Gay Pride San Diego today!

How odd where you are at....we had a few here, but mostly people in t-shirts and shorts (considering the weather)...I actually only saw two people all day in thongs and they were women IN the parade...(yes they were women...or else very very short men)
So, again...what Gay Pride parade do you go to?

I was at the San Diego gay pride parade. The one that started at university and normal. And while I did not watch the whole, or even much of the actual parade, I did not see any participants dressed overly provacative. The audience, owever, was packed with men in bikini bottoms, or some other bit of ridiculousness. You are lying. You either were not there, or you will not admit the overtly hyper sexual atmosphere created by thousands of men scantily clad as women. I had no problem with it. I even heckled the little bald mustachioed bigot with the " no homos" shirt. I do have a problem with parents taking their children to such a spectacle. Although there were not that many in attendance.

What a load of dingos' kidneys.

There were 200000 people down there. At least 2000 were as I described. And those were the worst ones. There were all kinds of people with balloons shaped like ejaculating peckers on their heads, shirts that read "I love cock" or something similar. It very adult oriented. I am sorry that, as a Fat bush pushing dyke, you are unwilling to accurately relay the general atmosphere at San Diego poofter parade. I had a great time. Immensely enjoyed the ubergay margaritas at fiesta cantina served by a bartender wearing a thong. And nothing else. And he was tame compared to many of the attendees.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Were any of the women just wearing thongs?

The women there that were really into it tended to have very short hair, lots of tattoos, and we're typically dressed like unkempt men. I did see one woman with enormous tits covered only with pasties.

The atmosphere was exactly what a rational person would expect at a parade celebrating homo sex. Id no sooner take a child to a parade celebrating normal sex.

thong.jpg

The women there that were really into it tended to have very short hair, lots of tattoos, and we're typically dressed like unkempt men. I did see one woman with enormous tits covered only with pasties.

The atmosphere was exactly what a rational person would expect at a parade celebrating homo sex. Id no sooner take a child to a parade celebrating normal sex.

Hmm I was just checking if there was an equal amount of women who were scantily clad as the men.

I think I saw the "pasties"....actually some small bumper stickers....one woman.....out of thousands.

And tattoos were everywhere on men and women, gay and straight....tattos are in right now, in case you didn't notic.

And as for short hair....is that an issue?

Hmm I was just checking if there was an equal amount of women who were scantily clad as the men.

Lots in Daisy Duke shorts and bikini tops...but it was warm and sunny and this IS SoCal....you get that all the time in the summer here.

Lots in Daisy Duke shorts and bikini tops...but it was warm and sunny and this IS SoCal....you get that all the time in the summer here.

I kind of figured that, the weather down there is perfect for that.

Yeah...and it's pretty much your standard summer dress down close to the water....even in restaurants, etc.

Yeah...and it's pretty much your standard summer dress down close to the water....even in restaurants, etc.

Yup in Florida too its not uncommon to see women in daisy dukes and bikini tops in Walmart even.

Not by a long shot.

I think I saw the "pasties"....actually some small bumper stickers....one woman.....out of thousands.

And tattoos were everywhere on men and women, gay and straight....tattos are in right now, in case you didn't notic.

Gay women do not tend to be as Hypersexual as gay men, and their clothing was much more restrained than the men. Indeed, i dont believe the woman with the pasties was gay. She was way too feminine. But if you failed to see the hundreds upon hundreds of men in nothing more than teeny underwears then you were simply not there.

Now don't get me wrong-I could care less. I thought the support from the whole community was fantastic. But gay men really can be very gross, at least the ones that are extra-gay.

Gay women do not tend to be as Hypersexual as gay men, and their clothing was much more restrained than the men. Indeed, i dont believe the woman with the pasties was gay. She was way too feminine. But if you failed to see the hundreds upon hundreds of men in nothing more than teeny underwears then you were simply not there.

Now don't get me wrong-I could care less. I thought the support from the whole community was fantastic. But gay men really can be very gross, at least the ones that are extra-gay.

That woman with the pasties must have had some awesome breasts if both you guys noticed her out of thousands.

That woman with the pasties must have had some awesome breasts if both you guys noticed her out of thousands.

We had some straight friends with us and the husband noticed first....go figure. :lol::lol::lol:

I only have eyes for my wife, so it was not the awesomeness of her enormous flopping breasts that caught my eye.

I only have eyes for my wife, so it was not the awesomeness of her enormous flopping breasts that caught my eye.

Of course. :eusa_whistle:

I'll tell you something, our straight friends must be the luckiest people in the world...they, like all of us, signed up for raffles at the booths and won a high-tech watch from the SONY booth and a beach cruising bike from Ralph's...we drove down to Hillcrest yesterday to pick up the bike since we've got a big SUV. We told them they need to play the Lottery now.

Forum List

Back