NYC launches $53M program to hand out pre-paid credit cards to migrant families

The Bible states you keep your house in order. Didn't you state, you're not a believer?

Is that the sickening interpretation you folks use to justify your hate?

You people are the lowest of the low. Honest.

1706997978157.png

Why let them in at all?
When we hit the daily quota, 5,000 is what is proposed, close the door.
This is not hard but orange Jesus will not allow for any migration legislation.
He is such a fine America. Let America burn if I can't be king.
I dont any illegals admitted, much less 5,000 per day

I dont any illegals admitted, much less 5,000 per day

None, NONE, are ever admitted illegally you flaming ass opening.
You people are so fucking stupid.
It is no joke. MAGA Media rots the brain.

We have seen many studies that show this. This is measurable in a laboratory.
You are an idiot and you did it to yourself.

They are here without a visa

That makes them illegal even if some open borders asshole has coached them to say “asylum”

Why let them in at all?
When we hit the daily quota, 5,000 is what is proposed, close the door.
This is not hard but orange Jesus will not allow for any migration legislation.
He is such a fine America. Let America burn if I can't be king.
Because Fuck You.

Secure the damn border and enforce our laws there. If not. You are a dang Traitor

Dope. No America wants the current flow. Not a one. Congress must act. They MAGA house is and has refused to for political reasons

Why did Joe immediately suspend the Trump-era border policies the day he went into office? Hmmmmm? Why don't you and your ilk face up to the fact that it's Biden and your party that has made this problem much worse?

"Almost immediately after he walked into the Oval Office on his first day as president, Joe Biden began rolling back his predecessor’s immigration policies"

Republicans across this country WANT secured borders! P-E-R-I-O-D!!!!

Republicans are NOT the ones who run to the Supreme Court to stop a state from protecting it's citizens.

Republicans are NOT the ones who run for president announcing to the third-world, that there should be an immediate "surge to the border" if they become president.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create sanctuary cities that attract illegal immigrants.

Republicans are NOT the ones who pass legislation (like California) to give free healthcare to illegal immigrants.

Republicans are NOT the ones who challenge ANY attempts to secure our borders.

And yet hundreds of thousands of ILLEGALS are in this country!!
Why? Well for starters, fuckface in the White House, invited them to "surge to the border" and then he ended border wall construction, as well as other security measures.
Then, you have a state like Texas that is trying to go it alone, and when they put measures in to place, like razorwire, or floating barriers in the Rio Grande, what happens?!
Joe Biden and his piece of excrement party run to the courts to stop them from trying to protect themselves!!

You guys OWN this crisis, and no amount of deflection will change the fact that you people are the problem!!!!!!!!

But not to separate kids from parents with, 8 ball.
You do know Biden did away with the DNA testing, that would prove the child was with a relative that was crossing the border? Instead a sex trafficker can walk right across with a child. You want to tell me what a God you don't believe in would do? I'll tell you, Sodom and Gomorrah, yes my God hates his children being abused.

Why? Well for starters, fuckface in the White House, invited them to "surge to the border" and then he ended border wall construction, as well as other security measures.
Then, you have a state like Texas that is trying to go it alone, and when they put measures in to place, like razorwire, or floating barriers in the Rio Grande, what happens?!
Joe Biden and his piece of excrement party run to the courts to stop them from trying to protect themselves!!

You guys OWN this crisis, and no amount of deflection will change the fact that you people are the problem!!!!!!!!
They own all the children being sold in the sex slavery also. Groomers will groom.

Sorry my kool-aid filled fool. You have been played by orange Jesus, the guy that despises you and hires those here working illegally.

You do know Biden did away with the DNA testing, that would prove the child was with a relative that was crossing the border? Instead a sex trafficker can walk right across with a child. You want to tell me what a God you don't believe in would do? I'll tell you, Sodom and Gomorrah, yes my God hates his children being abused.
Just why on earth was DNA testing needed? Idiot

OFGS!
Stop worshipping these hate mongering Media propaganda sites like Fux News and MSLSD.
They are there for ONE reason only...to take low information idiots and manipulate your pea brain against the "other side"
These stories are 5% fact, 95% inflated BS to inflame you against "the other side".

Forum List

Back