Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous..

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

Well then, when Romney loses in less than a month just remember it was "the choice of the people."

I've said that all along. Romney will win or lose on his own as will Obama. If americans are dumb enough to put Obama back in so be it. He will mostly be a lame duck anyways.

So if the "people" put Obama back in office it's dumb, but it couldn't be a bad choice for the "people" to have nominated Romney? You didn't say that outright, so I don't want to put words in your mouth, but you did kind of insinuate it.

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

2 points to make here.
1.He was never given a chance to debate (he was allowed in 1 debate) so he left the party that refused to allow him a chance so the American people never had a chance to reject him.
2. The american people didn't pick willard..the rnc was funding willard as back as April and then when time came for primary's Paul won (Maine,Iowa) come to mind...they cheated,with held votes,lost votes etc. Then at the convention they had it all written out how it was going to work even before asking the delegates what they wanted done,they refused to seat legally elected delegates,they kidnapped a committeeman who was trying to stop them from destroying any grass roots process...yeah america chose him just like Germany chose Hitler over and over and over...give me a fucking break.

I didn't get paid to vote and i suspect most people didn't. The opposition went down one by one because of scandals or their own inept campaign strategies.

Actually Johnson was kept out of debates wasn't even mentioned as running by the msm...he never had a chance and its sad because he was a good governor in a democratic state..

You really are missing the point utterly. I'm well aware my values aren't dominant. I'm well aware Johnson won't win. But he's the only candidate who comes close to representing my views. Why would I vote for someone else?

Let me ask you this: If, in another couple of weeks Obama was polling at 60%, would you feel compelled to vote for him yourself - because, hey, he's the "choice of the American people? Or would you vote your conscience?

I get your point BUT imo the stakes of this election outweigh my personal feelings. Hence my Romney vote. And as a voter I have NEVER felt this way before. I would rather we start undoing the damage a little at a time than continue to increase it.

Well then, when Romney loses in less than a month just remember it was "the choice of the people."

I've said that all along. Romney will win or lose on his own as will Obama. If americans are dumb enough to put Obama back in so be it. He will mostly be a lame duck anyways.

So if the "people" put Obama back in office it's dumb, but it couldn't be a bad choice for the "people" to have nominated Romney? You didn't say that outright, so I don't want to put words in your mouth, but you did kind of insinuate it.

Obamas intentions are clear. Its a no brainer decision unless you're uninformed or just plain stupid

Anybody who might (theoretically) siphon enough votes to give the incumbent a shot in a close State frightens me.

You realize, Gary has NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER of winning ANYTHING.

But if he has even the slightest chance of playing "spoiler" it goes in the wrong fucking direction.

You assholes who keep pulling for the predetermined fail known as Gary Johnson might as well suck off the President. You are disgusting. At least liberal Democrats actually like the guy.

Fuck you.

I would rather vote my conscience and see Obama sit in the big chair for another four years than vote for someone who does not represent me or my beliefs...

And I would sleep just fine, thank you.

It's called having principles.

Obamas intentions are clear. Its a no brainer decision unless you're uninformed or just plain stupid

Well I'm not uninformed by any stretch, and I'd like to think I'm not just plain stupid so what else you got?

Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous - The Maddow Blog

Good..they won't admit it but their actions speak louder than words.

Romney is all you have to block Chicago. These zones are tight. And we are working on a time limit. If you aren't full of shit get hold of me.

I'm not full of shit. I can stick handle to die for and hip check without getting a penalty. On my creds I had a gold, platiinum and a double album and Juno awards:DI really am that good.

I know how to promote and if anyone knows who needs back up in the last two weeks and wants free help I'll give it.

I'll take on anything. You must absolutely win the Senate.

Romney is all you have to block Chicago. These zones are tight. And we are working on a time limit. If you aren't full of shit get hold of me.

I'm not full of shit. I can stick handle to die for and hip check without getting a penalty. On my creds I had a gold, platiinum and a double album and Juno awards:DI really am that good.

I know how to promote and if anyone knows who needs back up in the last two weeks and wants free help I'll give it.

Uh.... what???

2 points to make here.
1.He was never given a chance to debate (he was allowed in 1 debate) so he left the party that refused to allow him a chance so the American people never had a chance to reject him.
2. The american people didn't pick willard..the rnc was funding willard as back as April and then when time came for primary's Paul won (Maine,Iowa) come to mind...they cheated,with held votes,lost votes etc. Then at the convention they had it all written out how it was going to work even before asking the delegates what they wanted done,they refused to seat legally elected delegates,they kidnapped a committeeman who was trying to stop them from destroying any grass roots process...yeah america chose him just like Germany chose Hitler over and over and over...give me a fucking break.

You know how I know you are fake?

You had many years to form that "third party". We did. We wiped out the "progressive conservatives" and built a party called the Conservative Party of Canada.

And guess what we decimated the Liberal Party of Canada in the last election. :D

We did it.

Uh.... what???

If you are left just study Jack Layton. I loved Jack to death. He came up ironically as the son of a conservative.

The deal with Jack and if you study other countries and their politics you really would get Jack as a champ.

I'm a conservative now but I loved this man to death. His wife Olivia as well. They are pragmatic. One can be idealistic but one also know how to implement your dreams.

Jack and Olivia rocked Toronto. We are talking about a truly mega city.

You really can combine many social programs without having to institute "class warfare" and try to pit people against each other. That is so disgusting.

But that's what the Axelrods of the planet are doing.

The ghost of Ralph Nader is wandering the halls.

True. If 1/3 of the Nader voters in NH(~7,500) voted for Gore instead, Florida wouldn't have mattered and Al would have been president.

Cut the bullshit.

If Gore had carried Tennessee he would have been President.

He couldn't win in the state that he was born, raised and elected in. He couldn't win in the state that his father was born raised and elected in...

Concentrate on that. Quit blaming Florida, quit blaming Bush, quit blaming Nader. Blame Gore.

Imagine Obama not winning Hawaii, Carter not winning Georgia, Bush not winning Texas, Clinton not winning Arkansas...

True. If 1/3 of the Nader voters in NH(~7,500) voted for Gore instead, Florida wouldn't have mattered and Al would have been president.

Cut the bullshit.

He couldn't win in the state that he was born, raised and elected in. He couldn't win in the state that his father was born raised and elected in...

Concentrate on that. Quit blaming Florida, quit blaming Bush, quit blaming Nader. Blame Gore.

Imagine Obama not winning Hawaii, Carter not winning Georgia, Bush not winning Texas, Clinton not winning Arkansas...

They hated Al there. Holy toledo. I'm not kidding and with a vengeance. He was a DC child to them.

Who is Gary Johnson?

Oh yea - made some quip that put him in the national spotlight.

forget what the quip was....................

Sad thing is Americans were dumb enough to vote for Mitt... will you be one of these dumb Americans?

Who is Gary Johnson?

Oh yea - made some quip that put him in the national spotlight.

forget what the quip was....................

It was something about bring a balance to the budget followed by an actual plan involving actual spending cuts (something Mitt and Obama can't seem to do)... The heads of the voter base that make up the "Liberal Progressive" party known as Republicans almost exploded and they went back to 999/909 pizza tax system (Cain), I REALLY hate gays!(Santorum), colonize the moon and raid SS to balance the budget (Newt) and of course "Mr. say anything and everything to get elected even if that means calling myself a progressive supporting Obama's stimulus, Obamacare TARP and wars at somepoint" Mitt Romney.

I believe at it stands Mitt is still trying to figure how he will spend less than Obama by adding 20% more to the deficit ASAP. I also like how Mitt switched his stance to not getting rid of *all* of Obamacare... Good job, your party is shrinking btw....

Cut the bullshit.

Don't want to re-fight '00, but my analysis is correct, regardless. This is about Johnson and his potential to effect the election with just a small shift in votes.

Anybody who might (theoretically) siphon enough votes to give the incumbent a shot in a close State frightens me.

You realize, Gary has NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER of winning ANYTHING.

But if he has even the slightest chance of playing "spoiler" it goes in the wrong fucking direction.

You assholes who keep pulling for the predetermined fail known as Gary Johnson might as well suck off the President. You are disgusting. At least liberal Democrats actually like the guy.

"Wahhhhh! The conservative is going to ruin our liberal Republican's chances of winning the election."

I love how you blame the voter and pin no responsibility on your candidate when somebody doesn't want to vote for him. Why do you hate democracy?

Pick a better candidate next time and quit your whining.

Refuting the bleating and braying of you ninny Gary Johnson assholes is hardly whining, douchenozzle.

In fact, if anybody is guilty of whining it would be you scumsuckers.

Newsflash: Johnson LOST roundly and soundly.

Learn to cope, ya bitches.

Again, why do you hate democracy so much? You either don't know how a democratic election works, or you only support it when it works in your favor.

Forum List

Back