celebrate. It's a "miracle".

We can celebrate too Dean.....another day has gone by and you still dont have anything relevant to say.....it MUST be a "Miracle"........:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

YOU started the thread, moron.

:lmao:

"I am my gayness". :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:thup:

Exactly...I started this thread....so that explains why I'm here.

Now...let's hear the explanation why YOU'RE here....besides your obvious DAVING, that is.

LOL

Whats that operation available to Dykes called, oh yea a "strap-adicktome"

Never heard of it.....but I DO frequently get a chuckle out of guys thinking women just can't get by without a dick, real or otherwise.

:lol:

There aint nothing you can do to your "wife" that I cant do too, plus I have a real dick

I don't mean to belabor the obvious, but I can't pass up the opportunity.

Of course there is something Bodecea can do to her wife that you can't do to her wife.

You can't make Bodecea's wife love you.

How odd...that's not how they do it here. Where was your Gay Pride parade?

What's not how they do it? If you failed to see the throngs of men in thongs and high heels, then you were not there.

How odd where you are at....we had a few here, but mostly people in t-shirts and shorts (considering the weather)...I actually only saw two people all day in thongs and they were women IN the parade...(yes they were women...or else very very short men)
So, again...what Gay Pride parade do you go to?

I was at the San Diego gay pride parade. The one that started at university and normal. And while I did not watch the whole, or even much of the actual parade, I did not see any participants dressed overly provacative. The audience, owever, was packed with men in bikini bottoms, or some other bit of ridiculousness. You are lying. You either were not there, or you will not admit the overtly hyper sexual atmosphere created by thousands of men scantily clad as women. I had no problem with it. I even heckled the little bald mustachioed bigot with the " no homos" shirt. I do have a problem with parents taking their children to such a spectacle. Although there were not that many in attendance.

What's not how they do it? If you failed to see the throngs of men in thongs and high heels, then you were not there.

How odd where you are at....we had a few here, but mostly people in t-shirts and shorts (considering the weather)...I actually only saw two people all day in thongs and they were women IN the parade...(yes they were women...or else very very short men)
So, again...what Gay Pride parade do you go to?

I was at the San Diego gay pride parade. The one that started at university and normal. And while I did not watch the whole, or even much of the actual parade, I did not see any participants dressed overly provacative. The audience, owever, was packed with men in bikini bottoms, or some other bit of ridiculousness. You are lying. You either were not there, or you will not admit the overtly hyper sexual atmosphere created by thousands of men scantily clad as women. I had no problem with it. I even heckled the little bald mustachioed bigot with the " no homos" shirt. I do have a problem with parents taking their children to such a spectacle. Although there were not that many in attendance.

What a load of dingos' kidneys.

Forum List

Back