Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous..

"Wahhhhh! The conservative is going to ruin our liberal Republican's chances of winning the election."

I love how you blame the voter and pin no responsibility on your candidate when somebody doesn't want to vote for him. Why do you hate democracy?

Pick a better candidate next time and quit your whining.

Refuting the bleating and braying of you ninny Gary Johnson assholes is hardly whining, douchenozzle.

In fact, if anybody is guilty of whining it would be you scumsuckers.

Newsflash: Johnson LOST roundly and soundly.

Learn to cope, ya bitches.

Again, why do you hate democracy so much? You either don't know how a democratic election works, or you only support it when it works in your favor.

These people are 1 step away from making it law that only the Republican and Democrat party can ever be elected. It's very sad to see. Reality is, if Mitt loses then everyone who voted for Mitt over Gary wasted their vote and in fact voted for Obama.

Prove me wrong Romney-bots.

Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous - The Maddow Blog

Good..they won't admit it but their actions speak louder than words.

Johnson is not even on the ballot in all 50 states.
He's no Ross Perot nor is he Jack Anderson.
Gary Johnson is a flyspeck Lyndon LaRouche equivalent.
Meaningless in the big picture.
Which you would miss if you had an oar and the pitcher threw you a beach ball from 10 feet away.

Refuting the bleating and braying of you ninny Gary Johnson assholes is hardly whining, douchenozzle.

In fact, if anybody is guilty of whining it would be you scumsuckers.

Newsflash: Johnson LOST roundly and soundly.

Learn to cope, ya bitches.

Again, why do you hate democracy so much? You either don't know how a democratic election works, or you only support it when it works in your favor.

These people are 1 step away from making it law that only the Republican and Democrat party can ever be elected. It's very sad to see. Reality is, if Mitt loses then everyone who voted for Mitt over Gary wasted their vote and in fact voted for Obama.

They won't. They can't.

Which you would miss if you had an oar and the pitcher threw you a beach ball from 10 feet away.

Then if Romney loses don't be one of the millions to bitch it was due to Gary, who is on the ballot in 48 states and all 9 "battle ground" states. He would be on all 50 if it were not for the Republican party doing everything it could to keep him off ballots...

Then if Romney loses don't be one of the millions to bitch it was due to Gary, who is on the ballot in 48 states and all 9 "battle ground" states. He would be on all 50 if it were not for the Republican party doing everything it could to keep him off ballots...

It'd be ironic, if Johnson cost Romney NH!

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

You really are missing the point utterly. I'm well aware my values aren't dominant. I'm well aware Johnson won't win. But he's the only candidate who comes close to representing my views. Why would I vote for someone else?

If the U.S. falls off a fiscal cliff, will your values help sustain you through tough times?

It'd be ironic, if Johnson cost Romney NH!

Not that I honestly care, and I do mean that... But there is a high chance that yes in fact it could cost Mitt the election. They polled Gary out at 10% in Ohio.

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

You really are missing the point utterly. I'm well aware my values aren't dominant. I'm well aware Johnson won't win. But he's the only candidate who comes close to representing my views. Why would I vote for someone else?

If the U.S. falls off a fiscal cliff, will your values help sustain you through tough times?

Yes...

But electing people like Bush/Obama/Mitt who keep spending this country into oblivion won't help anyone no matter what their values are. Maybe you can tell us all how Mitt's plans to add 20% more to the deficit, not have any plan to pay for it is a good thing for that "fiscal cliff" your pretending to care about.

Last edited:

So we are wasting our vote by not supporting the person who has no name recognition, isn't on anyone's radar, and couldn't even gin up excitement in a primary?

I think ill take my chances with Mitt.

So we are wasting our vote by not supporting the person who has no name recognition, isn't on anyone's radar, and couldn't even gin up excitement in a primary?

I think ill take my chances with Mitt.

Mitt is not on my radar seeing as he is a Progressive who plans on spending more than Obama on more progressive policies... Do you want me to pull the video?

Again, if Mitt loses you voted for Obama and wasted your vote on someone that couldn't win.

Prove me wrong.

Until then, I'll take my chances on Gary.

Yes...

But electing people like Bush/Obama/Mitt who keep spending this country into oblivion won't help anyone no matter what their values are. Maybe you can tell us all how Mitt's plans to add 20% more to the deficit, not have any plan to pay for it is a good thing for that "fiscal cliff" your pretending to care about.

You people are assholes, you actually are Obama supporters without the balls to own up to it....... Gary Johnson is a childish asshole for leading you there. You get that prick Obama back in there and he appoints a couple of Supremes like the idiots he already has and you can definitely kiss this country goodbye, but you will be able to sleep at night.......FUCK OFF!!!

Anybody who might (theoretically) siphon enough votes to give the incumbent a shot in a close State frightens me.

You realize, Gary has NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER of winning ANYTHING.

But if he has even the slightest chance of playing "spoiler" it goes in the wrong fucking direction.

You assholes who keep pulling for the predetermined fail known as Gary Johnson might as well suck off the President. You are disgusting. At least liberal Democrats actually like the guy.

"Wahhhhh! The conservative is going to ruin our liberal Republican's chances of winning the election."

I love how you blame the voter and pin no responsibility on your candidate when somebody doesn't want to vote for him. Why do you hate democracy?

Pick a better candidate next time and quit your whining.

Talk about "Wahhhhh!" - you little Ron Paul bitches haven't stopped crying since he was sent home with his tail between his legs.

Furthermore, you idiot assholes support a candidate who wants to get rid of the entire US military and who blames America for September 11, 2001! And you wonder why he was sent home? The man humiliated himself and his idiot supporters on national television.

I'll grant you that John McCain was a fucking horrible choice in 2008. But Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are a phenomenal choice, and only you Ron Paul assholes don't think so.

Vote for Gary Johnson - I dare you. Better yet, vote for Barack Obama. Either way, you lose just like the dementia patient Ron Paul did... :rofl:

You people are assholes, you actually are Bush supporters without the balls to own up to it....... Ralph Nader is a childish asshole for leading you there. You get that prick Bush in there and he appoints a couple of Supremes like the idiots he already has and you can definitely kiss this country goodbye, but you will be able to sleep at night.......FUCK OFF!!! :D

Anybody who might (theoretically) siphon enough votes to give the incumbent a shot in a close State frightens me.

You realize, Gary has NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER of winning ANYTHING.

But if he has even the slightest chance of playing "spoiler" it goes in the wrong fucking direction.

You assholes who keep pulling for the predetermined fail known as Gary Johnson might as well suck off the President. You are disgusting. At least liberal Democrats actually like the guy.

I know he won't win. That's not the point. Point is I don't support Willard Romney never have never will...I vote for someone who supports what I support.
I think he'll get about as many votes as Barr on the left, shouldn't affect anything. He doesn't make me nervous, in fact I don't even think about him except when I see his name here.

You obviously ain't seen the few polls he has been in...10% in Ohio...that hurt Willard 3% in Nevada hurt both Obama and Willard that just a start.
Why would he make the GOP nervous? I'd bet that Johnson is pulling a lot of votes from the White, suburban under 30's crowd; a group which strongly favors Obama.

Actually you described me and I would never vote for Obama...He makes them nervous because most of the swing states are practically tied and him being a true conservative is going to take votes from Willard. Don't believe me wait until election day.

The fact that you revel in the thought of hurting Mitt Romney shows what a fucking asshole you really are.

You're boy LOST. He got his ass handed to him because the American people can't stand the dementia idiot who blames America for 9/11. GET OVER IT ALREADY YOU CRYING LITTLE BITCHES.

God Almighty, if I have to hear one more of you cry I'm going to join the dumbocrat party just to ensure the extinction of you idiot assholes. You're seriously worse than the dumbocrats with your radical anarchy and incessant crying.

LIBERTARIAN = SOVEREIGN CITIZEN = TERRORIST

Yes...

Nonsense post.

As is typical with GJ supporters, they seem to live in their own world where they believe they're immune to real life repercussions. Voting your conscience means jack shit, because your conscience is worth jack shit. If we have 10% unemployment and our currency isn't worth a grain of sand, what good is your conscience then?

Your entire reason for voting for Johnson is based on a false premise. You refuse to vote for Romney because you assume he will act no differently than Obama if elected but are voting for Johnson because you believe he will act differently? What are you basing this assumption off of other than your own fantasies? Because POTUS is nothing like being governor. GJ isjust giving you fools lip service. Let's just assume by some ridiculous chance GJ won the election; he would not do 99% of the stuff he wants to do as (1) he would be hamstrung by Congress and (2) he would cause an immediate shutdown of the U.S. government by vetoing half the stuff that comes out of Congress. Everyone knows this. So all you're doing is eating up a bunch of lies while putting forth some lame ass excuse as to why you're voting for Johnson.

Last edited:
You people are assholes, you actually are Bush supporters without the balls to own up to it....... Ralph Nader is a childish asshole for leading you there. You get that prick Bush in there and he appoints a couple of Supremes like the idiots he already has and you can definitely kiss this country goodbye, but you will be able to sleep at night.......FUCK OFF!!! :D

It's the anarchist assholes like you who have ensured that Obama was there to appoint Sonja Sotomayor and Elena Kagen. Furthermore, if you don't help get Obama elected with your radical asshole anarchy politics, then Obamacare doesn't even get signed, and thus doesn't make it to the Supreme Court, and thus who Bush appointed becomes irrelevant.

Don't blame others for your own mistakes.

It's the anarchist assholes like you who have ensured that Obama was there to appoint Sonja Sotomayor and Elena Kagen. Furthermore, if you don't help get Obama elected with your radical asshole anarchy politics, then Obamacare doesn't even get signed, and thus doesn't make it to the Supreme Court, and thus who Bush appointed becomes irrelevant.

Don't blame others for your own mistakes.

Get a grip and read the thread before posting, umkay? :rolleyes:

Mitt is not on my radar seeing as he is a Progressive who plans on spending more than Obama on more progressive policies... Do you want me to pull the video?

Again, if Mitt loses you voted for Obama and wasted your vote on someone that couldn't win.

Prove me wrong.

Until then, I'll take my chances on Gary.

You're not "taking your chances" with anyone - you're throwing a tantrum like a small child. You think you're going to "teach someone a lesson" by voting for Gary Johnson, as if Mitt, the GOP, or anyone in America gives a flying fuck about the opinions of a radical asshole like you. You're no better than the radical marxists who have taken over the dumbocrat party. Extreme right (anarchy) is no better than extreme left (nazi's). Either way, people die and society collapses. But at least the Nazi's live by rules - where you assholes want no laws, no police, no Constitution, and think it should be ok to rape women in the streets if the urge strikes you.

Maddow Blog? You have to be kidding. He''ll get the homosexuals on board. That's not helping the Dems.. He was a Republican. Do you really think he's doing this for his own votes?
Hell take 2 % from the Douche Bag.

More Liberal spin.. Maddow the carpet muncher, what a fucking joke.

2 points to make here.
1.He was never given a chance to debate (he was allowed in 1 debate) so he left the party that refused to allow him a chance so the American people never had a chance to reject him.
2. The american people didn't pick willard..the rnc was funding willard as back as April and then when time came for primary's Paul won (Maine,Iowa) come to mind...they cheated,with held votes,lost votes etc. Then at the convention they had it all written out how it was going to work even before asking the delegates what they wanted done,they refused to seat legally elected delegates,they kidnapped a committeeman who was trying to stop them from destroying any grass roots process...yeah america chose him just like Germany chose Hitler over and over and over...give me a fucking break.

:rofl:

The battle cry of children every where who can't dealing with losing (or in this case, getting their asses handed to them). "They cheated"... LMAO! Seriously folks, you can't make this shit up.

You know why the RNC wouldn't back Ron Paul? Because he's a WORSE choice than John Fucking McCain, and that's saying a TON. He wouldn't have gotten 10% of the vote, even against a failure like Barack Obama.

Hell, Ron Paul's own SON supports Mitt Romney. This is what a bunch of out of touch, off the deep end, radical idiots you people are...

Forum List

Back