Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous..

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

Well then, when Romney loses in less than a month just remember it was "the choice of the people."

Sorry Nostradumbass, but Pres. Obama is not getting re-elected.

And that's not entirely true.

I am not sorry in the slightest.

Again, why do you hate democracy so much? You either don't know how a democratic election works, or you only support it when it works in your favor.

These people are 1 step away from making it law that only the Republican and Democrat party can ever be elected. It's very sad to see. Reality is, if Mitt loses then everyone who voted for Mitt over Gary wasted their vote and in fact voted for Obama.

Prove me wrong Romney-bots.

Not a Romney-bot but you're wrong. The correct way to say would be that if Obama wins, then everyone who voted for Romney AND Johnson wasted their votes. I agree that it's a goofy argument either way.

Uh.. that it was bad argument either way WAS the point. You've just reiterated it.

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

2 points to make here.
1.He was never given a chance to debate (he was allowed in 1 debate) so he left the party that refused to allow him a chance so the American people never had a chance to reject him.
2. The american people didn't pick willard..the rnc was funding willard as back as April and then when time came for primary's Paul won (Maine,Iowa) come to mind...they cheated,with held votes,lost votes etc. Then at the convention they had it all written out how it was going to work even before asking the delegates what they wanted done,they refused to seat legally elected delegates,they kidnapped a committeeman who was trying to stop them from destroying any grass roots process...yeah america chose him just like Germany chose Hitler over and over and over...give me a fucking break.

You know how I know you are fake?

You had many years to form that "third party". We did. We wiped out the "progressive conservatives" and built a party called the Conservative Party of Canada.

And guess what we decimated the Liberal Party of Canada in the last election. :D

We did it.
I don't join parties sorry.But congrats on helping your party win.
If the U.S. falls off a fiscal cliff, will your values help sustain you through tough times?

Yes...

But electing people like Bush/Obama/Mitt who keep spending this country into oblivion won't help anyone no matter what their values are. Maybe you can tell us all how Mitt's plans to add 20% more to the deficit, not have any plan to pay for it is a good thing for that "fiscal cliff" your pretending to care about.

You people are assholes, you actually are Obama supporters without the balls to own up to it....... Gary Johnson is a childish asshole for leading you there. You get that prick Obama back in there and he appoints a couple of Supremes like the idiots he already has and you can definitely kiss this country goodbye, but you will be able to sleep at night.......FUCK OFF!!!
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

If the U.S. falls off a fiscal cliff, will your values help sustain you through tough times?

Yes...

But electing people like Bush/Obama/Mitt who keep spending this country into oblivion won't help anyone no matter what their values are. Maybe you can tell us all how Mitt's plans to add 20% more to the deficit, not have any plan to pay for it is a good thing for that "fiscal cliff" your pretending to care about.

Nonsense post.

As is typical with GJ supporters, they seem to live in their own world where they believe they're immune to real life repercussions. Voting your conscience means jack shit, because your conscience is worth jack shit. If we have 10% unemployment and our currency isn't worth a grain of sand, what good is your conscience then?

Your entire reason for voting for Johnson is based on a false premise. You refuse to vote for Romney because you assume he will act no differently than Obama if elected but are voting for Johnson because you believe he will act differently? What are you basing this assumption off of other than your own fantasies? Because POTUS is nothing like being governor. GJ isjust giving you fools lip service. Let's just assume by some ridiculous chance GJ won the election; he would not do 99% of the stuff he wants to do as (1) he would be hamstrung by Congress and (2) he would cause an immediate shutdown of the U.S. government by vetoing half the stuff that comes out of Congress. Everyone knows this. So all you're doing is eating up a bunch of lies while putting forth some lame ass excuse as to why you're voting for Johnson.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous - The Maddow Blog

Good..they won't admit it but their actions speak louder than words.

Maddow Blog? You have to be kidding. He''ll get the homosexuals on board. That's not helping the Dems.. He was a Republican. Do you really think he's doing this for his own votes?
Hell take 2 % from the Douche Bag.

More Liberal spin.. Maddow the carpet muncher, what a fucking joke.

I also posted a separate link to the same story in the 2nd post. I can find some more links if ya want.

A Rachel Maddow blog? Seriously?

I can find another link if ya want...I posted a 2nd one in the 2nd post.

Who is Gary Johnson? Is he one of Rachel Madcow's gardeners? :confused:

I've heard his name, but as far as I know he is just another wannabe who joined Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman, etc. on the scrap heap of has-beens and never-was's.

My personal favorite was Herman Cain. Love that guy. He would have DESTROYED Barack Obama.

Who is Gary Johnson? Is he one of Rachel Madcow's gardeners? :confused:

I've heard his name, but as far as I know he is just another wannabe who joined Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman, etc. on the scrap heap of has-beens and never-was's.

My personal favorite was Herman Cain. Love that guy. He would have DESTROYED Barack Obama.

AND he early on joined the scrap heap of has-beens and never-was's...

These people are 1 step away from making it law that only the Republican and Democrat party can ever be elected. It's very sad to see. Reality is, if Mitt loses then everyone who voted for Mitt over Gary wasted their vote and in fact voted for Obama.

Prove me wrong Romney-bots.

Not a Romney-bot but you're wrong. The correct way to say would be that if Obama wins, then everyone who voted for Romney AND Johnson wasted their votes. I agree that it's a goofy argument either way.

Uh.. that it was bad argument either way WAS the point. You've just reiterated it.

Ok, well the "prove me wrong" statement was confusing.

None of you here understand shit. Don't blame the 5% who vote for the better candidate, blame Mitt Romney for having crap policies compared to Gary Johnson. Blame the voters who openly vote for evil just because it's not as evil as the "other" option (reality is theyre the same).

None of you here understand shit. Don't blame the 5% who vote for the better candidate, blame Mitt Romney for having crap policies compared to Gary Johnson. Blame the voters who openly vote for evil just because it's not as evil as the "other" option (reality is theyre the same).

Don't forget to blame those who buy Romney's promises hook, line, and sinker.

Know this: All votes are for the lesser of evils. If I vote for Johnson, I'm voting for the lesser of 3 evils. It's politicians we're talking about here. You and I might like 90% of Johnson's ideas and only 40% of Romney's but that only means that johnson is less evil than Romney and Obama.

Gary Johnson scares the GOP about as much as Jill Stein scares the Democrats.

Who?

Exactly.

Noone is worried about Johnson, as a matter of fact, the majority of the people in America still have no idea who he is, and when they go to cast a ballot the only two names they will notice is berrys and romneys.

I have only one problem with the argument from my fellow Libertarians. You all are acting as if Gary Johnson, when elected, would actually do things differently.

Yes, that's exactly it. If Romney had governed his state as Johnson governed his, Romney might be getting vote.

Anybody who might (theoretically) siphon enough votes to give the incumbent a shot in a close State frightens me.

You realize, Gary has NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER of winning ANYTHING.

But if he has even the slightest chance of playing "spoiler" it goes in the wrong fucking direction.

You assholes who keep pulling for the predetermined fail known as Gary Johnson might as well suck off the President. You are disgusting. At least liberal Democrats actually like the guy.

Yeah..

This argument will REALLY win them over...

:lol:

Anybody who might (theoretically) siphon enough votes to give the incumbent a shot in a close State frightens me.

But if he has even the slightest chance of playing "spoiler" it goes in the wrong fucking direction.

You assholes who keep pulling for the predetermined fail known as Gary Johnson might as well suck off the President. You are disgusting. At least liberal Democrats actually like the guy.

Yeah..

Yeah, Li has a way with words. ;)

Yeah..

It is the GOPer default argument for disgruntled small government former GOPers, libertarian and leaning libertarians, and those who recognise that there is little or no difference between Obummer and the Windsock.

I have only one problem with the argument from my fellow Libertarians. You all are acting as if Gary Johnson, when elected, would actually do things differently.

Yes, that's exactly it. If Romney had governed his state as Johnson governed his, Romney might be getting vote.

Except that state governorship is much different than the POTUS. Neither New Mexico nor Massachusetts have foreign policies for example.

Forum List

Back