NYC launches $53M program to hand out pre-paid credit cards to migrant families

Then why did Trump and his all Republican Congress not do this?

You are a circus act with orange Jesus as your ring leader.

And let Joe hire more agents, so they can process his hordes faster, instead of securing the border?!!
NO, NO, AND NO!!

You guys are desperate now, you haven't been able to hide what you're doing, thanks to the fact that Abbott has exposed the truth with his mass bussing program! Cities now across the nation are seeing what it's like to have hundreds of thousands of third-worlders dumped on their welcome mats!!

You own it, so you now are going to have to stew in it!

And MAGA Congress will not allow NYC to let them work.
Sickening to enable this in the hopes of winning an election.
And MAGA Congress will not allow NYC to let them work.
Sickening to enable this in the hopes of winning an election.

Yes! The five illegal immigrants had to beat up the the NYC cops because they were blocking the way to their job interview.

Thank you. Spoken like a true piece of shit Trumpet.
You "Christian" people are called deplorable for just this reason. You are deplorable.
Must be from all that inbreeding.
No asshole. It’s called common sense. You throw out perfectly good food, then ask for more money for food, I tell you to fuck off.

In fact this is not true. Surprise. Surprise.
I was talking just the day before last to the guy who rents one of my barns at my country house about this.
None to be found anywhere.
Makes me wonder if anything MAGA Media says is ever true.
:puhleeze:Makes me wonder if you're not in some kind of ongoing mind control. The Walmart near me is loaded with Spanish-only speaking migrants, and if you live near here (Tampa, FL), you can come and see for yourself.
Bet me first though. :biggrin:

Just why on earth was DNA testing needed? Idiot
When a man shows up at the border with a little girl. We want to make sure they are related, or you like little girls yourself? You loons are sick.
This is what you sick fucks support!

FB_IMG_1706530870945.jpg

You just make shit up.
Very cult.
Your orange Jesus gonna send you a hat?
What?
Orange Jesus makes you pay for your cult colors?
Well, at least orange Jesus makes money off you.

You are the ultimate fool. One who does not even know what a fool he is.
The bottom of the idiot barrel.
You dont have a rational argument so personal insults is all you have

:puhleeze:Makes me wonder if you're not in some kind of ongoing mind control. The Walmart near me is loaded with Spanish-only speaking migrants, and if you live near here (Tampa, FL), you can come and see for yourself.
Bet me first though. :biggrin:

Yeah, I don't do Walmart just like you don't shop at Bergdorf. (You never even heard of Bergdorf until orange Jesus raped a women there that made the news)

You are an imbecile.
MAGA Media does this to one.
So you are now claiming that throwing out perfectly good food gives you the right to try to force me to give you more money. To which I say, once again, fuck off. Seems you’re the imbecile here,

So you are now claiming that throwing out perfectly good food gives you the right to try to force me to give you more money. To which I say, once again, fuck off. Seems you’re the imbecile here,

MAGA Media rots the brain.
That was one story one time. Wasn't the food tossed bad and unfamiliar?

Yeah, I don't do Walmart just like you don't shop at Bergdorf. (You never even heard of Bergdorf until orange Jesus raped a women there that made the news)
I have no need for Bergdorf. But if you like, you could check out Walmart, not to shop, but just to verify what i
I said about illegal aliens working there, who don't speak English. :neutral:

I have no need for Bergdorf. But if you like, you could check out Walmart, not to shop, but just to verify what i
I said about illegal aliens working there, who don't speak English. :neutral:

Wait! WTF should they or anyone speak English? This is the kind of entitled stupidity that is MAGA.
And just how would I know a legal migrant from an illegal alien from an American?
you and your cult are so fucked up
can you not see this?

He thinks you are uneducated disheveled clods. You know Trump, your orange jesus has nothing but disdain for you right?

Wait! WTF should they or anyone speak English? This is the kind of entitled stupidity that is MAGA.
And just how would I know a legal migrant from an illegal alien from an American?
can you not see this?

He thinks you are uneducated disheveled clods. You know Trump, your orange jesus has nothing but disdain for you right?
Trump may think that. I know many of the Politicians, judicial, federal law enforcement, local law enforcement and anything related thinks the same way. We see you Prog protestesting/rioting/insurrectioning pretty much on cue. You are now doing it against yourselves.

MAGA Media rots the brain.
That was one story one time. Wasn't the food tossed bad and unfamiliar?
So because you don't recognize actual food, it’s okay to throw it away and demand more money. You are just too lazy and stupid for words. Again, you do that I tell you to fuck off. Keep flailing...

The cost of that will be passed on to the taxpayers of NYC.

That is a tax on the stupidity of the idiots that voted for Democrats.

can you not see this?

You can very easily tell illegal aliens from legal migrants.
They generally speak only Spanish and no English. They are recent arrivals, 99% of whom are crossing the border without going through immigration inspection. "Gotaways as they are known. The ones who are caught are a small fraction.

You can also speak to then (as I have done many times) in Spanish, and you will find out thay they dont have any apprehension about being caught. Thy open brag abot all the things they do illegally.

They have already experiences Biden's system > CATCH & RELEASE, and they are already deep into the RELEASE part.

Forum List

Back