Gay Pride San Diego today!

I'm sorry u are not proud of who u are...
On a lighter note...Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence just came by...followed by the UCSD band.

That's not what I said, but I suspect you know that. Sounds like you're projecting? Anyway, I'm plenty proud of my ACCOMPLISHMENTS, not of because of who I prefer to fuck.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Gays are welcome to do their thing, but as a Man, a prefer a women for sex

According to the Olympic Committee you aren't normal. Only normal couples are to be housed together. Married heterosexual couples aren't normal and must have separate rooms.

Wow.
A "blow" by
"blow" from Bodey - cuntmander in chump.

Who gives a fuck if you lick twat

Seriously.

I could give a rat's ass.

Chomp away

We should march in the street to demonstrate our...let's call it "pussy pride".

Seems rather ridiculous when you look at the other side of the coin I'd say.

On a lighter note...Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence just came by...followed by the UCSD band.

That's not what I said, but I suspect you know that. Sounds like you're projecting? Anyway, I'm plenty proud of my ACCOMPLISHMENTS, not of because of who I prefer to fuck.

It’s called freedom of expression, it’s what Americans do – it’s a fundamental and cherished right.

Your hostility to it is telling, not surprising, but telling.

Freedom of expression means that gays are fully entitled to have their parade, just as anyone is free to express how they feel about it.

Other than being surprised that attendance hasn't been made mandatory, it doesn't bother me.

We should march in the street to demonstrate our...let's call it "pussy pride".

Seems rather ridiculous when you look at the other side of the coin I'd say.

The Male Vagina decliners would protest, and the dykes would get angry

It’s called freedom of expression, it’s what Americans do – it’s a fundamental and cherished right.

Couldn't agree more. Americans are free to express themselves in any way they like...even if it makes them look rather foolish. But hey, more power to them.

Your hostility to it is telling, not surprising, but telling

Not hostile at all. I wouldn't in a million years think of stopping them...but nor would I consider marching up the street to proclaim pride in my sexual preferences. Would you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back