NYC launches $53M program to hand out pre-paid credit cards to migrant families

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Move over low-income CITIZENS, the new people are more important than you.

Mayor Eric Adams’ administration will soon start handing out pre-paid credit cards to migrant families being put up in Big Apple hotels, The Post has learned.

The $53 million pilot program, run by the New Jersey company Mobility Capital Finance, will provide asylum seekers arriving at the Roosevelt Hotel with the city cash to help them buy food, according to city records.

It’ll start with a group of 500 migrant families in short-term hotel stays and will replace the current food service offered there, according to City Hall.

The cards can only be used at bodegas, grocery stores, supermarkets and convenience stores — and migrants must sign an affidavit swearing they will only spend the funds on food and baby supplies or they will be kicked out of the program.

Like I've been saying, the poorest Americans will bear the brunt of the Democrat-led migrant invasion.

When New Mexico started giving drivers licenses to illegals a few years ago, I had to provide a certified birth certificate, three documents showing that I lived at our current address, a certified marriage certificate to explain why my legal name is different than that on the birth certificate, and something verifying my social security number in order to get a 'verified' drivers license that would allow me to board a public aircraft. Presumably those receiving drivers licenses as illegals were not 'verified' licenses that could be used to get on an airplane.

At the airport I am required to give my legal name and show my driver's license or certified ID before I am allowed to board the aircraft.

Thanks to Biden policies, when the illegals come through a port of entry they are apprehended, i.e. arrested, long enough to be assigned a court date some years in the future, and they receive an arrest document with their court date so they can show ICE or whomever that they have already been processed. They are not required to show any kind of ID at the border and can give the CBP any name they want. And when they board an aircraft, they tell TSA they are migrants and show their 'arrest record' and that is sufficient ID for them to board the aircraft.

When New Mexico started giving drivers licenses to illegals a few years ago, I had to provide a certified birth certificate, three documents showing that I lived at our current address, a certified marriage certificate to explain why my legal name is different than that on the birth certificate, and something verifying my social security number in order to get a 'verified' drivers license that would allow me to board a public aircraft. Presumably those receiving drivers licenses as illegals were not 'verified' licenses that could be used to get on an airplane.

At the airport I am required to give my legal name and show my driver's license or certified ID before I am allowed to board the aircraft.

Thanks to Biden policies, when the illegals come through a port of entry they are apprehended, i.e. arrested, long enough to be assigned a court date some years in the future, and they receive an arrest document with their court date so they can show ICE or whomever that they have already been processed. They are not required to show any kind of ID at the border and can give the CBP any name they want. And when they board an aircraft, they tell TSA they are migrants and show their 'arrest record' and that is sufficient ID for them to board the aircraft.

Yep, I flew out of Tucson in October and there was an obvious migrant family in front of us. They were barely taller than their kids, dressed in very shoddy clothes. When they got to the front there was suddenly 2 TSA officers taking them off to the side. The "Father" I assume produced some crumpled pieces of paper. All of us in line were looking at each other like "WTF???".

And MAGA Congress will not allow NYC to let them work.
Sickening to enable this in the hopes of winning an election.

One day New York wants to get rid of the migrants. Next day they're encouraging more to arrive.
That's always been the norm for NYC.

Personally, I wouldn't want to live there, just because there's so many fucking assholes in NYC, but I do love to visit occasionally because I'm a cement mason, concrete guy and construction guru... I love seeing the infrastructure in big cities. Especially the nether regions underground.

And the pizza too. You can just be walking down the street and get a big slice of pizza in a few seconds.

Don't get me wrong, I do not like New York politicians, but I do get along with most of the regular people.

Just don't be too friendly or they might think you're a fag or something.

Last edited:
Do you think food appears by magic for the immigrants?
They are not Americans.....That and by all reports they are tossing away most of what we give them.

DocGo, entitled to receive up to $11 for each meal, throws away thousands of uneaten meals each day, according to internal company records.

They are not Americans.

Stop with this shit.
This conversation was never about Americans like me.
This is about migrants.
Again i ask you prefer they starve and die rather than get food people like me pay for through my tax?

Forum List

Back