Gay Pride San Diego today!

Taking a kid to watch a Gay Pride parade is child abuse and their parents should be arrested for child endangerment. :cool:

then we can go down and stone a woman, or a gay person, if this was a Muslim nation.
I would rather have gay parades than death anyday.
If they are so greay why are you here in the bad country, with the bad people?

Taking a kid to watch a Gay Pride parade is child abuse and their parents should be arrested for child endangerment. :cool:

Too bad you can't handle it. But there were lots of families with children there....and no one seemed to be tramatized....there were lots of cops IN the parade too....no one was getting arrested for bringing kids either.

There is something very depraved about even having a parade to celebrate how you fuck! St. Patrick's parade is driving snakes out of Ireland. 4th of July is national independence, all parades have some rational basis. Gay parades are all about how they fuck.

Sure you'd want to take kids to that. What's not to like!

There is something very depraved about even having a parade to celebrate how you fuck! St. Patrick's parade is driving snakes out of Ireland. 4th of July is national independence, all parades have some rational basis. Gay parades are all about how they fuck.

You poor things....so upset that we have parades and festivals. :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't know it was happening so I can't be upset over it. To observe that a celebration of the method one uses to achieve orgasm comes from a depraved mind is also just that, an observation.

We celebrate lives, as in King Day, or events as in St. Paddy's day or Cindo De Mayo, gay day is the only day that we "celebrate" the way people have sex.

I didn't know it was happening so I can't be upset over it. To observe that a celebration of the method one uses to achieve orgasm comes from a depraved mind is also just that, an observation.

We celebrate lives, as in King Day, or events as in St. Paddy's day or Cindo De Mayo, gay day is the only day that we "celebrate" the way people have sex.

Easter is a historical festival of fertility, life and the egg that represents the continuation of species after the winter.

Last edited:

I am happy that they are happy.
And Turkey Day parades are just ironic. Columbus day is a day to respect a man that killed and enslaved natives for riches, and for supossidly being the first to discover the Americas. There was already people living in the Americas, they discovered it long before Christopher came along.

Last edited:

Easter is a historical period of fertility, life and the egg that represents the continuation of species after the winter.

Let's not forget all those wedding receptions....celebrating methods of having sex and achieving orgasms....they happen every day thruout the world and people even give money and gifts and dance and eat over this celebration of fucking. Amazing, isn't it?

And Turkey Day parades are just ironic. Columbus day is a day to respect a man that killed and enslaved natives for riches, and for supossidly being the first to discover the Americas. There was already people living in the Americas, they discovered it long before Christopher came along.

Well, to be fair, in most places Columbus Day is more of an Italian-American holiday now.

Citizens exercising their First Amendment rights usually make conservatives uncomfortable, there might be dissent, diversity, and (god forbid) independent thought.

They do it so they can meet other people who think that same sex wanking is "normal"
And for a moment ignore reality, I support their right to do so

Easter is a historical period of fertility, life and the egg that represents the continuation of species after the winter.

Fertility is not the same thing as butt fucking. Fertility celebrates continuation of the species, all the species from flowers to bunnies. The event is the growth of life in spring out of the darkness of barren winter. Gay day doesn't celebrate fertility, merely the method of achieving orgasm.

Well, to be fair, in most places Columbus Day is more of an Italian-American holiday now.

I know, in my area it's not observed.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Whats that operation available to Dykes called, oh yea a "strap-adicktome"

Fertility is not the same thing as butt fucking. Fertility celebrates continuation of the species, all the species from flowers to bunnies. The event is the growth of life in spring out of the darkness of barren winter. Gay day doesn't celebrate fertility, merely the method of achieving orgasm.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back