GOP Chaos as Johnson faces revolt by extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its a strange set up isnt it ? America is lucky that there are no real problems to sort out.

The GOP seems to be two parties The loons and the cowards. Maybe they should just split because it isnt working as one party ?

Our tories are also two parties. Normal cowards in one camp and people who froth in the other. They are about to get their arses kicked.

Does America want 4 more years of this ?

There's the UniParty out to destroy America and a very small handful of patriotic Congresspeople

There's the UniParty out to destroy America and a very small handful of patriotic Congresspeople
Taint (also known as Eileen) spends a lot of time worries about the “inside baseball” concerns of another nation.

How many Americans are so obsessed with the “inside cricket” concerns of England?

Did I say anything like that? No?

Then why lie.

I merely stated the obvious. I did not make a judgement.
But you kind do. You acknowledge that businesses would pay lower wages and you say that we need to have that labor here.

It seems like that’s what you are saying.

Most republicans support aid for Ukraine, just a handful or two, do NOT.....from what I've read???
Its more than a handful oppose throwing money at Ukraine.
They want a strategy for ending the war and sealing the US border before committing $60b.

The supreme court shut down Trump's attempts to seal the border in a suit that was brought and then up thru the higher courts...its unconstitutional.... Trump knows it was killed by them and knows it was ruled against but counts on you all to believe his false jargon, that it can be sealed.
That's a lie. Trump had the border sealed, remain in Mexico, and Mexican troops stopping migrants. Biden reversed those successful EOs on day-1.

The border can not and should not be SEALED.
A. We simply don’t have the ability to do it

B. We actually need that labor force. I’m thd unlikely even that something like was to succeed , business would evils because they would have to pay so much more in wages.
1. Trump had the border sealed, remain in Mexico, and Mexican troops stopping migrants. Biden reversed those policies on day-1.
2. Ask US workers if we need those illegal workers. They would welcome an increase in US citizen wages.

Your chimps voted against it so trump could get the win next year.
We were for HR2 and against the RINO's sell-out version before Trump supported it dumbass.

Why don't you go worship your king or some other useful activity? You clearly have no clue what's happening in the US.

Its a strange set up isnt it ? America is lucky that there are no real problems to sort out.

The GOP seems to be two parties The loons and the cowards. Maybe they should just split because it isnt working as one party ?

Our tories are also two parties. Normal cowards in one camp and people who froth in the other. They are about to get their arses kicked.

You morons think anyone right of Stalin is an extremist.

GOP has no good leadership. Otherwise, base principles are generally OK.

clown DC.jpg

Dems are outstanding at their job. It is just too bad that their job is to implode America. Maybe reps can hire dems to fight dems?

commies won zombie.jpg

But you kind do. You acknowledge that businesses would pay lower wages and you say that we need to have that labor here.

It seems like that’s what you are saying.
What I said is that business relies on that labor and they ain’t gonna stop. And they will not tolerate it being removed

That’s just a fact

Most republicans support aid for Ukraine, just a handful or two, do NOT.....from what I've read???
I wouldn't oppose Ukraine aid to defend their border from invasion if we were funding repelling an invasion at our own border!

We can't help them if we don't first help ourselves.

We should be thankful every day that the Colonists managed to kick the Brits out of the Country about 275 years ago. The brits still seem determined to meddle in American politics while their own country is in turmoil. According to the liberal Brits, politics as usual becomes "extremist" only in relationship with the GOP. The bottom line is nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back