Free Speech Works One Way...The Liberal PC Way

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Zhukov, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    The author of the following article (Michael Graham) was suspended without pay from his job as a radio program host in D.C. for writing the following article.

http://www.mindsay.com/comments/tootboy/347531

2. ThomasPaine

ThomasPaine Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    it has a cancer and refuses to recognize this. The cancer will corrupt and disease the entire Islamic body if not exercised. As of now Islam is unwilling to do this. Islam, therefore, condones the actions, and, by it's lack of action, promotes further terrorism. Looks to me like a Crusade is, sadly, once again, absolutely necessary. However Europe is completely paralyzed, whether by choice or by their unfortunate decision to allow islamic immigration to their countries. And so the Crusade is up to the United States.

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I think everyone was afraid it was going to come down to this. Is a religion that promotes murder free to practice in America? The weakness of Muslims who renounce the terror agenda of Islam has become apparent. This guy just finally had the guts to say it. "Killing the messanger" won't solve the problem. Will ANYONE follow up and stand behind him?

4. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

I'm pretty sure "Michael Savage" will! Rush will be silent as well as Sean Hannity!

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    He was fired Friday:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=17175_Michael_Graham-_Well_They_Got_Me#comments

6. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    Generalizing that an entire religion or race of people are the problem, shows just how stupid Americans have become.

7. ekrem

ekrem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +375
    this some people burning american-flags via cnn are not represantitive...
    generalizing is not good at all.

Muslims do not have a POPE as an unfaulty Man in general.
    There is noone who can speak for the name of Muslims as example the POPE in vatican for Catholics.

this man then knows nothing, if he only saw Jews killed. these Palestinians represent 0,0 % of the whole muslim world.

this is the result of the poll, but what are the case to say so in this poll?
    there can be many reasons for this results. These terrorists Barbaristic, they also kill muslims as we can see by suicide-bombings or by bombings in iraq...
    Perhaps many moderate muslims in Britain fear that Terrorists would kill them if they work with police together...
    Not to misunderstand me, This is of course no apologize for not working with Police together on Terrorism...
    But where can moderate Muslims know from planned Bombings...
    Suicide-bombers surely do not tell everybody of their plans...
    But there are Mosques, which are run by Fanatics... As a moderate muslims, you have to tell police this.
    Mostly this MOsques are financed by Saudis.
    Here in Turkey. Every IMAM (i do not know if you know what Imam is)
    is paid by Turkish State.. he is a states official. And turkish MInistry of religion sent those Imams every day their prefabricate Prayers via FAX to these Mosques...

Yes Iran Terroristic state. But their were in Teheran demonstartions against 9/11 , too. This no propaganda.

you have to question who finances these Mosques and who runs them...
    If they are Saudis... it is not surprising that they let their Imams pray Terror.
    But you have to seperate here. You always hve to question :" who are the backers of these Mosques"

Pervez Musharaf is a good man fighting those Jihaddists... Musharaf grew up in Turkey as a son of Diplomats and saw the turkish model.
    But whenever Musharaf will die or is being assasinated there will be big problem, if the miltary cannot hold the Power in "After-Musharaf-Times"... In Pakistan many people running and burning american Flags.

For the hope of peace , let us hope so...

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Being an ostrich and pretending if you don't look at the problem it isn't there actually illustrates how stupid some Americans are far better.

9. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    He has already been hired on the internet. I applaud him for not backing down. What will kill us in this country is moral relativism and those who insist on never seeing a right or wrong because they are under the mistaken impression that that kind of thinking is intelligent and open minded, when what it really is weak, dangerous, and ridiculous.

10. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I can see your going to be a real winner here. Ok then how is Islam not the problem then? A great deal of evidence has been presented on this board to show that Islam indeed not only allows terrorism to exist within its ranks, but has a method to support it.

I don't believe the generalization is whats making Americans stupid. I believe its the blind ignorance as to what Islam truly is is making Americans stupid. People try to show that the wolf is merely a sheep. It walks like a wolf, it talks like a wolf, it kills like a wolf, then its a wolf.