Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous..

Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous - The Maddow Blog

Good..they won't admit it but their actions speak louder than words.

Yeah I suppose he and the entire Libertarian movement DOES make the GOP nervous.

After all most libertarians actually WANT what the GOP claims to want, but unlike the GOP Insiders, the LIBERTARIANS are serious about changing the way things work, while the GOP Insiders want things to stay EXACTLY as they are right now.

Your entire reason for voting for Johnson is based on a false premise. You refuse to vote for Romney because you assume he will act no differently than Obama if elected but are voting for Johnson because you believe he will act differently? What are you basing this assumption off of other than your own fantasies?

Their records. Not what they say on the campaign trail, but what they've done when they actually had the power to effect policy.

There are a few significant differences between Romney and Obama. Some of them favor Romney, some of them favor Obama. In the end it's a wash, and given that I adamantly disagree with their core political ideologies (and in that, they are much more like each other than they are like Johnson) I'm not about to support them.

You people are assholes, you actually are Bush supporters without the balls to own up to it....... Ralph Nader is a childish asshole for leading you there. You get that prick Bush in there and he appoints a couple of Supremes like the idiots he already has and you can definitely kiss this country goodbye, but you will be able to sleep at night.......FUCK OFF!!! :D

Hey Konradv, you show the creativity of the faggot you glorify.....

I don't glorify you.

You people are assholes, you actually are Bush supporters without the balls to own up to it....... Ralph Nader is a childish asshole for leading you there. You get that prick Bush in there and he appoints a couple of Supremes like the idiots he already has and you can definitely kiss this country goodbye, but you will be able to sleep at night.......FUCK OFF!!! :D

I don't glorify you.

Wow.....how many hours have the little gears been turning in that tiny pinhead of yours to come up with that one.......woooo, that would almost be impressive if you were 10 and on a playground......... but....

Assuming Romney wins, of course, in four years the line will be "But you have to support Romney or the Democrat will win!" It won't matter how bad Romney is in office, the goal will only be to defeat the Democrats.

He will win. And yes there will probably be some idiots saying that.

But after four years, you'll probably be supporting him by then. I could be wrong. But thats the beauty of the future. You don't always know.

I don't want to say that most Republicans will be saying it, but the loudest ones will be, especially on this board. Your Rottweillers and thanatos's of the world, for example.

Well I guess you like to dream big, but I'd say there's very little chance that I'll be supporting Romney in four years if he should win.

If he gets unemployment to 6.5 percent or less and cuts the deficit a lot; appoints solid judges; repeals Obamacare; will you be changing your tune?

But after four years, you'll probably be supporting him by then. I could be wrong. But thats the beauty of the future. You don't always know.

I don't want to say that most Republicans will be saying it, but the loudest ones will be, especially on this board. Your Rottweillers and thanatos's of the world, for example.

Well I guess you like to dream big, but I'd say there's very little chance that I'll be supporting Romney in four years if he should win.

If he gets unemployment to 6.5 percent or less and cuts the deficit a lot; appoints solid judges; repeals Obamacare; will you be changing your tune?

I'll add this, The public schools system and the curriculum will change dramatically.

Seriously people, you guys are all making this far more personal than it needs to be. We can disagree without being @$$&%*s to one another.

I don't see how you guys seriously think that a man who couldn't get support in the Republican primary is going to start syphoning Republican votes in the General. He'll either pick up people who aren't going to vote for either Romney or Obama or he will attract people who arent going to vote Obama who are young and still think third parties have a shot.

You guys are free to do that. In fact, I encourage you to. You need to vote your conscience. I'll vote mine. And if four years we can readdress whether the Romney administration was an improvement or not.

Assuming Romney wins, of course, in four years the line will be "But you have to support Romney or the Democrat will win!" It won't matter how bad Romney is in office, the goal will only be to defeat the Democrats.

Yeah stupid, welcome to reality. In the primary, you pick a candidate who most closely aligns with your belief. Once the party's have VOTED and a nominee has chosen, you once again chose the candidate who most closely aligns with your belief. Does Romney or Obama more closely align with your ideology? It really is that simple.

And if Romney really is so awful, in 4 years, you can vote for the dumbocrat nominee.

I don't glorify you.

Wow.....how many hours have the little gears been turning in that tiny pinhead of yours to come up with that one.......woooo, that would almost be impressive if you were 10 and on a playground......... but....

What kind of genius does it take to call someone a faggot? If you consider my comment playground, it's because you chose the venue. It's projection, IMO. Isn't Texas the land of "steers and queers"?

Last edited:

No. Mitt Romney could fully repeal Obamacare, allow the free market to operate in health care as much as Congress will cooperate, end the Federal Reserve, return us to a real gold standard, appoint Judge Napolitano to the Supreme Court, and any other thing I support domestically, but if he drone bombs so much as one innocent civilian I'll never support him. Since I don't expect him to do any of those things, and to drone bomb far more than one innocent civilian should he be elected, I think it's safe to say that Mitt Romney will never have my support.

I'll add this, The public schools system and the curriculum will change dramatically.

I doubt it seriously.

Seriously people, you guys are all making this far more personal than it needs to be. We can disagree without being @$$&%*s to one another.

I don't see how you guys seriously think that a man who couldn't get support in the Republican primary is going to start syphoning Republican votes in the General. He'll either pick up people who aren't going to vote for either Romney or Obama or he will attract people who arent going to vote Obama who are young and still think third parties have a shot.

You guys are free to do that. In fact, I encourage you to. You need to vote your conscience. I'll vote mine. And if four years we can readdress whether the Romney administration was an improvement or not.

Yeah stupid, welcome to reality. In the primary, you pick a candidate who most closely aligns with your belief. Once the party's have VOTED and a nominee has chosen, you once again chose the candidate who most closely aligns with your belief. Does Romney or Obama more closely align with your ideology? It really is that simple.

And if Romney really is so awful, in 4 years, you can vote for the dumbocrat nominee.

Neither, since they're both the same. But that's what you do. That's not what I do.

Only for those who are politically self limiting in thought and expression.

Anybody who might (theoretically) siphon enough votes to give the incumbent a shot in a close State frightens me.

You realize, Gary has NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER of winning ANYTHING.

But if he has even the slightest chance of playing "spoiler" it goes in the wrong fucking direction.

You assholes who keep pulling for the predetermined fail known as Gary Johnson might as well suck off the President. You are disgusting. At least liberal Democrats actually like the guy.

Fuck you.

I would rather vote my conscience and see Obama sit in the big chair for another four years than vote for someone who does not represent me or my beliefs...

And I would sleep just fine, thank you.

It's called having principles.

That's fine....for you, but I feel that even though Romney doesn't represent what I want fully, obama is much much worse. I didn't vote for Romney, but I won't throw the baby out with the bathwater just because my guy didn't win the nomination. It's also called having principles.

Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous - The Maddow Blog

Good..they won't admit it but their actions speak louder than words.

Romney is all you have to block Chicago. These zones are tight. And we are working on a time limit. If you aren't full of shit get hold of me.

I'm not full of shit. I can stick handle to die for and hip check without getting a penalty. On my creds I had a gold, platiinum and a double album and Juno awards:DI really am that good.

I know how to promote and if anyone knows who needs back up in the last two weeks and wants free help I'll give it.

I'll take on anything. You must absolutely win the Senate.

Drunk posting.

Refuting the bleating and braying of you ninny Gary Johnson assholes is hardly whining, douchenozzle.

In fact, if anybody is guilty of whining it would be you scumsuckers.

Newsflash: Johnson LOST roundly and soundly.

Learn to cope, ya bitches.

Again, why do you hate democracy so much? You either don't know how a democratic election works, or you only support it when it works in your favor.

These people are 1 step away from making it law that only the Republican and Democrat party can ever be elected. It's very sad to see. Reality is, if Mitt loses then everyone who voted for Mitt over Gary wasted their vote and in fact voted for Obama.

Prove me wrong Romney-bots.

Not a Romney-bot but you're wrong. The correct way to say would be that if Obama wins, then everyone who voted for Romney AND Johnson wasted their votes. I agree that it's a goofy argument either way.

Again, why do you hate democracy so much? You either don't know how a democratic election works, or you only support it when it works in your favor.

These people are 1 step away from making it law that only the Republican and Democrat party can ever be elected. It's very sad to see. Reality is, if Mitt loses then everyone who voted for Mitt over Gary wasted their vote and in fact voted for Obama.

Prove me wrong Romney-bots.

They won't. They can't.

Just did.

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

You really are missing the point utterly. I'm well aware my values aren't dominant. I'm well aware Johnson won't win. But he's the only candidate who comes close to representing my views. Why would I vote for someone else?

If the U.S. falls off a fiscal cliff, will your values help sustain you through tough times?

Bam!

Well, at least they will be able to run around telling everyone how it wasn't their fault.

Forum List

Back