Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous..

We need to get a good list of all the willard fans so we can neg rep the shit out of them and make fun of them when Obama wins. :)

We need to get a good list of all the willard fans so we can neg rep the shit out of them and make fun of them when Obama wins. :)
No. There are a couple kinds of people as this goes. One, the people who think they have no choice, and then there are people who are just RTM's. Not always easy to tell apart.

I mean shit... You have RTM's such as Rot going around calling people ... Damn... What was it? Some kind of fucked up "citizen" because they, including myself, supports a libertarian candidate. Now I don't know what the hell he's talking about but like with most things there likely is some truth to the kind of person he's talking about. It just doesn't have anything to do with me, or Gary Johnson from what I've read about it.

But what you are suggesting is the same kind of thing. I can't lump them all like that on the biases that then I'd be the same kind of RTM as Rot. FUCK THAT.

LMAO..just the republican party for picking such a shit candidate.
I disagree. We're all dicked... It's just that the blame should be on the people who voted for who they did. Everyone. YOU. ME. HIM. HER. All of us.

However... I'm telling everyone now that... I'm not going to change. Lesser of two evils doesn't do it for me anymore. You all make your own choice.

Punks like Gary Johnson and Ross Perot give the world Bill Clinton and Barak Obama.

And the bastards never apologize.

No. The GOP offerings and the nominees chosen by people not true to their beliefs do that. I am an unenrolled but registered voter in my state for a reason. Earn my vote, don't just expect it.

If the people will always vote for who the main political parties and media promote then this same dog and pony show will go on and on.

Punks like Gary Johnson and Ross Perot give the world Bill Clinton and Barak Obama.

No. The GOP offerings and the nominees chosen by people not true to their beliefs do that. I am an unenrolled but registered voter in my state for a reason. Earn my vote, don't just expect it.

If the people will always vote for who the main political parties and media promote then this same dog and pony show will go on and on.

Not really!

When you are in a position that you can not win, a sober and reasonable person would try to join the powerful party closest to his/her ideals and then try to change/influence it from within.

Egotistical and power-hungry blowhard Ralph Nader cost the Democratic party the Presidency in 2000.
Egotistical and power-hungry blowhard Ross Perot cost the Republican party the Presidency in 1996.

In both cases the egotistical blowhards advanced the stands they were against.

Real clever!!!

Not really!

When you are in a position that you can not win, a sober and reasonable person would try to join the powerful party closest to his/her ideals and then try to change/influence it from within.

Egotistical and power-hungry blowhard Ralph Nader cost the Democratic party the Presidency in 2000.
Egotistical and power-hungry blowhard Ross Perot cost the Republican party the Presidency in 1996.

In both cases the egotistical blowhards advanced the stands they were against.

Real clever!!!
Now see... This one isn't hard to tell the difference from.

I saw Gary Johnson on Red Eye.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You want to be entertained by your President dontcha? :razz:

Silly me for actually wanting a leader with some measure of reality in his platform.

Says the person with the ad for the person who wears jeans and drives a truck and is bankrolled by oil and banks and gets campaign advice from Carl Rove.

Hey Joe, how much are you panicking now that it's obvious Romney is going to win in a landslide? They just announced this morning that he's winning big now in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, winning in Colorado (unfuckingbelievable), and narrowed the gap to 1 point in Ohio (where he will win in a landslide once the votes are in). Are you doing a lot of self medicating?

This is so overwhelming, even all of the voter fraud by you communists won't mean a thing.

RCP has PA and WI firmly in Obama's camp, and Romney isn't spending much money there, so no, whatever delusions you have don't mean much. Ohio, much the same thing, and early voting vastly favors the president there.

His "lead" in Colorado is exactly .2%... it's actually declined since the second debate. But frankly, winning CO isn't that impressive. Bush won it twice. I'm not sure why you are really that impressed by this.

We have one more debate, which Romney will lose.... (Seriously, every time he talks about foreign affairs, he scares people.) And there will be an October Surprise...

No. There are a couple kinds of people as this goes. One, the people who think they have no choice, and then there are people who are just RTM's. Not always easy to tell apart.

I mean shit... You have RTM's such as Rot going around calling people ... Damn... What was it? Some kind of fucked up "citizen" because they, including myself, supports a libertarian candidate. Now I don't know what the hell he's talking about but like with most things there likely is some truth to the kind of person he's talking about. It just doesn't have anything to do with me, or Gary Johnson from what I've read about it.

But what you are suggesting is the same kind of thing. I can't lump them all like that on the biases that then I'd be the same kind of RTM as Rot. FUCK THAT.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Shelzin again."

Forum List

Back