Game of Thrones Season 7

The fact that it was mentioned so prominently about how Dany can't have a child makes me now think that Dany _will_ have a child.

It's similar to the way that so many people saying "The Wall will keep us safe" has convinced me that The Wall will be coming down. TV shows and movies like to define a certain reality, and then turn it upside-down.

The wall is coming down early next season. My guess is By Bran passing through the wall removed the magic that prevents the white Walker from passing through it.

Predictions:
(1) Cersei and Danny make a pact to fight the white walkers, but Cersei breaks the pact and uses it as a ploy to have the Night King kills all her enemies. Which angers Jaime who marches the wall defiance.

(2) Arya is sent to King's Landing and she assassinates Cersei. The army loyal to Cersei marches north

(3) Bran reveals to Jon he is a Targaryen and can ride the dragon. He does it naturally.

(4) Prior to battle Snow beds Danny and knocks her up.

(5) Sansa finally has Littlefinger executed. Jon sends her to the Vale to quell a little Robyn's rage at killing his father figure and secure the Knights of the Vale for the battle with the undead. Robyn require Sansa hand in marriage. She agrees, but Robyn finds his way through the sky door or whatever it is called.

(6) The battle is the best ever scene on TV many die including the Mountain, Hound (to which the brothers make amends as they fight side by side), Jorah, Jaime, Daario (who comes to fight for his Queen), Beric and Euron.

(6) Snow kills the Night King, but not before he is fatally wounded.

(7) Danny takes Iron Throne with her dragons and loyalty and peace of the 7 kingdoms. Tyrion is warden of Westerlands (Castley Rock) Tormud and Briene finally end up together and become Wardens of the North under the Stark banner. Sansa has the Vale, Theron's sister is given ruler Iron Islands, Dorne is given to Dorthaki, Sam is warden of Reach (High garden and the UnSully take Stormlands (Dragonstone).

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

^ fucking nailed it

The fact that it was mentioned so prominently about how Dany can't have a child makes me now think that Dany _will_ have a child.

It's similar to the way that so many people saying "The Wall will keep us safe" has convinced me that The Wall will be coming down. TV shows and movies like to define a certain reality, and then turn it upside-down.

The wall is coming down early next season. My guess is By Bran passing through the wall removed the magic that prevents the white Walker from passing through it.

Predictions:
(1) Cersei and Danny make a pact to fight the white walkers, but Cersei breaks the pact and uses it as a ploy to have the Night King kills all her enemies. Which angers Jaime who marches the wall defiance.

(2) Arya is sent to King's Landing and she assassinates Cersei. The army loyal to Cersei marches north

(3) Bran reveals to Jon he is a Targaryen and can ride the dragon. He does it naturally.

(4) Prior to battle Snow beds Danny and knocks her up.

(5) Sansa finally has Littlefinger executed. Jon sends her to the Vale to quell a little Robyn's rage at killing his father figure and secure the Knights of the Vale for the battle with the undead. Robyn require Sansa hand in marriage. She agrees, but Robyn finds his way through the sky door or whatever it is called.

(6) The battle is the best ever scene on TV many die including the Mountain, Hound (to which the brothers make amends as they fight side by side), Jorah, Jaime, Daario (who comes to fight for his Queen), Beric and Euron.

(6) Snow kills the Night King, but not before he is fatally wounded.

(7) Danny takes Iron Throne with her dragons and loyalty and peace of the 7 kingdoms. Tyrion is warden of Westerlands (Castley Rock) Tormud and Briene finally end up together and become Wardens of the North under the Stark banner. Sansa has the Vale, Theron's sister is given ruler Iron Islands, Dorne is given to Dorthaki, Sam is warden of Reach (High garden and the UnSully take Stormlands (Dragonstone).

^ fucking nailed it

I hope Arya kills Cersei

Let me get this straight. If the Night King didn't get the dragon he wouldn't have been able to take down the wall. So that recovery and rescue mission was a really bad idea!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!1!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT!!1!!1 THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS MOTHERFUCKING AEGON TARGARYEN VI !!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

giphy.gif

R + L = Aegon of House Targaryen, the Sixth of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne!

Last edited:
Jonathan Sneaux/Aegon Targaryen VI and his sexy Aunt/Wife Daenerys Targaryen are the Song of Ice and Fire

giphy.gif

Watching Game of Thrones can induce paranoia. No one can be trusted and no one is who they think they are, or used to be, and no matter what you are convinced is going to happen, or just did happen, doesn't or won't.

I was misled into thinking tonight's episode was the end of the series. So at around 10:15 with only ten minutes to go I was in a quandary wondering what the hell was going on. Only ten more minutes to kill Cerci, to catch up with the prick who ran off with the castrated guy's sister, to get even for killing the dragon and avoid being burned by its zombie incarnation, and on and on. There wasn't enough time for anything. It wasn't until the last two minutes that I finally realized this wasn't the final episode -- just this season's final episode.

No point in trying to figure out what's coming because based on all that's happened so far it wouldn't surprise me if John Snow who isn't John Snow hooks up with Cerci and Arya gets it on with the little guy.

Anyway, when does the next season start?

One last thought: it was good to see the sneaky bastard, Littlefinger, switched off. But it was too quick. He deserved something more slow and imaginative.

Last edited:
Watching Game of Thrones can induce paranoia. No one can be trusted and no one is who they think they are, or used to be, and no matter what you are convinced is going to happen, or just did happen, doesn't or won't.

I was misled into thinking tonight's episode was the end of the series. So at around 10:15 with only ten minutes to go I was in a quandary wondering what the hell was going on. Only ten more minutes to kill Cerci, to catch up with the prick who ran off with the castrated guy's sister, to get even for killing the dragon and avoid being burned by its zombie incarnation, and on and on. There wasn't enough time for anything. It wasn't until the last two minutes that I finally realized this wasn't the final episode -- just this season's final episode.

No point in trying to figure out what's coming because based on all that's happened so far it wouldn't surprise me if John Snow who isn't John Snow hooks up with Cerci and Arya gets it on with the little guy.

One last thought: it was good to see the sneaky bastard, Littlefinger, switched off. But it was too quick. He deserved something more slow and imaginative.
You've got 6 90 minute GoT episodes left, my friend. Sadly, they're well over a year, possibly 2, away.

2019 is the next season 8.

2019 is the next season 8.
Could be sooner. We can hope.

And now our watch begins. :laugh:

Season 8 will be the last season.

Jon Snow is a Targaryn. Which means he is a dragon and impervious to fire. The dragon recognized him right off. Two dragons, two Targaryns. Jon will ride the other dragon into battle.

Very interesting. Especially since the white king took down the wall.

There will be knock off storylines that HBO has already snagged. So, when GoT is over...it really won't be. HBO will see to that.
None of the knock offs (5 of them) will have the characters of GoT, but it will be the same world. Kinda like LOTR's...the Hobbit told a back story but with a few of the same characters of LOTR. HBO's new series will be other people's stories.

Jon is definitely impervious to cold, not sure about fire yet. I mean, you don't get into the water for a length of time in freezing ice water, and get to swim out of it and not have to take your clothes off to immediately dry off. That's Survivorman 101. :) So he can't be killed by cold, question is whether he can be killed by fire. My bet is both don't hurt him due to his lineage.

But what a great episode!!!!!! Wow... I thoroughly enjoyed that!! I really want to watch it again tomorrow (today), before I comment further. But that was probably the best episode yet. The drama was so high-tension during the first half, almost had Cleganebowl. And the 2nd half delivered equally.

Sucks that it's gonna take almost 2 years for the next season... But that was the way to end season 7!!! I loved it!

Forum List

Back